• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not the rightwing base, TM, it's the fringers.
Also, this was picking up steam from the democrats, also. Not as much as from the right, but it was increasing.
Not true. Over 50% of Republicans are birthers.

First...TM was talking about rightwing base, not republicans. Second...I doubt you could really get a non bias source to state that 50% of republicans believe this. I know a whole lot of them and only one was a birfer.....just sayin...

So, Republicans are more inclined to be birthers than Rightwingers? Because - what? - Republicans are further to the fringe????

You make no sense.

if people did anything like this to shrub, you'd have been having a fit.

i think he's been unduly kind to the birfers.

and sorry, saying one isn't a birfer and then going with the birfer line.......

is being a birfer.

and while i like you. on this issue, i'd tell all the birfers where they could stick it.

People DID do stuff like this to the "Shrub" and when they made shit up like the phony military stuff that forced Dan Rather out of the media, yeah I had a fit. I object when people are falsely accused and set the record straight when I can. I have done that for President Clinton and for President Bush and I have done that for President Obama. I have even done that for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi though I'll admit I really REALLY had to hold my nose at those times.

But President Bush was pretty much an open book. Anything anybody wanted to know about him was mostly out there for anybody to see. I am reasonably certain that if there was any question of his eligibility to be President, he would have quickly put such questions to rest as John McCain did. However, when there were gaps in President Bush's military record--gaps that even HE could not fill in--I was digging right along with everybody else. It was an interesting story. And I would have been doing so if he had refused to reveal any of that stuff too.

But President Obama has been so secretive about so many things: the birth certificate, ALL of his college records, his passport, whether or not he wrote his two books himself, etc. etc. etc., he just begs for people to be curious. And those inclined to dig are going to do so.

At least Obama admitted to doing coke, something Bush never did. And we all know he did coke. ;)
Obama learned from Bush, he figured out it is better to be secretive then give them stuff to use against you.

I don't know if he did or didn't. He freely admitted that he was a substance abuser in his irresponsible youth, but some of his more mean spirited critics have constantly haranged that he was a 'drunk' or 'pothead' or 'coke addict' or whatever and still is..

But when his arrogance admits indiscretion in his youth, well that's just wonderful.

Double standard and all that.

I long for grown up people who don't apply different standards to people based on their ideology or politics.

Well since I'm not a 'birther' and never have been, I hope you don't think I should go screw myself. But as a former investigative reporter, I do enjoy a good investigative story and the President, by being the arrogant stubborn guy he seems to be, sure provided one and asked for it by not releasing his birth certificate to begin with.

is being a birfer.

and while i like you. on this issue, i'd tell all the birfers where they could stick it.

People DID do stuff like this to the "Shrub" and when they made shit up like the phony military stuff that forced Dan Rather out of the media, yeah I had a fit. I object when people are falsely accused and set the record straight when I can. I have done that for President Clinton and for President Bush and I have done that for President Obama. I have even done that for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi though I'll admit I really REALLY had to hold my nose at those times.

But President Bush was pretty much an open book. Anything anybody wanted to know about him was mostly out there for anybody to see. I am reasonably certain that if there was any question of his eligibility to be President, he would have quickly put such questions to rest as John McCain did. However, when there were gaps in President Bush's military record--gaps that even HE could not fill in--I was digging right along with everybody else. It was an interesting story. And I would have been doing so if he had refused to reveal any of that stuff too.

But President Obama has been so secretive about so many things: the birth certificate, ALL of his college records, his passport, whether or not he wrote his two books himself, etc. etc. etc., he just begs for people to be curious. And those inclined to dig are going to do so.

who is shrub?

They are struggling to line up the lies about their lies.

the birther issue was used by almost every prospective candidate so far.

Hell even McCain used it

It doesn't matter anymore.

Trump burst the Birth Certificate Bubble. Obama lost the narrative. This is not going to be an issue in 2012. Obama's record is now more exposed for examination now that this distraction has been removed.

Obama is killing you softly .. poor wingnut birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

HARDLY, the latest poll he's in the low 40's. but you all need to think something to keep your spirtis up.:lol:

The title is being dishonest in making an untrue insinuation. A person needs to read the article to get the REAL facts. As for you doing the same thing....I have no doubts about that Vast. :eusa_whistle:

Trump burst the Birth Certificate Bubble. Obama lost the narrative. This is not going to be an issue in 2012. Obama's record is now more exposed for examination now that this distraction has been removed.

:cuckoo:

pathetic1.png

The title is being dishonest in making an untrue insinuation. A person needs to read the article to get the REAL facts. As for you doing the same thing....I have no doubts about that Vast. :eusa_whistle:

It was not the only poll showing the rights adherance to this lie.

is being a birfer.

who is shrub?

George_Bush_300.jpg

Not true. Over 50% of Republicans are birthers.

First...TM was talking about rightwing base, not republicans. Second...I doubt you could really get a non bias source to state that 50% of republicans believe this. I know a whole lot of them and only one was a birfer.....just sayin...

So, Republicans are more inclined to be birthers than Rightwingers? Because - what? - Republicans are further to the fringe????

You make no sense.

Have you forgotten about the independents? :razz:

Obama is killing you softly .. poor wingnut birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

HARDLY, the latest poll he's in the low 40's. but you all need to think something to keep your spirtis up.:lol:

A poll this far out from the election?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In January 1983, Reagan's popularity rating fell to 35%

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

He got into Harvard by applying, I suspect.

Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

Okay, I've now had opportunity to see most of the whole thing up close. And I'm also seeing that the birthers probably aren't going to shut up, though Donald Trump seems satisfied. He now wants the college transcripts and papers. :)

Questions remaining from the birthers:

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

Here's a photo of the long form:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county.

One more thing, I see another issue with the filing protion . The COLB I mention was accteped by the state Resitara four days after obamas but yet obama COLB has a higher number than the COLB I mentioned already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back