🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS

Still lying about the "overturning" thing?

More evidence of how ODS rots both the brain and the soul.

Mamooth - I realize you are a partisan hack, and I realize you are rather stupid..

{The executive branch will also consider whether the president can act on his own to mitigate the effect of the Supreme Court ruling, the White House said.}

That is from the democratic party press.

White House: Will work to make sure women affected by ruling will have access to contraception

Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

Alarmist bullshit.

Nothing to see here

Townhall article based on a tweet, worth as much as the "People's Voice".

Your parties propaganda corps is reporting the same thing. It's all over MSNBC and CNBC. I've posted links.

Like I said earlier, you leftists will lie about this until you exhaust yourselves, then you'll call me a racist reactionary for not seeing why Obama is correct to overrule the "do nothing courts."

Alarmist bullshit.

Nothing to see here

Your parties propaganda corps is reporting the same thing. It's all over MSNBC and CNBC. I've posted links.

Like I said earlier, you leftists will lie about this until you exhaust yourselves, then you'll call me a racist reactionary for not seeing why Obama is correct to overrule the "do nothing courts."

I'm not a leftist. I simply object to you spouting bullshit. He can't overturn a SCOTUS ruling by EO.

Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

Alarmist bullshit.

Nothing to see here

Would you lie for your god?

Would you die for your god?

Will you kill for your god?

Moron.

What god?

Can you imagine the flap if Obumble DID utilize the EO option to circumvent SCOTUS?

SCOTUS will overrule him when the case is tested.

If he doesn't abide by such an over-ruling, then...

Congress will be warming up in the bullpen...

Pubs and Dems alike...

Nobody wants to ride the coattails of someone about to be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors...

I don't agree.

I think the democrats support Obama ignoring the courts. I bet most of the forum leftists will applaud Obama for saying he would take dictatorial powers - once they exhaust themselves of lying about it.
I hope you're wrong, and, for now, am sticking by my original.

I appear to have a wee bit more faith in that side of the American political spectrum.

A lot of Dems have been running for the hills and distancing themselves from Dear Leader over ObamaCare.

Can you imagine the stampede away from His Majesty if he DOES step over the line on this one?

Really?

I didn't see the Democrats up in arms when he continued allowing illegal immigrants who arrived as children to stay despite at least two court rulings that said he was breaking the law.

That said, I will wait to see what he plans to do before I get outraged.

Last edited:
I'm not a leftist. I simply object to you spouting bullshit. He can't overturn a SCOTUS ruling by EO.

There are two possibilities, I am relaying a news story, or I am making it up.

Since I've posted many links - there really is only one possibility.

You object to me relaying what the media reports Obama to have said.

They've reported no such thing.

"White House will consider whether president can act on his own to mitigate effect of Supreme Court contraception ruling"

You're a liar.

Last edited:
Alarmist bullshit.

Nothing to see here

Propaganda corps? Seek medical attention, Obama has stated only he will do what he can. That means LEGALLY. The President asked to talk to Republicans about this, Boehner no doubt hitting the sauce by noon probably prevented that. And I vote Republican sometimes, actually. :lol:

II think the democrats support Obama ignoring the courts. I bet most of the forum leftists will applaud Obama for saying he would take dictatorial powers - once they exhaust themselves of lying about it.

No surprise there. You obviously support ignoring reality.

Must suck, loving to hate so much you're willing to lie to justify it.

Cult-Tard useful idiots.

{

The court's 5-4 decision means the Obama administration must find alternative ways of providing free contraception to women who are covered under objecting companies' health insurance plans.

The executive branch will also consider whether the president can act on his own to mitigate the effect of the Supreme Court ruling, the White House said.
}

White House: Will work to make sure women affected by ruling will have access to contraception.

If these assholes want to provide "free contraception" for all women, why don't they just start a charity and donate their own money to pay for it all?

If libs really believed women need this so bad, they would whip out their wallets and checkbooks and make it happen. Go ahead, start a "Sandra Slut Foundation" and donate.

But of course, they don't. Because this isn't really about helping women, it's about dividing America, the real Agenda.

He can certainly circumvent it. When the Court ruled in an affirmative action case for a university (I forget the details) Holder's Justice Dept sent a memo to universities telling them to ignore it. Because they would.

I wonder how any muslim businesses who agree with this ruling will be treated by appalled lefties.

They've reported no such thing.

"White House will consider whether president can act on his own to mitigate effect of Supreme Court contraception ruling"

You're a liar.

Look at the self avowed "Independent" (Think Bernie Sanders)in meltdown over his boy King being called out.

{

The court's 5-4 decision means the Obama administration must find alternative ways of providing free contraception to women who are covered under objecting companies' health insurance plans.

The executive branch will also consider whether the president can act on his own to mitigate the effect of the Supreme Court ruling, the White House said.
}

White House: Will work to make sure women affected by ruling will have access to contraception.

If these assholes want to provide "free contraception" for all women, why don't they just start a charity and donate their own money to pay for it all?

If libs really believed women need this so bad, they would whip out their wallets and checkbooks and make it happen. Go ahead, start a "Sandra Slut Foundation" and donate.

But of course, they don't. Because this isn't really about helping women, it's about dividing America, the real Agenda.

BINGO.. I've asked for any liberal OVULATING woman on this forum to tell me she doesn't have EASY, FREE, AFFORDABLE access to birth control.. Not one has spoken up.. because they can't. We can get birth control at the Health Dept for free and at Planned Parenthood.. just two places and there are many more.

I wonder how any muslim businesses who agree with this ruling will be treated by appalled lefties.
"No medical treatment for Gays with AIDS.

Allah is punishing them for their wickedness.

To provide healthcare coverage for such creatures is to try to undo Allah's justice.

To try to undo Allah's justice goes against the spirit and letter of our religious beliefs.

And, surely, Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate, is the best of helpers, to the confused Libtard.

This is what the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) would want of us.
"

Forum List

Back