Obama to replace the founder of America's currency with a woman

Last I heard Tubman wasn't a founding father.

I think those assholes in DC have lost their fucking minds.

How sick. Hamiton was one of the biggest supporters of our current system of government and banking. He should be honored on the $10 bill.

What woman even comes close? All fucking cock fucking idiots think about on the left is rather it has a fucking **** or not.

I thought one had to be a potus to get on there .... unless he was Hamilton who pretty much set up the American monetary and banking system from scratch.

Last I heard Tubman wasn't a founding father.

I think those assholes in DC have lost their fucking minds.

Last I heard neither were McKinley, Cleveland, Wilson, Lincoln, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Roosevelt or Grant.
Neither were Martha Washington, Susan B. Anthony, Helen Keller or Sacagawea -- all of whom have been on currency.

And guess who this is....
silver-dime-mercury.jpg

1929-d-buffalo-nickel.png

AWK ward....

What do you do -- deal exclusively in nickels, quarters, ones and tens? :lol:

Last edited:
"Obama to replace the founder of America's currency with a woman"

This just in: O'bama is now the Department of the Treasury. Surgery successful in landmark 13-hour operation.

"Obama to replace the founder of America's currency with a woman"

This just in: O'bama is now the Department of the Treasury. Surgery successful in landmark 13-hour operation.
Jack Lew is his guy, pogo.

How about Sally Ride? An individual that inspires looking forward for all Americans.

Ironic that a black president would remove hamilton, who was one of the founders of the new york society for promoting the manumission of slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of new york.

:::scrape::: :::scrape::: :::scrape:::

Ironic that Treasury --- oops, I mean The O'bama, he's taken over -- would (unilaterally by royal fiat with no input from anywhere of course) promote the strongest figurehead of the Underground Railroad, a true American heroine.

What was he thinkin'??

Ironic that a black president would remove hamilton, who was one of the founders of the new york society for promoting the manumission of slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of new york.

I would say its ironic you fell for this and blame Obama for it, but its not. People are used to the stupidity by now
Obama isn't responsible for what the Dept of Treasury does?

Obama didnt do it, slick willy. The Treasury did.

Forum List

Back