Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

so did anybody ask the question as to why the US of KKKA is spending a half billion dollars doing birth control overseas? And where exactly overseas are we doing birth control and abortions? doyathink?

Seems funny to me our new President had to swear an oath on the BIBLE. There were at least two prayers to GOD asking him for guidance for this country. These prayers were a public event and they were heard by millions.

I guess God is important enough to include in our inauguration of our new President but we do not need his advice on abortions huh.

A lot of us have gotten so caught up in being "politically correct" we neglect those who are in need like young venerable women who are pregnant.

I agree they need all information that is available if it is pictures they need to see exactly what they are getting into. A lot of us assume that a pregnant women will be guilted into not getting an abortion if we mention the name of God. I firmly believe they should be told how God feels about abortion which by the way he is pro life. Yes that could be included in the pamphlet. Like one poster said ALL information possible for a informed decision.

It is SOME pro choice that want to wheel them in and wheel them out. I have known women who have had that neat and quick abortion only to regret it down the years like when they do eventually have other children the one they aborted will always haunt them like my child would have been this age if I had let them live.I wonder what I would have named them I wonder what they would have looked like. I wonder what they would have become. That crap will never leave your head.

Don't believe me ask a woman who has had an abortion. A abortion is a decision that will effect the rest of your life weather you like it or not. It will cause a wound that cannot be healed. If you get what I am saying.

As for this country sending money over seas for abortions is just stupid. Gosh why can't we clean up own backyard first?

One more I would like to speak up for single parents. There are some very successful single parents to assume that a woman is not capable of raising her child is ridiculous. To assume she will mistreat this child or abounded them just becaue she considered aborting them is ridiculous. I am sure that happens but I am quite sure it is not as much as you think.

What we need to offer young women who find themselves pregnant in an unwanted pregnancy is other options other then abortion. An abortion should never happen but since they do they should only be used only when there are no other options. These women do not need to feel ashamed or embrassed or treated like a second rate citizen. They need to know we care and reassured they will get the support they need.

There are services that can be called upon for women and children. Having a child does not mean a life has to end for either of them it is only a new beginning for the both of them. Call me a religious nut if you wish I don't expect my opinion to be accepted because a lot of us are to involved in the Holocaust where the unborn are slaughtered daily one of the most vulnerable in our society and we sit back and say nothing about it. Hmmm I wonder in the future who else will find themselves not so useful anymore perhaps the elderly. What cya think that could be next. Who else can we kill?

Seems funny to me our new President had to swear an oath on the BIBLE. There were at least two prayers to GOD asking him for guidance for this country. These prayers were a public event and they were heard by millions.

I guess God is important enough to include in our inauguration of our new President but we do not need his advice on abortions huh.

A lot of us have gotten so caught up in being "politically correct" we neglect those who are in need like young venerable women who are pregnant.

I agree they need all information that is available if it is pictures they need to see exactly what they are getting into. A lot of us assume that a pregnant women will be guilted into not getting an abortion if we mention the name of God. I firmly believe they should be told how God feels about abortion which by the way he is pro life. Yes that could be included in the pamphlet. Like one poster said ALL information possible for a informed decision.

It is SOME pro choice that want to wheel them in and wheel them out. I have known women who have had that neat and quick abortion only to regret it down the years like when they do eventually have other children the one they aborted will always haunt them like my child would have been this age if I had let them live.I wonder what I would have named them I wonder what they would have looked like. I wonder what they would have become. That crap will never leave your head.

Don't believe me ask a woman who has had an abortion. A abortion is a decision that will effect the rest of your life weather you like it or not. It will cause a wound that cannot be healed. If you get what I am saying.

As for this country sending money over seas for abortions is just stupid. Gosh why can't we clean up own backyard first?

One more I would like to speak up for single parents. There are some very successful single parents to assume that a woman is not capable of raising her child is ridiculous. To assume she will mistreat this child or abounded them just becaue she considered aborting them is ridiculous. I am sure that happens but I am quite sure it is not as much as you think.

What we need to offer young women who find themselves pregnant in an unwanted pregnancy is other options other then abortion. An abortion should never happen but since they do they should only be used only when there are no other options. These women do not need to feel ashamed or embrassed or treated like a second rate citizen. They need to know we care and reassured they will get the support they need.

There are services that can be called upon for women and children. Having a child does not mean a life has to end for either of them it is only a new beginning for the both of them. Call me a religious nut if you wish I don't expect my opinion to be accepted because a lot of us are to involved in the Holocaust where the unborn are slaughtered daily one of the most vulnerable in our society and we sit back and say nothing about it. Hmmm I wonder in the future who else will find themselves not so useful anymore perhaps the elderly. What cya think that could be next. Who else can we kill?

i agree with a great deal of what you said.

