Obama to send U.S. Troops to Moscow to March in Parade Celebrating Stalins Red Army.

Hooray...more data from those beloved cold war years.....who won that war BTW ??

But what do the Russian people consider "good" about Stalin compared to what they think was "bad"

Just the facts

Population during the time of Stalin's rule for the census has increased by an average of 1,3 - 1,5 million per year.
1926 - 146, 6 million
1939 - 170, 6 million
1959 - 208, 8 million

In the USSR, life expectancy has increased considerably, reaching the average level of 70 years

Infant mortality
1913 - 268, 6 per 1000 newborns
1950 - 81 per 1000 newborns
The average number of children born to a woman who in 1950 was 2, 89

National income per capita of the USSR was (in terms of US $.):
1913 - 350
1920 - 120
1929 - 365
1938 - 640
1950 - 1100
that is, when Stalin was able to restore the level of welfare of citizens after 3-destructive wars.

GDP
1913 - 3, 6%
1920 - 0, 6%
1938 - 5, 6%
1950 - 6, 9%

Gold reserve.
July 16, 1914 in the storerooms of the State Bank of Russia, there were approximately 1,240 tons of gold.
In 1920 reserves totaled 317 tons already
By the end of Stalin's rule in 1953 the gold reserves increased in 6, 5 times and reached 2050 tons

Real incomes of population by 1940 increased compared with 1913 2, 7 times

Housing stock in 1913 amounted to 180 million m2, and for the period 1918-1956 gg. was given 953 million m2 of total (utility) of area homes. In the USSR State housing is provided free of charge, in perpetuity.

Number of doctors
in 1950 increased compared with 1940 in 1, 5 times.
Number of scientific workers
in 1950 increased compared with 1940 in 1, 5 times.
Number of college students
in 1950 increased by 50% compared with 1940

Thanks for the data.

Have Russians compared these improvements to similar data from capitalist countries? How do Russians justify the differences in East and West Germany or North and South Korea?

Is this true? If it is,we should start Impeachment proceedings on this President immediately. Not one single soldier should be ordered to march in a parade commemorating Communism in the Soviet Union. I'll have to look into this further. If it is true,it would be incredibly disturbing to most Americans.

We note the Russian victory in the great war with superior forces of the enemy.
And this is the victory of Russian people, and not a single victory of Stalin or in memory of the Communists and the Soviet Union.

American soldiers were invited as guests and many Russian negative attitude to this, believing their presence is inappropriate.

Obama has sent his troops on parade, I think so for a rapprochement with Russia.
But they look like there will be comical.

And if "it would be incredibly disturbing to most Americans" they can cancel to go to Russia - Russia will not take offense.

Ordering our soldiers to take part in something like this would seem criminal to me. I think most Americans would feel the same way. I don't think many soldiers would agree with this order either.

Last edited:
Even if the Russians weren't aiding the Islamic Insurgency in killing Americans, it STILL would be a bad idea.

Ordering our soldiers to take part in something like this would seem criminal to me. I think most Americans would feel the same way. I don't think many soldiers would agree with this order either.

This point is moot, our participation in this march will not materialize as it would be political suicide. Our relationship with Russia is awkward at best and some Americans would actually take offense at seeing our soldiers participate in such an event.

This point is moot, our participation in this march will not materialize as it would be political suicide. Our relationship with Russia is awkward at best and some Americans would actually take offense at seeing our soldiers participate in such an event.

Some people can't let go of the Cold War.

Thanks for the data.

Have Russians compared these improvements to similar data from capitalist countries? How do Russians justify the differences in East and West Germany or North and South Korea?

In the capitalist countries in 1940. economy was perhaps much better.
The data that I quoted show only that at the time of Stalin's not a market, the communist economy was relatively not bad.

In general, Americans have the wrong idea about Russia.
Communists in Russia is from 7 to 10% in mostly elderly people.
And of course now, the vast majority of Russian does not like Communists.

From memory the economy in the West was still fucked at that time. WWII was the stimulus it needed.

Americans are so ignorant, especially of other cultures. Slaviks are wired differently than Westerners, you turn your back on a Slav, and he'll stick it in.

Prediction: the US will never be close partners with Russia.

Some people understand that it's Putin who is running the show over there. Those same people understand that Putin is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Thanks for the data.

In the capitalist countries in 1940. economy was perhaps much better.
The data that I quoted show only that at the time of Stalin's not a market, the communist economy was relatively not bad.

