• liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will not stop this insanity.

This is the right wing base.

It's not the rightwing base, TM, it's the fringers.
Also, this was picking up steam from the democrats, also. Not as much as from the right, but it was increasing.

Bullshit. Much of the dims of the GOP were well into this nonsense.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.

Read more: Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

What a friggen Joke the Obama is.

He could of released this over Three YEARS ago.

He's a class a asshole just like his rabid supporters.

How unbecoming of how a President SHOULD ACT.

Last edited:
So you now are claiming that the birthers are a fringe group of the republican party?

Only 14% (from your source) of republicans believe he's not a citizen. Another 27% said probably not....but they aren't sure.

So yes, I believe they are fringers. I'm an Independent and I never doubted he was a citizen. I have a lot of republican friends and only one was a birfer.

41% have bought into the lies at this point when the poll was done.

Why does every candidate who espouses this nonsense surge in the republican polls?

They will not stop this insanity.

This is the right wing base.

It's not the rightwing base, TM, it's the fringers.
Also, this was picking up steam from the democrats, also. Not as much as from the right, but it was increasing.

Bullshit. Much of the dims of the GOP were well into this nonsense.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.

Read more: Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Not buying it, roxie.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Trump burst the Birth Certificate Bubble. Obama lost the narrative. This is not going to be an issue in 2012. Obama's record is now more exposed for examination now that this distraction has been removed.

What a friggen Joke the Obama is.

He could of released this over Three YEARS ago.

He's a class a asshole just like his rabid supporters.

How unbecoming of how a President SHOULD ACT.

He could have.

He didn't.

You end up being exposed as the nut job you really are.

:lol:

sorry dear, but it's you people who support this type of behavior by the guy you voted for that shows the people who are the REAL NUTJOBS. They will see the types of games the Obama like to play and probably won't forget in the NEXT ELECTION.

Last edited:
From a political standpoint, it’s impossible to dismiss the matter as conspiratorial fantasy, akin to, say, claims that the 1969 moon landing was staged. In the latest New York Times-CBS News poll, 45 percent of adult Republicans said they believe Obama was born in another country, and 22 percent said they don’t know. One-third of Republicans said they believe the president is native born.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49554.html#ixzz1KkkBrfAZ

Last edited:
are you idiots still going on with the birfer garbage?

wackos.

see, i knew he should have told you all to go screw yourselves. because wackos won't ever stfu.

Well since I'm not a 'birther' and never have been, I hope you don't think I should go screw myself. But as a former investigative reporter, I do enjoy a good investigative story and the President, by being the arrogant stubborn guy he seems to be, sure provided one and asked for it by not releasing his birth certificate to begin with.

if people did anything like this to shrub, you'd have been having a fit.

i think he's been unduly kind to the birfers.

and sorry, saying one isn't a birfer and then going with the birfer line.......

is being a birfer.

and while i like you. on this issue, i'd tell all the birfers where they could stick it.

People DID do stuff like this to the "Shrub" and when they made shit up like the phony military stuff that forced Dan Rather out of the media, yeah I had a fit. I object when people are falsely accused and set the record straight when I can. I have done that for President Clinton and for President Bush and I have done that for President Obama. I have even done that for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi though I'll admit I really REALLY had to hold my nose at those times.

But President Bush was pretty much an open book. Anything anybody wanted to know about him was mostly out there for anybody to see. I am reasonably certain that if there was any question of his eligibility to be President, he would have quickly put such questions to rest as John McCain did. However, when there were gaps in President Bush's military record--gaps that even HE could not fill in--I was digging right along with everybody else. It was an interesting story. And I would have been doing so if he had refused to reveal any of that stuff too.

But President Obama has been so secretive about so many things: the birth certificate, ALL of his college records, his passport, whether or not he wrote his two books himself, etc. etc. etc., he just begs for people to be curious. And those inclined to dig are going to do so.

Last edited:
This reminds me of another thread where someone is bragging how Bush ended the offshore drilling ban 8 months before he left office. Knowing that congress had to lift theirs as well.
And the righties brag about it and fail to see it as a political ploy of no substance.

I hope the birfers can move on to the important issues this country is facing right now.
I am glad that Obama decided to stop playing this game of distraction. He probably felt that it was becoming a negative for him in this campaign year.

i think he shouldn't have released it.

i think he should have waited til the birfers nominated the donald. if i were him, when the donald, at the debates, says "mr president, WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE", i'd have calmly reached into my pocket and said. "why donald, here it is".

i think we might have seen the donald speechless for the first time.

That would feel very satisfying, but in these months between now and then, the sideshow would continue.

The President has once again showed that he is the adult. He has resisted using this for political gain, as he could have by letting it drag out.

Forum List

Back