Here is where i disagree....

I do not believe God should be mentioned in the informative pamphlets at an abortion clinic, as example.... Science explains enough on this to give the girl the information she needs from the clinic.

Churches or temples that they may go to are free to have pamphlets made up on Abortion and what God has to say about it.

Their parents or relatives or friends are free to discuss God and what His stance would be on abortion...

If the girl has gone to her Doctor and not a clinic, she may have the opportunity to have a one on one with her gyno, and this may cover her religion and God, but it won't be writen down in a pamphlet and it shouldn't be....unless the patient wants to discuss it with the technicians or nurses or counselors, the pamphlets/discussions should be medically based.

I also disagree on the terms you use, like holocaust, and slaughter and CRAP like that to make yourself "seem" holier than thou and honestly....a pius bitch.

while I agree with the opposite side of you ...that actually seemed concerned about the well being of the mother to be...and her stability down the road.

I disagree that the UNBORN are the most vulnerable among us.....because they are NOT among us yet...when they are BORN they are the most vulnerable AMONG us.

and another question for ya...

When and how did God give "life" to man, to Adam?

He formed Adam out of dust, but what gave Adam "life" according to the Bible?

I will answer that for you....The Bible says that Life was given to Adam when God "Breathed life into him". then Adam took his first breath and had "life"....why didn't Adam have "life" in him when he was being formed or formed? yet it took a breath to make him "have life"?

this is why i believe the most vulnerable are those infants birthed and breathing among us, along w/ some of the handicapped disabled.

but, this bible passage also shows the importance of the foetus, indirectly....God did not twinkle his nose like Bewitched and man just showed up....he was ''formed'' by god first, then breath gave man life....but adam was FORMED.... this is what the foetus is, the formation of man, so that life can be breathed in to it....or begin.

Can't have a live, breathing person, without them being formed or a foetus.....thus great importance should surround it, but the foetus does not have ''life'' until it is birthed and breathes imo.

care

I will answer that for you....The Bible says that Life was given to Adam when God "Breathed life into him". then Adam took his first breath and had "life"....why didn't Adam have "life" in him when he was being formed or formed? yet it took a breath to make him "have life"?

this is why i believe the most vulnerable are those infants birthed and breathing among us, along w/ some of the handicapped disabled.

but, this bible passage also shows the importance of the foetus, indirectly....God did not twinkle his nose like Bewitched and man just showed up....he was ''formed'' by god first, then breath gave man life....but adam was FORMED.... this is what the foetus is, the formation of man, so that life can be breathed in to it....or begin.

Can't have a live, breathing person, without them being formed or a foetus.....thus great importance should surround it, but the foetus does not have ''life'' until it is birthed and breathes imo.

care

What a crock of shit. Here's the definition of the term foetus, Care. Its been posted twice but pro-choice advocates won't admit they're wrong. When a woman is pregnant, she is pregnant with life. Since humans give birth to humans, she is pregnant with human life. Stop trying to spin it as if the unborn are nothing more than dust. I like how you take the bible literally when it suits your argument. :rolleyes:

A fetus (or foetus or fœtus) is a developing human, after the embryonic stage and before childbirth.
Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Tell me again how a fetus isn't human??)

An embryo (irregularly from Greek: ἔμβρυον, plural ἔμβρυα, lit. "that which grows," from en- "in" + bryein "to swell, be full"; the proper Latinate form would be embryum) is a multicellular diploid eukaryote in its earliest stage of development, from the time of first cell division until birth, hatching, or germination. In humans, it is called an embryo from the moment of implantation until the end of the 8th week, whereafter it is instead called a fetus.
Embryo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

('That which grows'. If it wasn't life, it wouldn't grow and change.)

You can call the unborn a zygot, embryo, fetus, baby . . . the terms change as the child changes. But the one term that is common at all stages is human.

quote]

But what material does she get that sets up the "cons" of abortion? Is it generic, non-religious and non-hysterical? what are the contents?

YES!

I believe graphic photos should also be included in the information given out so that a woman sees the consquences of her actions. Much like when M.A.D.D. programs bring in a wrecked car in order to emphasize how drinking/drugs/reckless driving has consquences.

quote]

But what material does she get that sets up the "cons" of abortion? Is it generic, non-religious and non-hysterical? what are the contents?

YES!

I believe graphic photos should also be included in the information given out so that a woman sees the consquences of her actions. Much like when M.A.D.D. programs bring in a wrecked car in order to emphasize how drinking/drugs/reckless driving has consquences.

