• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fmr Hawaii Heath Director Chiyome Fukino Told MSNBC Last Week In Interview That Obama's Long Form Was Half-Written

Just last week she told MSNBC when interviewed this:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

[She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.]

Now what Obama released this morning is not half written. What Obama released this morning has nothing half written on it. There is only 3 written signatures. Something is not right. Governor Albercrombie could only find a written notation. Did Fukino lie to MSNBC about the long form being half written or was she telling the truth?

Here is Obama's long form COLB released this morning. Is it half written?

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Signature box 21 is what I am questioning from the same county obama was supposedly born in compare with another COLB from the same county birth the day after obama

NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

[/QUOTE]

lol, one doc is 61 10461 the other is 61 10367. How many times was this guy born? :lol:

But... but....but....

it has to be a fake and besides he cheated to get in Harvard!

The part that keeps running through my head is all the people who argued that it is illegal for Hawaii to release this to anyone, including the actual person who is named.

/\ This is a good example of the birther cognitive dissonance. Obama has produced the document they have screamed for. Now the standard is to "prove it's real". The bar will continued to be raised.

At any rate, I am pissed at Obama for giving in to the stupid birthers, but I see the logic. He has essentially called their bluff on the whole "Just show us the BC" mentality. Now as their demands get stranger and strangers, the American people will recognize the movement for what it truly is.

A bunch of fucking bigots who can't accept that their President isn't lily white.

So we're supposed to accept this document from a liar who drug his feet? I've already picked out one thing wrong with the document. But that won't stop you from believing this document is a true certified documentof obama's birth.

What a perfect example of the STUPIDITY and EGOTISM of these Birthers.

Stupidity in that they will never stop moving the goalposts and relying on their own pre-conceived notions of Obama instead of the facts. Read above! He says "why trust a liar" - well when your assumption is that everything's going to be a lie, of course you wont accept the REAL FACTS.

Egotism is that some wackjob on an internet forum board thinks he knows more about birth certificates than the rest of the world. Trust me there are smarter people out there than you who know about birth certificates. I doubt you are a bc expert and aren't the smartest guy in the room when it comes to government forms. To think you know more than the rest of the citizenry...than the experts who would LOVE to bring Obama down..is bullshit egotism.

BTW, is your "error" that the race is listed as "African" instead of Negro or Black? Nice try but that's not an error, Cochise.

The signature in box 21 should be the same on both documents because both documents were issued from the same county
[/quote]

The more the fuckwits keep talking about this issue, the stupider they look. Laura Ingraham said exactly said that on her radio show today. Keep it goin ;)

this in no way will stop the lies on the right about Obama.

facts and proof mean nothing to them.

But... but....but....

it has to be a fake and besides he cheated to get in Harvard!

The part that keeps running through my head is all the people who argued that it is illegal for Hawaii to release this to anyone, including the actual person who is named.
The White House made a special request, and Hawaii complied. I'm not exactly happy about that, but at least it's now settled.

Fmr Hawaii Heath Director Chiyome Fukino Told MSNBC Last Week In Interview That Obama's Long Form Was Half-Written

Just last week she told MSNBC when interviewed this:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

[She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.]

Now what Obama released this morning is not half written. What Obama released this morning has nothing half written on it. There is only 3 written signatures. Something is not right. Governor Albercrombie could only find a written notation. Did Fukino lie to MSNBC about the long form being half written or was she telling the truth?

Here is Obama's long form COLB released this morning. Is it half written?

Signature box 21 is what I am questioning from the same county obama was supposedly born in compare with another COLB from the same county birth the day after obama

lol, one doc is 61 10461 the other is 61 10367. How many times was this guy born? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Two different documents for two different people.

This one will get merged into oblivion soon out of embaressment.

There was only ONE thread in the "Politics" section concerning this matter when I created this thread, and the title was "Obama to release..." thus implying a future release time or date.

This was, therefore, the only thread of it's nature in the politics section.

Clearly this is, and has been, a political issue.

Forum List

Back