Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My BC has footprints on it.

Oh, and I was wondering why Obama's docs are on fresh paper. Mine is faded over the years and doesn't look nearly as new as his does.

But it's nice that somebody took the time to use a typewriter instead of a Microsoft office application.

:lmao:

Oh, and I was wondering why Obama's docs are on fresh paper. Mine is faded over the years and doesn't look nearly as new as his does.

But it's nice that somebody took the time to use a typewriter instead of a Microsoft office application.

So does mine, and it's also signed by the doctor that delivered me.

It's going to be interesting to say the least to see how the authenticating process with this latest .pdf release goes.

Yes obama had plenty of time to forge that certificate.He is a good Liar!
Oh, now you want to PROVE you're a moron!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I bet that the people who live at that address now are absolutely livid. They are going to have a whole lot of tourists taking pictures off the place and trampling all Over their yard.
Gee you think maybe this is why he did not want to release the long form?

Why it was on the birth announcement wasn't it?

So does mine, and it's also signed by the doctor that delivered me.

It's going to be interesting to say the least to see how the authenticating process with this latest .pdf release goes.

Look at box 21 on both documents that is a better argument than the birth doctor.

are you idiots still going on with the birfer garbage?

wackos.

see, i knew he should have told you all to go screw yourselves. because wackos won't ever stfu.

Well since I'm not a 'birther' and never have been, I hope you don't think I should go screw myself. But as a former investigative reporter, I do enjoy a good investigative story and the President, by being the arrogant stubborn guy he seems to be, sure provided one and asked for it by not releasing his birth certificate to begin with.

I bet that the people who live at that address now are absolutely livid. They are going to have a whole lot of tourists taking pictures off the place and trampling all Over their yard.
Gee you think maybe this is why he did not want to release the long form?

Why it was on the birth announcement wasn't it?

The address in the infamous birth announcement, that was automatically generated by the country because a certification of live birth was issued, had the wrong address in it. The obamas never even lived there. So if the obamas were truly the ones who put the ad there, why did they get their own address wrong? They didn't, on both accounts. They didn't put the ad there, and they didn't get their address wrong. The county put the ad there, and they did get the address wrong. So that in itself was nothing more than a dead end road as far as proof of obama being born in Hawaii.

Until this new .pdf image is authenticated, this issue is far from over.

I hope the birfers can move on to the important issues this country is facing right now.
I am glad that Obama decided to stop playing this game of distraction. He probably felt that it was becoming a negative for him in this campaign year.

MSNBC interview of Dr. Chiyome Fukino
The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 — after reviewing the original birth record a second time.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

October 31, 2008 STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii.”

July 27, 2009 STATEMENT BY HEALTH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

Some Obama birth records made public for years
Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

So far this month, only The Associated Press and one other person had looked at the binder, according to a sign-in sheet viewed Wednesday in the state Department of Health building. The sheet showed about 25 names of people who have seen the document since March 2010, when the sign-in sheet begins.

Those documents complement newspaper birth announcements published soon after Obama's Aug. 4, 1961 birth and a "certification of live birth" released by the Obama campaign three years ago, the only type of birth certificate the state issues.

More Obama's Birth Certificate Facts Here

ROFL, it is absolutely hilarious to see you people fall all over yourselves looking for some possible alternate explanation for this other than the obvious.

Face it, the right wing was taken over by a bunch of black-helicopter conspiracy theorists, and you all fell for their line of crap hook, line, and sinker.

And now all of you look like a bunch of jackasses.

ROFL.

are you idiots still going on with the birfer garbage?

wackos.

see, i knew he should have told you all to go screw yourselves. because wackos won't ever stfu.

Well since I'm not a 'birther' and never have been, I hope you don't think I should go screw myself. But as a former investigative reporter, I do enjoy a good investigative story and the President, by being the arrogant stubborn guy he seems to be, sure provided one and asked for it by not releasing his birth certificate to begin with.

if people did anything like this to shrub, you'd have been having a fit.

i think he's been unduly kind to the birfers.

and sorry, saying one isn't a birfer and then going with the birfer line.......

is being a birfer.

and while i like you. on this issue, i'd tell all the birfers where they could stick it.

Last edited:
I accepted Hawaii's confirmation of the original COLB.

You are a classic example of birther stupidity and you basically put a fine point on the very things we have been saying all along.

Thank you for being such a wonderful specimen who what we have all claimed would happen if Obama caved on the COLB thing.

Of course you are. Shouldn't there be one local registrar signing both documents, since they were filled within one day from each other?

You moron. The short form COLB is a reprint. A "receipt" that verifies the original exists and is issued at the time of request.

You want them to dredge up the guy from 1961 to sign a document that probably wasn't in circulation until 2004?

Do you even know what you are arguing here?

Moron I posted two long form COLB one is obamas the other is from the set of two twins born the day after obama was. Both COLB came from the same county. I have post the population of Hawaii in 1961 there would not have been any need for two locial registrar's. So why is there two different signatures on two documents issued one day a part from the same county.

It will not change this right wing bases mind on the subject.

facts have never mattered to them and they never will.

Forum List

Back