In general, Americans have the wrong idea about Russia.
Communists in Russia is from 7 to 10% in mostly elderly people.
And of course now, the vast majority of Russian does not like Communists.

Thanks for posting

It is nice getting a different perspective for once

Hitler and Stalin were monsters, regardless of the number of deaths.

Oh shut the fuck up bro! I am so sick of you spin artists. Does the lives of certain peoples or races mean more than others? I bet your ass bleeds for those Africans in Sudan huh Jake?

Yeah but Stalin was a bigger monster than Hitler ever was. He murdered people, meaning shooting Men, Women and Children in the head, not to mention all the rapes.Those subhuman beasts even raped over 30,000 German Women and Young girls, and many Boys after invading Germany. 20 years later they were planting Nukes 90 miles off the coast of Florida in Cuba.

Hitler put them in camps and starved them to death once The Third Reich couldn't even feed their own Soldiers. Nothing nice about that, but nevertheless they fed their prisoners until they could no longer feed them. That is a fact.

How about Pol Pot in Cambodia? He probably topped them both in cruelty? Know who he was? What about Mao? Yet all we hear about is Hitler, Hitler, Hitler!!! Why is that do you suppose?

Hey Jake? Shouldn't we hear about the biggest monsters of the 20th Century? Or should we just hear about the biggest monsters that hurt those who have the power to report it day after day, after day? How about hearing about it all? ~ BH

Did you get that you simply repeated in all those paragraphs exactly what I said in one sentence? :lol: Thanks for playing (the fool).

Actually, Like most Marxist sheople you gave Stalin a pass when in fact he did much worse things to millions of people than Hitler. But hey? Don't let me get in the way of the special treatment propaganda that has served a certain group over many millions of other groups who suffered worse though bro. ~BH

Russian Jews fled from their pogroms in 1943 and at one point when faced with the decision to return to Russia and face tyranny there or remain in Germany, they remained in Germany and hid until discovered by the SS at which time they happily boarded the train for Dachau.

Now I embellished a bit for grammatic effect, but the choice was made, and they chose Germany.

Oh shut the fuck up bro! I am so sick of you spin artists. Does the lives of certain peoples or races mean more than others? I bet your ass bleeds for those Africans in Sudan huh Jake?

Yeah but Stalin was a bigger monster than Hitler ever was. He murdered people, meaning shooting Men, Women and Children in the head, not to mention all the rapes.Those subhuman beasts even raped over 30,000 German Women and Young girls, and many Boys after invading Germany. 20 years later they were planting Nukes 90 miles off the coast of Florida in Cuba.

Hitler put them in camps and starved them to death once The Third Reich couldn't even feed their own Soldiers. Nothing nice about that, but nevertheless they fed their prisoners until they could no longer feed them. That is a fact.

How about Pol Pot in Cambodia? He probably topped them both in cruelty? Know who he was? What about Mao? Yet all we hear about is Hitler, Hitler, Hitler!!! Why is that do you suppose?

Hey Jake? Shouldn't we hear about the biggest monsters of the 20th Century? Or should we just hear about the biggest monsters that hurt those who have the power to report it day after day, after day? How about hearing about it all? ~ BH

Did you get that you simply repeated in all those paragraphs exactly what I said in one sentence? :lol: Thanks for playing (the fool).

Actually, Like most Marxist sheople you gave Stalin a pass when in fact he did much worse things to millions of people than Hitler. But hey? Don't let me get in the way of the special treatment propaganda that has served a certain group over many millions of other groups who suffered worse though bro. ~BH

Wus da probl'm, BH? You lie when you write I gave Stalin a pass. I said he was a monster. You can't handle the truth? Tuff luck, buttercup.

Jake said:
Hitler and Stalin were monsters, regardless of the number of deaths.

Exactly how is that giving Stalin a "pass" dipshit? As to whether Stalin was "worse" then Hitler that is a matter of your opinion and a bit like trying to argue on whether Ebola is worse than Bubonic Plague.

Does your train of thought have a caboose are you just plain ignorant?

Last edited:
If true,it's just another stupid idea from another Saul Alinsky-Marxist spawn. A Marxist indoctrinated "Community Organizer" does not = A Good President. I'm still shocked that more people haven't figured that out yet. Yikes!

If true,it's just another stupid idea from another Saul Alinsky-Marxist spawn. A Marxist indoctrinated "Community Organizer" does not = A Good President. I'm still shocked that more people haven't figured that out yet. Yikes!

Like you figured out the Massa / Rahm connection? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back