• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marc, not all Reps believe in the birther BS and some will vote for OL'BO regardless of that issue.

As for why politicians do what they do?? Self interest big time.

So you're suggesting that you believe that you believe that there are Republicans out there now that would actually vote for Obama?!??

Really? How do you figure that?

Also, HOW would Bachmann find walking this thing back to be in her self-interest? That doesn't make sense. She's spent about 2+ years INVESTING in the Birther nonsense to trump up her base. Wouldn't suddenly walking this nonsense back now be more hurtful?

I struggle to see the logic in your statements Claudette.

Help me out here.

Some Reps voted for him the first time round. Some will vote for him in 2012. Not everyone believes in this birther bs Marc. Law of averages say some will be Reps. Some folks simply like the guy.

If a BC is produced and Bachman is smart she will issue an apology with a beaming smile. Walk it back like a MF and explain why she thought as she thought. Its called self initerest. With a BC the whole thing becomes a non-issue anyway. IMO Bachman and any others who supported this birther bs will simply move on to the another issue.

I have been fighting Birfers ever since the Hillary Clinton campaign first brought this up back in 2008. The PUMAS ran with it.

HOWEVER

CNN has been showing the top of yet another COLB, NOT a BC. They haven't claimed yet this is the new document. If Obama releases yet another COLB it's a massive mistake - how can you have two COLBs?

Here it is:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That's the only form other than the "Certification" produced prior to this that Hawaii uses. CNN also produced a copy of some other guy's similar birth certificate with the same blocks of information required to be completed.

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

Know who I see playing the race card in nearly every post?

rdean

For many people they don't give a shit about his race.

It's very easy to tell the ones that do, and they're also the ones who yell the loudest that they aren't.

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

anyone who criticizes him gets branded a racist. it's a powerful weapon for the obama administration.

Ironically, the list of "THANKS" is extremely telling. :lol:

Midnight Marauder (Today), Rat in the Hat (Today), slukasiewski (Today), The Infidel (Today), Trajan (Today), xsited1 (Today), Zoom-boing (Today)

I suspect that will grow, as this thread grows.

Trump doesnt need to be cut at the knees cause he's not running anyway. do you have any idea the ratings his season finale is going to get given that he's announcing his intentions?

Perhaps, perhaps not. One thing for sure is, whether you agree with President Obama or not, he's a good politician. Releasing the birth certificate just doesn't affect Trump though.

even if i'm wrong about his running, he can't win SC or Iowa imo.

Who needs Iowa? Huckabee won Iowa. Most Southern states will go red, which, er says something about the race factor, I'd wager. Pretending it isn't in the South is just plain dumb.

I have been fighting Birfers ever since the Hillary Clinton campaign first brought this up back in 2008. The PUMAS ran with it.

HOWEVER

CNN has been showing the top of yet another COLB, NOT a BC. They haven't claimed yet this is the new document. If Obama releases yet another COLB it's a massive mistake - how can you have two COLBs?

Here it is:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That's the only form other than the "Certification" produced prior to this that Hawaii uses. CNN also produced a copy of some other guy's similar birth certificate with the same blocks of information required to be completed.

Now a Attestation needs to be done to prove its authenticity by independent certified document experts. Michelle Bachmann suggested this last week.

HOWEVER

Another COLB??

That means this idiot Obama STILL HAS NOT PRODUCED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

The words Birth and Certificate are interchangeable, stupid. Would you feel better if it didn't have "Certificate" before the "Birth" in its title? Probably not, so nevermind.

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

No you Obama apologists need to stop being afraid of the truth and covering your ears and closing your eyes to the truth idiot. there is NONE evidence that he was born in hawaii.,deal with it.

Last edited:
According to Fox News, the President released his long form birth certificate yesterday. Martha McCallum held it up for all to see but not close enough or long enough for anybody to read what's on it.

Know who I see playing the race card in nearly every post?

rdean

For many people they don't give a shit about his race.

I couldn't care less about rdean. All I'm doing is pointing out that some of the biggest birthers on this board happen to be racist or have made racist posts. This has nothing to do with the race card.

I think you have it backwards. It may be true that a majority of racists are birthers. But the opposite? I doubt it.

The majority of birthers ARE RACIST, either against blacks or Muslims, or both, depending upon their firm belief that Obama is a Muslim who is also black. YIKES!!!

Since the USSC has thrown out five potential lawsuits due to lack of evidence and/or frivolous accusation, there was no other reason to have continued with this ridiculous crusade.

PDF of long-form birth certificate

THERE IT IS!!

No shut the fuck up and move on to MUCH more important issues.

Obama releases detailed birth certificate - Politics - White House - msnbc.com
~~~~~~~~~
edit

Can anyone see an official seal on it?

I can't see anything that actually is required to make it official.

Anyone got a new picture of it that shows the seal?

props too Zoom for noticing.

Why would there be a "seal" on it? The "seal" would be found on the certification that there's one on file. There's a signature and date of authenticity. Good God. I think Obama should start trying to locate the OBGYN who delivered him, if he's still alive, and prop him up before a Kangaroo Court of Birthers and see if they'll believe him. But I doubt it.

The Donald is bragging about his show, plugging it.

He can't announce until the show is over whether he is running or not.

I think you will be surprised at a number of things and at what my announcement is. *Personally I don't think he is going to run.

The word is that Obama was a terrible student at Occidental and at Columbia. How did he get into Harvard? Why doesn't he release his Occidental records?

Again, the Donald just loves himself and that his actions got Obama to release his bc. He's such a narcissist. lol

"The word is..."
:lol:

They could release fucking newsreel footage of his birth with his mom holding a newspaper and there will be a select group of morons who believe he was born in Africa.

it doesn't really matter whether or not this is a legit document or not. You shouldn't make you decision on wheher or not to vote for obama based on this. What you need to take into consideration is he sucks as a president

anyone who criticizes him gets branded a racist. it's a powerful weapon for the obama administration.

QFT

Oh and thats what his visit to the church Easter was all about, hes too clever by half. :lol:

its called whipping up the base, and there appear to be some number of folks running around USMB with marks on their backs.....

oh wait....whip......black......my god he didn't!!:eek: Oh nooooozzz a reference to slavery.....trajan *gasp* is....is....a racist!!!!!!!:evil:

He's done the same thing at Easter for three years. And I don't even get the rest of your nonsense.

Forum List

Back