• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh this is so funny watching all the birthers scramble and either drastically reach.

I've said it before, I'll say it again-this whole thing is just the far right's pathetic plan to make themselves feel better, and feel like they actually have a shot at getting Obama impeached.

Props to the right/republicans who denounce this as sheer stupidity (and I know you guys/gals have been saying it from the start). We need to focus on big issues, and not the meaningless ones based on conspiracy theories. If you want to get rid of Obama-do it the realistic way-vote him out in 2012. You wont do it by focusing on BS, focus on the areas he's done a bad job on. You have quite a bit to choose from.

Obama is just as American as anybody posting on these boards. Now I know that ruffles a lot of feathers, and you may not want to believe it-but doesn't make it any less true. A lot of people need to get their heads out of the sand with the "dems want America to fail", or the "repubs want America to fail". It doesn't do your side any good when you say that.

This isn't going to change anything in regards to the birthers.

Once you realize that this has never been about the birth certificate, it all makes so much more sense.

This is about a bunch of fucking bigots seized by cognitive dissonance that refuses to allow them to accept that a black man (or 1/2 black man) could be chosen by their countrymen to lead the nation. At the heart of it is the erroding sense of security that many people in "white America" feel as minorities are moving away from becoming minorities.

People do strange things in the name of xenophobia. Look at the "Know Nothing" movement and what the Irish and Italians had to deal with when they arrived in this country.

Ever think that Obama's actions, not his color, makes so many wonder what country Obama was born in. He acts like he was born in France and wants us to become China.

Last edited:
I've said for at least three years Obama was waiting for someone important to go out on that birfer limb, so he could saw it off. Surprised at the timing though, this would have made for a great "October Surprise" after a birfer got the GOP nomination.

I think he wants it to stop dominating the cable news cycle. Even MSNBC keeps it going by repeating day in and day out what Trump, et al., have to say. If they really wanted the subject to be stopped, then they're complicit in keeping it going. Duh...
He's made it worse I'm afraid, with today's action.
Yep, but at worst birthers will be pushed off the Republican agenda and back onto the economy and family values. In any case I doubt Trump will get there, he is even more unelectable than Bush in liberal states, then again Obama isn't likely to go down too well in the conservative ones, it will be interesting to see how things pan out.

You seem to be pretty sure that Obama was born in Hawaii. How so?

(And just so you know, I'm not a 'birther'. I just don't believe the average citizen will ever know.)

I think the main point is that there isn't a single shred of evidence that he was born elsewhere.

He's said Hawaii is his birthplace as long as he's been a public figure. There shouldn't be a reason to dispute it without some kind of evidence.

So obama has told the turth once in his life? when was that? He lies and that is enough reason not to belkieve him

What politician doesn't lie?

Have you asked for the BC's of all our presidents, congressmen, etc.?

Fmr Hawaii Heath Director Chiyome Fukino Told MSNBC Last Week In Interview That Obama's Long Form Was Half-Written

Just last week she told MSNBC when interviewed this:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

[She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.]

Now what Obama released this morning is not half written. What Obama released this morning has nothing half written on it. There is only 3 written signatures. Something is not right. Governor Albercrombie could only find a written notation. Did Fukino lie to MSNBC about the long form being half written or was she telling the truth?

Here is Obama's long form COLB released this morning. Is it half written?

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Oh so predictable...........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/165020-hey-armyretard.html

Birthers believe what they want to believe for reasons other than a sincere concern about where he was born or lack of evidence.

No amount of evidence provided by Hawaiian hospitals, officials, or registrars nor certainly the White House will ever change the minds of those who've convinced themselves and invested in the conspiracy.

Good of him to do it I suppose, but all it will do is provide some brief laughs for the sensible as they watch birthers quickly scramble for a new position doubting the veracity of the birth certificate or moving goalposts to demand ever-more "proof." The only real positive that may come of it is that mainstream Republicans will have a much harder time signing on to the conspiracy, but in electoral terms, I'm not sure that's a good thing for him. Oh well.

Last edited:
FINALLY NOW ALL THAT IS LEFT IS TO VERIFY THAT THIS ISN'T A FRAUDULENT DOCUMENT

WH releases Obama birth certificate. on Twitpic

/\ This is a good example of the birther cognitive dissonance. Obama has produced the document they have screamed for. Now the standard is to "prove it's real". The bar will continued to be raised.

At any rate, I am pissed at Obama for giving in to the stupid birthers, but I see the logic. He has essentially called their bluff on the whole "Just show us the BC" mentality. Now as their demands get stranger and strangers, the American people will recognize the movement for what it truly is.

A bunch of fucking bigots who can't accept that their President isn't lily white.

So we're supposed to accept this document from a liar who drug his feet? I've already picked out one thing wrong with the document. But that won't stop you from believing this document is a true certified documentof obama's birth.

What a perfect example of the STUPIDITY and EGOTISM of these Birthers.

Stupidity in that they will never stop moving the goalposts and relying on their own pre-conceived notions of Obama instead of the facts. Read above! He says "why trust a liar" - well when your assumption is that everything's going to be a lie, of course you wont accept the REAL FACTS.

