Obama to replace the founder of America's currency with a woman

I thought one had to be a potus to get on there .... unless he was Hamilton who pretty much set up the American monetary and banking system from scratch.

Neither Hamilton or Franklin were presidents.
Damn, I forgot Franklin. Okay, he can go. LOL But damned if I can pick a woman. Eleanor Roosevelt would be my choice, but I realize she'd be too political. Which is why I'd limit it to potuses and Hamilton in the first place. I just don't think you can pick a woman on the basis of .... well, it didn't have anything to do with banking or politics but .... it's nice story.

Ironic that a black president would remove hamilton, who was one of the founders of the new york society for promoting the manumission of slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of new york.

I would say its ironic you fell for this and blame Obama for it, but its not. People are used to the stupidity by now

Who picked Lew?

Obama isnt Lew
And, hey, W wasn't responsible for the tax cuts and real estate bubble.

How about Sally Ride? An individual that inspires looking forward for all Americans.

How about Betsy Ross? Lets play the how bout game

OK--Here how it goes
You name a (famous?) female American, and a short explanation on why her!!

Anyone else wants to play?

Rosa Parks would work.

So would Helen Keller on a more unlimited basis (not confined to an Alabama special issue).

No way. Sorry. Rosa Parks just sat on a bus. Besides, it would divide the nation on racial lines. We need real contributors. Like Nancy Reagan.

I thought one had to be a potus to get on there .... unless he was Hamilton who pretty much set up the American monetary and banking system from scratch.

Neither Hamilton or Franklin were presidents.
Damn, I forgot Franklin. Okay, he can go. LOL But damned if I can pick a woman. Eleanor Roosevelt would be my choice, but I realize she'd be too political. Which is why I'd limit it to potuses and Hamilton in the first place. I just don't think you can pick a woman on the basis of .... well, it didn't have anything to do with banking or politics but .... it's nice story.

Edith Wilson unofficially ran the executive branch for about a year and a half while her bed-ridden husband recovered from a stroke.
An argument could be made for her portrait on a bill.

Ironic that a black president would remove hamilton, who was one of the founders of the new york society for promoting the manumission of slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of new york.

I would say its ironic you fell for this and blame Obama for it, but its not. People are used to the stupidity by now

Who picked Lew?

Obama isnt Lew

Nice swerve. Lol. But yes, O picked lew.

Hamilton was the father of the centrally-controlled banking-elite American economic system. Thomas Jefferson hated him.

In a 1787 speech during the Constitutional Convention, Hamilton proposed that presidents and senators should be elected for life terms. In addition to a life term, the president would have been given an absolute veto. Three years after the American colonists had defeated the British Empire and the king-for-life monarchy, he proposes to elect another king!

Hamilton sucked anus. That's why he deserves to be on the $10 bill.

I could see Sandra Day O'Connor. Betsy Ross'd be Ok, though I've always sort of thought she might be a bit myth.

How about Sally Ride? An individual that inspires looking forward for all Americans.

How about Betsy Ross? Lets play the how bout game

OK--Here how it goes
You name a (famous?) female American, and a short explanation on why her!!

Anyone else wants to play?

Rosa Parks would work.

So would Helen Keller on a more unlimited basis (not confined to an Alabama special issue).

No way. Sorry. Rosa Parks just sat on a bus. Besides, it would divide the nation on racial lines. We need real contributors. Like Nancy Reagan.

Ah yes, I can see it now. In a circle of the signs of the Zodiac. However she's not dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back