🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS

BINGO.. I've asked for any liberal OVULATING woman on this forum to tell me she doesn't have EASY, FREE, AFFORDABLE access to birth control.. Not one has spoken up.. because they can't. We can get birth control at the Health Dept for free and at Planned Parenthood.. just two places and there are many more.

777-full.jpg

< forehead slap > - Oh, geeez, that's right. Problem solved. Next slide, please.

Last edited:
Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

You do understand that Justice Kennedy said in his comments that the president could do this, right?

Yes, though Kennedy wrote of mitigation actually, and termed it a "narrow" ruling.

Last edited:
So your excuse for lying here is that you're claiming "Mitigate" and "Overturn" mean the same thing.

Even you aren't that stupid. You're just lying.

The only one lying is you - as we all know.

What exactly do you think "mitigate" means?

In the meantime, what the SCOTUS supported that you of the Khmer Rouge are so angry about are these words;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

You'll not rest until those words are stricken from America for all time, nyet comrade?

I'm not a leftist. I simply object to you spouting bullshit. He can't overturn a SCOTUS ruling by EO.

There are two possibilities, I am relaying a news story, or I am making it up.

Since I've posted many links - there really is only one possibility.

You object to me relaying what the media reports Obama to have said.

They've reported no such thing.

"White House will consider whether president can act on his own to mitigate effect of Supreme Court contraception ruling"

You're a liar.

ROFL

Huff less paint fucktard.

Those are the exact words on every media outlet. You morons are in a panic.

I understand, you fought the first amendment, and the first amendment won...

Go have a good cry and kiss your poster of Stalin - you'll feel better.

You do understand that Justice Kennedy said in his comments that the president could do this, right?

You dropped acid this early?

“Our decision should not be understood to hold that an insurance coverage mandate must necessarily fall if it conflicts with an employer’s religious beliefs.” - Justice Anthony Kennedy

Not quite what you lied, huh?

Look at the self avowed "Independent" (Think Bernie Sanders)in meltdown over his boy King being called out.

To lie and make shit up is not to "call out."

Stop saying things that make no sense.

The only ones lying are you leftists.

I've cited from multiple source, including the democratic party press. You leftists are having a collective meltdown because your assault on the 1st Amendment failed.

More Teaper nonsense, manufacturing scandal because of their hate, racism and obstructionism. Yeah, if this were true, it would be outrageous. But it is not, just drivel from whining crybaby Teapers who want to destroy America.

Look at the self avowed "Independent" (Think Bernie Sanders)in meltdown over his boy King being called out.

To lie and make shit up is not to "call out."

Stop saying things that make no sense.

The only ones lying are you leftists.

I've cited from multiple source, including the democratic party press. You leftists are having a collective meltdown because your assault on the 1st Amendment failed.

You've cited jack shit.

Liar.

Get out of thread before you get embarrassed and called out again.

He said nothing about "overturning" SCOTUS.

Seriously, why can't you post without lying?

The reversal of the SCOTUS ruling is known as a "reversal" among the sentient.

Obama believes himself dictator, unconstrained by any law.

Only SCOTUS can "reverse" SCOTUS.

You must not be among the sentient.

A legal executive order is not a "reversal".

No, and MITIGATE is defined:

transitive verb
1: to cause to become less harsh or hostile : mollify <aggressiveness may be mitigated or … channeled — Ashley Montagu.

a : to make less severe or painful : alleviate
b : extenuate

More Teaper nonsense, manufacturing scandal because of their hate, racism and obstructionism.

By reporting what the white house said....

:eusa_whistle:

ROFL

Now what did I say? That the left would lie until exhausted, then call use "racist" for reporting what their little tin god said....

Yeah, if this were true, it would be outrageous. But it is not, just drivel from whining crybaby Teapers who want to destroy America.

So, MSNBC is lying?

It's amazing how many on the far-right must have flunked basic U.S. Government class in high school.

"Now class, today we're going to learn about Executive Orders..."

Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

he said nothing about "overturning" the supreme court. learn to read.

but if he gets around the rightwing ruling, i'm all for however he does it.

isn't that what the red states have been doing for years as far as roe v wade is concerned?

yes.

now stop whining.

Last edited:
More Teaper nonsense, manufacturing scandal because of their hate, racism and obstructionism.

By reporting what the white house said....

ROFL

Now what did I say? That the left would lie until exhausted, then call use "racist" for reporting what their little tin god said....

Yeah, if this were true, it would be outrageous. But it is not, just drivel from whining crybaby Teapers who want to destroy America.

So, MSNBC is lying?

I am not the left. Why is only MSNBC reporting it...oh, because they are butt hurt over the ruling! Keep on manufacturing scandalous nonsense...it makes you Teapers look pathetic.

Oh no...there is still a black President in the White House...you better build a bomb shelter, blackie is coming to get you.

Moron.

He said nothing about "overturning" SCOTUS.

Seriously, why can't you post without lying?

The reversal of the SCOTUS ruling is known as a "reversal" among the sentient.

Obama believes himself dictator, unconstrained by any law.

Only SCOTUS can "reverse" SCOTUS.

You must not be among the sentient.

A legal executive order is not a "reversal".

Obama's press secretary is the one who released the statement.

Law only has bearing on those who obey the law, which leaves Obama out.

"The Government could, e.g., assume the cost of providing the four contraceptives to women unable to obtain coverage due to their employers’ religious objections. Or it could extend the accommodation that HHS has already established for religious nonprofit organizations to non-profit employers with religious objections to the contraceptive mandate," Alito wrote for the Court. "That accommodation does not impinge on the plaintiffs' religious beliefs that providing insurance coverage for the contraceptives at issue here violates their religion and it still serves HHS's stated interests."

Justice Samuel Alito -

Yeah. He said this. So, Obama is just doing as was suggested by SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back