Obama to propose Pell Grant expansion

Prob'ly so's his Hispexican Dreamers...

And you wonder why your party only gets 15% Hispanic support.

how do you know what he's supports? because I never could figure it out myself. if you want to go with that. Look at YOUR party right now savaging a Woman who ran for Vice President. they are the party for the women. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffesh

I'm not a member of any party. I'm a registered independent.

I'm registered as an npd. No party designated. Simply leave all choice blank when you register.

Semantics, same thing. I'm NPD as well

how do you know what he's supports? because I never could figure it out myself. if you want to go with that. Look at YOUR party right now savaging a Woman who ran for Vice President. they are the party for the women. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffesh

I'm registered as an npd. No party designated. Simply leave all choice blank when you register.

I thought you said you were registered independent ? And now you're not ?

Better we spend our money on collage educations than endless bullshit wars that produce questionable results at best

Collage? Why not other forms of art?

The arts too. Although I suspect you might be confused about what we're discussing in this thread

It is not me that is confused. I guess you are unfamiliar with the difference in "collage" which you do in elementary art classes or "college", which is post-secondary education.

In another year I'll be 50 and debt free. At which time, I'm going to milk the shit out of the government to get a nursing degree.

Better we spend our money on collage educations than endless bullshit wars that produce questionable results at best

The arts too. Although I suspect you might be confused about what we're discussing in this thread

It is not me that is confused. I guess you are unfamiliar with the difference in "collage" which you do in elementary art classes or "college", which is post-secondary education.

So you're some buttfucker from the spelling police.

No thank you. When dealing with ignorant people, I have to make sure they are making a typo or are not terminally stupid. Your status is still undetermined.

No thank you. When dealing with ignorant people, I have to make sure they are making a typo or are not terminally stupid. Your status is still undetermined.

That you even made a big deal out of a spell check error speaks volumns.

Did you mean "volumes"?

Did you mean "volumes"?

I think he meant "Valiums".

I said independent and no party designated is the same thing.

you think buying votes is honorable? Why should I pay for an illegal's college education?

Not surprising, my comment went completely over your head
When your ideology believes in distribution of wealth, my comment was on target. Buying votes is the only way democrats get elected. It's no accident Sanders is out-polling Clinton. She needs to step up her give away game.

I said independent and no party designated is the same thing.

You're just stupid. So these no point in continuing this conversation.

Last edited:

Did you mean "volumes"?

That was me showing you no respect, Mr self appointed pompous ass.

Last edited:
Instead of increasing it by $2Bn - they should decrease the whole program to JUST $2 Bn.
At minimum, 70-80% of every dollar spent on higher education grants is a total waste and only funds "party life" for many of our youth. Take a look at the graduation/transfer rates of any community college and you will see abysmal rates. The national average is 59%. But community colleges in inner city areas, many are less than 10%!!!
American colleges are filled with kids that should not be there.

I was just reading this:

snip:

Thousands Apply to U.S. to Forgive Their Student Loans, Saying Schools Defrauded Them
Borrowers owing $164 million have stepped forward in the past 6 months, citing a previously obscure federal law

By
Josh Mitchell
Jan. 20, 2016 5:30 a.m. ET

Americans are flooding the government with appeals to have their student loans forgiven on the grounds that schools deceived them with false promises of a well-paying career—part of a growing protest against years of surging college costs.

In the past six months, more than 7,500 borrowers owing $164 million have applied to have their student debt expunged under an obscure federal law that had been applied only in three instances before last year. The law forgives debt for borrowers who prove their schools used illegal tactics to recruit them, such as by lying about their graduates’ earnings.

all of it here:
Thousands Apply to U.S. to Forgive Their Student Loans, Saying Schools Defrauded Them

It's not that obscure. In fact, there have been threads about it in the education section. It's the For Profit school industry that tells them they have job placement and charges them out the ying-yang for jobs that do not need a degree. Heaven forbid you cast your eyes in that direction.

Pay no attention to this:
Three-quarters went to Corinthian-owned institutions, while hundreds of others attended the Art Institutes, owned by Education Management Corp. ; and ITT Technical Institutes, owned by ITT Educational Services Inc. All three have been the subject of federal investigations into illegal recruiting tactics in recent years.

Forum List

Back