Except your photos aren't real or representative of the process.

Sorry... they're hyperbole and hysteria...l same as when the anti-choicers shove jars with dead fetuses in people's faces.

Except your photos aren't real or representative of the process.

Sorry... they're hyperbole and hysteria...l same as when the anti-choicers shove jars with dead fetuses in people's faces.

So if you think those photos are nothing but hyperbole and hysteria, what's the problem with showing them?

Exactly what do you think an aborted baby looks like?

Last edited:
Sorry she doesn't care.

It's not that I don't "care". It's that the religious types shouldn't be allowed to substitute their religious/moral judments for mine or anyone else's.

And frightening young girls, without advising them in any medical way is unacceptable manipulation.

Sorry... this issue is about WHEN GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWED TO ACT...not about how much hysteria the religious right can drum up on the issue.

Sorry she doesn't care.

It's not that I don't "care". It's that the religious types shouldn't be allowed to substitute their religious/moral judments for mine or anyone else's.

And frightening young girls, without advising them in any medical way is unacceptable manipulation.

Where in the hell do you come up with this stuff??

Sorry... this issue is about WHEN GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWED TO ACT...not about how much hysteria the religious right can drum up on the issue.

No, its really about murder. But you go ahead and keep telling yourself otherwise.

So how old does a victim half to be before you are willing to call premeditated murder premeditated murder? Oh and by the way the average abortion recipient isn't a fifteen year old kid. She is on average a 20 to 30 something white Office worker in the emiddle class, economically speaking.

According to Planned Parenthood Rape incest and the mothers health only figure in about 8% of abortions and prior to Roe v Wade. those exceptions appeared in the abortion laws of thirty five of the fifty states.

Last edited:
So how old does a victim half to be before you are willing to call premeditated murder premeditated murder? Oh and by the way the average abortion recipient isn't a fifteen year old kid. She is on average a 20 to 30 something white Office worker in the emiddle class, economically speaking.

According to Planned Parenthood Rape incest and the mothers health only figure in about 8% of abortions and prior to Roe v Wade. those exceptions appeared in the abortion laws of thirty five of the fifty states.

so that brings it right back down to personal responsibility, Why can't the average 20 to 30 year old female and male make smart decisions about preventing pregnancy? that is assuming they are smart enough to know they need an abortion?

so that brings it right back down to personal responsibility, Why can't the average 20 to 30 year old female and male make smart decisions about preventing pregnancy? that is assuming they are smart enough to know they need an abortion?

Ah, but even with responsibilty . . . things happen. Which brings us back to what is growing inside a pregnant woman?

No, its really about murder. But you go ahead and keep telling yourself otherwise.

Again...no, it's not. Government doesn't protect things that aren't BORN. Unborn things have no rights. The inquiry is when the governmental interest in protecting something unborn supercedes the interest of a person in controlling her own body.

Stop trying to make this about when YOU think life begins. My religion doesn't believe what yours does.

So you think you know better?

Sorry... which brings it back to rational thought.... this is not about hysteria or cries of "murder" by people who's RELIGIOUS belief is that life begins on conception. When life begins is really irrelevant for the purposes of this discussion since we terminate life all the time for all types of different reasons.

This is about when GOVERNMENT has the right to act.

Ah, but even with responsibilty . . . things happen. Which brings us back to what is growing inside a pregnant woman?

yep,, shit happens over and over and over again it seems. So we have people too stupid to know what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it making life and death decisions on murder. That's what it boils down to.

Again...no, it's not. Government doesn't protect things that aren't BORN. Unborn things have no rights. The inquiry is when the governmental interest in protecting something unborn supercedes the interest of a person in controlling her own body.

Stop trying to make this about when YOU think life begins. My religion doesn't believe what yours does.

Sorry... which brings it back to rational thought.... this is not about hysteria or cries of "murder" by people who's RELIGIOUS belief is that life begins on conception. When life begins is really irrelevant for the purposes of this discussion since we terminate life all the time for all types of different reasons.

I hate to be nit picky but the goverment protects a lot of things that aren't born.

This is the last line in the article: many Americans could use a reminder that the key to lowering the abortion rate is preventing unintended pregnancies." I whole heartedly agree with this.

In the article it mentions multiple abortions as a form of birth control. When I was in high school a girl I knew had just had her second abortion and she flat out said that abortion was her form of birth control.

Another friend had two abortions; one when she was 19 and one when she was 26. She didn't use abortion as birth control, but she also failed to use birth control to begin with.

I hate to be nit picky but the goverment protects a lot of things that aren't born.

To be sure. Wasn't Scott Peterson convicted of a double homicide?

Forum List

Back