Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

Ohh look, when are YOU going to volunteer to house some of the illegals?

It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

What the hell did you expect? Obama said he was on their side......which means not ours.

I like this idea. I hope the government follows up with similar resorts for our own poor and minorities. It is about time the 99% started getting something back for their tax dollars.

Why not just send them to Four Seasons?

Wow.

Amazing isn't it? This man is fucking nuts.

BCFS What an absolutely horrible organization!

These little rats are not white American born children. They deserve to be treated like dogs.

About BCFS

Global Network of Non-Profits Creating Lasting ChangeBCFS is a global network of non-profit organizations operating health and human services programs throughout the U.S., Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and Africa.

BCFS is an innovative and dynamic system of non-profit organizations that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of at-risk populations. BCFS partners with government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and community leaders to develop programs and service models that combat challenges in health and human services.

Striving to build systems that make a lasting impact on the countries, states and communities we serve, BCFS leads initiatives focused on:

• Emergency management, including medical sheltering, during public health disasters
  • Residential services and emergency shelters for children who are abused or neglected

• Assisted living services and vocational training for adults with intellectual disabilities

• Mental health services for children and families

• Foster care and adoption services

• Medical services to indigent communities
  • Transitional living services for at-risk youth and those in the juvenile justice system
  • Residential camping and retreats for children and families
  • International humanitarian aid for children living in impoverished conditions in developing countries

Wow.

Nah he's not nutz. He has no nuts.

His plan was to change everything about this country, said so many times. To destroy it from within. He's doing exactly what he said he would do. He's getting revenge for his father. This was the plan from the start, going way back to the 70s. See hillary and obama's mentor Alinsky and his book rules for radicals for the road map they are using. The weather underground started as a domestic terrorist group, then they figured out how to usurp control of the democrat party through welfare de-form and put their plan into action.

Last edited:
It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

HOW did the 'liberal left' create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border?

And that $50 million is not part of the $3.7 billion requested. Average stay, they say will be 15 days. And more than 1 staff member than client. Seems, they have indoor, outdoor pools, tennis courts, adding a soccer field. Must be nice. Too bad our foster kids and orphans don't have such facilities.

when you take away the fuzzy math

the prezbo has not deported nearly what he claimed

Wow.

BCFS What an absolutely horrible organization!

These little rats are not white American born children. They deserve to be treated like dogs.

About BCFS

Global Network of Non-Profits Creating Lasting ChangeBCFS is a global network of non-profit organizations operating health and human services programs throughout the U.S., Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and Africa.

BCFS is an innovative and dynamic system of non-profit organizations that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of at-risk populations. BCFS partners with government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and community leaders to develop programs and service models that combat challenges in health and human services.

Striving to build systems that make a lasting impact on the countries, states and communities we serve, BCFS leads initiatives focused on:

• Emergency management, including medical sheltering, during public health disasters
  • Residential services and emergency shelters for children who are abused or neglected

• Assisted living services and vocational training for adults with intellectual disabilities

• Mental health services for children and families

• Foster care and adoption services

• Medical services to indigent communities
  • Transitional living services for at-risk youth and those in the juvenile justice system
  • Residential camping and retreats for children and families
  • International humanitarian aid for children living in impoverished conditions in developing countries
Why don't you use all your income to house them? What limit do you place on your desire to take care of every parent's child on the planet? Half the so called children coming over have gray hair.

Wow.

"This man is fucking nuts"?

"man" ? i have my doubts about that :up:

"fucking nuts", like this
nuts.jpg

OR.....,

is he in the literal sense actually fucking....., nuts ?

Forum List

Back