• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well as I said I believe he was born in Hawaii. So I am glad this came out finally. But it also makes my thoughts seem to be wrong as his mother signed it as Stanly Ann Dunham Obama.

Was there ever a wedding? I still say he's a Bastard.......

I noticed that too. Obama, Sr. was married to someone else when he 'married' Dunham so . . . were they ever really married? Did he divorce then marry Dunham? I've no idea . . . .

Well as I said I believe he was born in Hawaii. So I am glad this came out finally. But it also makes my thoughts seem to be wrong as his mother signed it as Stanly Ann Dunham Obama.

cmon Ollie all politicians are bastards.

or do you mean the technical type like Jesus Christ?

Steph still refuses to say what she believes yet continues arguing the birther points

Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

Yes, I'm quite sure there's "no paper trail".

After all, there was no birth documentation either. right?

Oh, do you have a link to his college records? I've never seen them.

I've never seen an atom or a molecule either, but I know they exist.

It is a waste of time explaining something to somebody who is incapable of understanding said explanation.

Steph still refuses to say what she believes yet continues arguing the birther points

man, you should go back and READ maybe. I'm talking about his releasing HIS LONG FORM BIRTH CETIFICATE. I'm sure that is too hard for you to understand, but please give it a shot, K

It probably is real but has some issues.
Like I asked you

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county

I also see another issue with the filing protion . The COLB I mention was accteped by the state Registara four days after obamas, but obama's COLB has a higher number than the COLB I mentioned already.

Yeah the certificate number is one of those things that raises eyebrows. And it probably can be explained that registrar staff each have a stack of certificates to type up on their desk and the numbers don't run sequentially for that reason. But it is something a good investigative reporter would check out. :)

But it is something a good investigative reporter would check out.
Are there any out there? Well maybe depends on your political affiliation.

There are a lot of them out there on the internet. Not so much in media any more. But if it had not been for internet detectives who decided to go looking for answers to questions raised, we never would have known that President Bush's military records had been forged. We wouldn't have known a whole lot of stuff that we know because there are people with questions who go looking for answers.

Why do you think our current leadership is looking for some way to shut down and shut up the internet as a source of detective work? As well as talk radio and a few other sources that are also asking questions they don't want asked and coming up with answers they don't want the people to know. It scares them what some of us might be able to find out and get the word out to people, and it is a real source of frustration to them.

We with inquiring minds are also in the front lines to intercept and expose the many many scams and manufactured attacks that are out there and those are coming from both sides.

Did you read the news?

He released the long form you morons have been demanding.

game
set
match

now :stfu: so we can get him out of the WH.

please

NO I will not the document he has still has an issue
Google nordyke long form BC look at signture line 21 and compare to the one obama just provided today. The signatures are of different people. Shouldn't the local registrar be the same since the two documents were filed in the same county within one day of each other?
Hawaii population was not big enough to have more than one locial registrar pre county in 1961

Maybe not, since each copy was issued on a different day.

But hey, you keep on keeping on. And when obama eeks out a win, you have only your birther selves to blame.

At the time of obamas birth hawaii would not have had the need of more than one locial registrar

cmon Ollie all politicians are bastards.

or do you mean the technical type like Jesus Christ?

With this guy I mean both.....

Um, that's exactly what I said. Trump blew the 'we found some very interesting information' question off. Read my post, above. A few days ago Trump said there wasn't any long-form bc. No reporter bothered to ask him about that. They should have and Trump should have answered.

So, you don't have a link to Obama's college records? Thesis written? The paperwork from his time spent in the IL Senate?

So, just to be clear, you're now saying that Obama never attended college, prior to Harvard?

maybe lindsay lohan will do something stupid and get america's focus back on something that really matters again

Um, that's exactly what I said. Trump blew the 'we found some very interesting information' question off. Read my post, above. A few days ago Trump said there wasn't any long-form bc. No reporter bothered to ask him about that. They should have and Trump should have answered.

So, you don't have a link to Obama's college records? Thesis written? The paperwork from his time spent in the IL Senate?

So, just to be clear, you're now saying that Obama never attended college, prior to Harvard?

How the hell did you come to that conclusion? I'm asking . . . . do you have a link to Obama's college records? Or to a thesis that he wrote? Or for the paperwork from his time spent in the IL senate?

Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

Well, Trump has no idea how he did at Columbia or Occidental - his claims on that are about as believable as his claim that Obama's birth certificate had been lost and his people had found "very interesting" information about him in Hawaii.

But of course, he didn't really need great grades to get into Harvard. He was a legacy admit.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

His father went to Harvard so it's been told.

Amazing that Donald Trump whining about this stupid issue actually got the President to release his record.

Now can we get back to the important issues, like our 14 trillion dollar debt, our 9% unemployment, our rising energy prices, our rising food prices, and the undeclared war in Libya we shouldn't be involved in? Or is the President going to be focusing on some distraction like visiting Oprah...

I should have guessed it would be the latter.

Forum List

Back