• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

Yes, I'm quite sure there's "no paper trail".

After all, there was no birth documentation either. right?

Oh, do you have a link to his college records? I've never seen them.

What a friggen Joke the Obama is.

He could of released this over Three YEARS ago.

He's a class a asshole just like his rabid supporters.

How unbecoming of how a President SHOULD ACT.

Why in God's name would he?

Should Bush be forced to prove that he didn't blow up the WTC to satisfy the birthers?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Respectable people don't pay attention to insane conspiracy theorists,

Unless of course the entire opposition party has managed to let itself become insane conspiracy theorists...
I'm still waiting for Bush to prove he fulfilled his National Guard service.

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county.

LMAO, Keep it up I need some good laughs.

Probably it is the real deal. But our internet sleuths aren't going to be played for fools either. Wouldn't it bother you if it WAS a forged birth certificate?

bother me if it was forged?
At this point nope.

but keep on defending the birfer group if you want.

Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President [Hardcover]
Jerome Corsi (Author)

<<This title will be released on May 17th, 2011>>

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299[/ame]

Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate.

A guar-own-teed best seller!

Last edited:

Probably it is the real deal. But our internet sleuths aren't going to be played for fools either. Wouldn't it bother you if it WAS a forged birth certificate?

bother me if it was forged?
At this point nope.

but keep on defending the birfer group if you want.

I wonder if there is something in the water some of you lefties drink that makes it impossible for you to argue something without doing it ad hominem?

Well, Trump has no idea how he did at Columbia or Occidental - his claims on that are about as believable as his claim that Obama's birth certificate had been lost and his people had found "very interesting" information about him in Hawaii.

But of course, he didn't really need great grades to get into Harvard. He was a legacy admit.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd?

No, I don't find that to be odd at all. If I run for office, I don't plan to publish my college or grad school transcripts. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

His dad was a Harvard grad.

Hey, if you run give USMB a wink and a nod in one of your speeches! lol

Didn't everyone bitch about George's lack of college records or something? So, he produced them. Yes, I find it odd that Obama never released his. Maybe he will after The Donald gets done hounding him.

i think he shouldn't have released it.

i think he should have waited til the birfers nominated the donald. if i were him, when the donald, at the debates, says "mr president, WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE", i'd have calmly reached into my pocket and said. "why donald, here it is".

i think we might have seen the donald speechless for the first time.

That would feel very satisfying, but in these months between now and then, the sideshow would continue.

The President has once again showed that he is the adult. He has resisted using this for political gain, as he could have by letting it drag out.

LOL, yeah some ADULT, he only let this drag on for THREE YEARS when he could of released it before.

you Obamabots crack me up.
He released his legal, valid BC over 2 years ago.

You're another fool who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county.

It probably is real but has some issues.
Like I asked you

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county

I also see another issue with the filing protion . The COLB I mention was accteped by the state Registara four days after obamas, but obama's COLB has a higher number than the COLB I mentioned already.

That would feel very satisfying, but in these months between now and then, the sideshow would continue.

The President has once again showed that he is the adult. He has resisted using this for political gain, as he could have by letting it drag out.

LOL, yeah some ADULT, he only let this drag on for THREE YEARS when he could of released it before.

He will check on his "faced book" page though.

i think he shouldn't have released it.

i think he should have waited til the birfers nominated the donald. if i were him, when the donald, at the debates, says "mr president, WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE", i'd have calmly reached into my pocket and said. "why donald, here it is".

i think we might have seen the donald speechless for the first time.

As I stated earlier, it was starting to work against him in this campaign year. As for being an adult....adults would have quashed this at the beginning.
Another idiot who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

I don't care what he released, the PEOPLE were asking HIM TO RELEASE his long form BC, that should of been enough for him to DO IT THREE YEARS AGO.. the only fools are you all who voted for him. he's playing you all like a fiddle and you fall at his feet. funny to watch

Last edited:

sorry bub, the only fools are you all who voted for him. he's playing you all like a fiddle and you fall at his feet. funny to watch

Hmmmmm does this mean you dont believe hes a citizen?

Forum List

Back