Egotism is that some wackjob on an internet forum board thinks he knows more about birth certificates than the rest of the world. Trust me there are smarter people out there than you who know about birth certificates. I doubt you are a bc expert and aren't the smartest guy in the room when it comes to government forms. To think you know more than the rest of the citizenry...than the experts who would LOVE to bring Obama down..is bullshit egotism.

BTW, is your "error" that the race is listed as "African" instead of Negro or Black? Nice try but that's not an error, Cochise.

The issue originated with Phil Berg who is a Clintonista, but is not, in fact, Hillary Clinton. That's about as close as you can get.

The PUMA dumbasses are just the dixiecrat leftovers who weren't smart enough to jump onto Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Do you think they supported Hillary because of her political views? Hell no.
Berg wasn't the first, but he too got his marching orders from the Clinton campaign.

Who was the first?

Furthermore, you can no more prove that Berg got his marching orders from the Clinton campaign then I can prove that the the moon has a cheese filled center.

Berg has kept fighting this thing long (albeit ineptly) long after the primary.
Actually I can prove it, I still have the emails.
Berg and the PUMAS are still birfers. They never stopped.

I like what he said "We have bigger problem to deal with " unfortunately he doesn't know how to fix those problems, he and the progressives with just exacerbate them .

Yup, more important matters to attend to...like taping an Oprah show today...

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate - CNN.com

This thread serves as the official site for you to explain to us why this current development still is not sufficient evidence for you to accept that Obama was born in Hawaii.

May the birther movement live on!

Personally, I Think Obama Shot his Wad WAY too Early...

He should've kept this "Silliness" going until next Summer as to gather as MANY on the Right as Possible behind Trump, and then Dump the Cert...

Politically it made for Sense to wait...

Concerns now?... Why would he Dump it now?

Why did a guy go to Jail for not Serving in the Military over this Cert, if Obama was going to Release it at some Tactical Point like now?...

What's the Tactical Advantage NOW?... That's my Question.

Birthers are the same Assholes like those on the Left that Insisted that Bush was AWOL and that 9/11 was an inside Job...

Tools, each and every one.

But why did Barry Choose now to Release this?

If he's Reacting to Trump, then it's a Fail for Barry and Win for Trump.

What are we not hearing about in the "News" because we are hearing about this "Silliness"?...

:)

peace...

Last edited:
I bet that the people who live at that address now are absolutely livid. They are going to have a whole lot of tourists taking pictures off the place and trampling all Over their yard.
Gee you think maybe this is why he did not want to release the long form?

CNN is saying: No mention of religion is on the long form and no discrepancy with the name of his father.

Those were things that birthers questioned.

Obama information on long form (the reporter has a copy of it): Male, born on 8/4/1961, 7:24pm, birthplace of Honolulu. No mention of weight/length on long form.

A copy of an identical long form was also shown, which does not have a space for religion, which means of course that the form itself is the culprit! DAMN!! Orley will just have to go back to her bestist witness, Obama's gramma who is in her 90's and can barely speak English.

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate - CNN.com

This thread serves as the official site for you to explain to us why this current development still is not sufficient evidence for you to accept that Obama was born in Hawaii.

May the birther movement live on!

Personally, I Think Obama Shot his Wad WAY too Early...

He should've kept this "Silliness" going until next Summer as to gather as MANY on the Right as Possible behind Trump, and then Dump the Cert...

Politically it made for Sense to wait...

Concerns now?... Why would he Dump it now?

Why did a guy go to Jail for not Serving in the Military over this Cert, if Obama was going to Release it at some Tactical Point like now?...

What's the Tactical Advantage NOW?... That's my Question.

Birthers are the same Assholes like those on the Left that Insisted that Bush was AWOL and that 9/11 was an inside Job...

Tools, each and every one.

But why did Barry Choose now to Release this?

If he's Reacting to Trump, then it's a Fail for Barry and Win for Trump.

:)

peace...

I agree he shouldn't have released it, but not for the same reasons.

The soldiers went to jail for failure to report. The birth certificate argument wasn't even allowed to be introduced into his defense. In short, he was a dumbass.

without missing a step the chorus switches to the next verse.

from, "weird, why does he not release the long form, what is he hiding"
to "weird, why did he wait so long to release it, what is he hiding"

If only we could have heard the sound of several million bloggers gasping for air in unison as they decided what to do next!!

Me.

called it on page one.

It's a conspiracy now.

So no amount of proof, literally nothing, will stop this until he is out of Ofc, and even then people will keep it going.

Krist there are still people that think we never landed on the moon, there was a 2nd shooter, Elvis and Bruce Lee are still alive.

"Conspiracy now"???????????

:lol:

yeah yeah

The last thing he put out was a little thin on info, so I could see where the nuts had something to bitch about.

NOW

Things are very very clear that he's from HI.

so NOW, it's a full blown bag full of nuts. Anyone that hangs onto this after today is just a nut and can't be cured.

The lack of info wasn't really an issue. Most sane people recognized that was the legal document that the state of Hawaii released to certify a live birth. The the director of the department of health confirmed it. Twice.

There has never been a shred of credibility to the birther movement. They might have suckered some people in the meantime into thinking otherwise, but they were always on shaky ground.

Which is why they lost every single court case on the issue.

Forum List

Back