• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Trump has no idea how he did at Columbia or Occidental - his claims on that are about as believable as his claim that Obama's birth certificate had been lost and his people had found "very interesting" information about him in Hawaii.

But of course, he didn't really need great grades to get into Harvard. He was a legacy admit.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

His father went to Harvard so it's been told.

I think as a delivery boy though :lol:

This crap has been used by the right for some time now.

It has been a lie from the very begining.

At least now some seem to be trying to pretend it never was.

Someone lied to be sure. I tend to get real suspicious when someone fights so hard to hide the truth.
As I've said many times, It's most likely that he was born in Hawaii, but his reluctance to provide all sorts of documents and records forces me to wonder what he's hiding.

We need to pass more laws requiring proof of citizenship for the presideltial elections!

It is one of three requirements listed in the Constitution for being President that you actually be born a citizen. Come to think of it, a birth certificate actually serves as proof for two of the requirements. The real question is not why did anyone ask about his birth, it is why he felt the need to toy with the issue for so long.

Obama had to do something drastic to take the peoples minds off his failures as a President, so what better way. Now this is all we'll hear about from his ass kissers in the lamestream media, and of course on this board...lol

NO I will not the document he has still has an issue
Google nordyke long form BC look at signture line 21 and compare to the one obama just provided today. The signatures are of different people. Shouldn't the local registrar be the same since the two documents were filed in the same county within one day of each other?
Hawaii population was not big enough to have more than one locial registrar pre county in 1961

Maybe not, since each copy was issued on a different day.

But hey, you keep on keeping on. And when obama eeks out a win, you have only your birther selves to blame.

At the time of obamas birth hawaii would not have had the need of more than one locial registrar

Nice assumption

you don't even know when it was signed.

For all we know the new sig is from a week ago. there's no date, thus, not important.

So, Republicans are more inclined to be birthers than Rightwingers? Because - what? - Republicans are further to the fringe????

You make no sense.

Have you forgotten about the independents? :razz:
Independents are Republicans?

You continue to make no sense.

This last election the independents weren't republicans...but they voted republican for the most part....which (slow down and try to comprehend this part) put them in the rightwing. :lol:

Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”
I think a little I think a little Hawaiian “Ukulele.” music is appropriate right about nowis appropriate right about now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I]YouTube - OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo[/ame]

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

Trump said the EXACT same "Very Interesting" phrase about the Birth Certificate.

I'm sure the school records would be just as "difficult" to find.

Um, that's exactly what I said. Trump blew the 'we found some very interesting information' question off. Read my post, above. A few days ago Trump said there wasn't any long-form bc. No reporter bothered to ask him about that. They should have and Trump should have answered.

So, you don't have a link to Obama's college records? Thesis written? The paperwork from his time spent in the IL Senate?

Where would he have written a thesis? His only graduate school education was law school, and you don't write a thesis to get a law degree.

If you're referring to some sort of senior paper for an undergrad, those aren't bound and/or kept. And for good reason: They're usually poorly documented tripe (I resemble that remark!)

Last edited:
LOL, yeah some ADULT, he only let this drag on for THREE YEARS when he could of released it before.

you Obamabots crack me up.
He released his legal, valid BC over 2 years ago.

You're another fool who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

I don't care what he released, the PEOPLE were asking HIM TO RELEASE his long form BC, that should of been enough for him to DO IT THREE YEARS AGO.. the only fools are you all who voted for him. he's playing you all like a fiddle and you fall at his feet. funny to watch

Actually, it's more like playing the wingnuts like a fiddle. The wingnuts have been tripping over themselves for the past three years trying to prove that he was born in Kenya. And what was the result?

They come off looking like a bunch of nutcases who have lost all credibility with the American people.

It's very smart politics. He gave them tons of rope and they just hung themselves.

WAY TO GO PREZ!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe not, since each copy was issued on a different day.

But hey, you keep on keeping on. And when obama eeks out a win, you have only your birther selves to blame.

At the time of obamas birth hawaii would not have had the need of more than one locial registrar

Nice assumption

you don't even know when it was signed.

For all we know the new sig is from a week ago. there's no date, thus, not important.
For the whole state population of around 600,000 what do you think?

He released his legal, valid BC over 2 years ago.

You're another fool who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

I don't care what he released, the PEOPLE were asking HIM TO RELEASE his long form BC, that should of been enough for him to DO IT THREE YEARS AGO.. the only fools are you all who voted for him. he's playing you all like a fiddle and you fall at his feet. funny to watch

Actually, it's more like playing the wingnuts like a fiddle. The wingnuts have been tripping over themselves for the past three years trying to prove that he was born in Kenya. And what was the result?

They come off looking like a bunch of nutcases who have lost all credibility with the American people.

It's very smart politics. He gave them tons of rope and they just hung themselves.

Good gawd, WAY TO GO PREZ!!!!
Are any of you OBAMABOTS ADULTS.:lol:

No you Obama apologists need to stop being afraid of the truth and covering your ears and closing your eyes to the truth idiot. there is NONE evidence that he was born in hawaii.,deal with it.

Did you read the news?

He released the long form you morons have been demanding.

game
set
match

now :stfu: so we can get him out of the WH.

please

NO I will not the document he has still has an issue
Google nordyke long form BC look at signture line 21 and compare to the one obama just provided today. The signatures are of different people. Shouldn't the local registrar be the same since the two documents were filed in the same county within one day of each other?
Hawaii population was not big enough to have more than one locial registrar pre county in 1961

Man reb, you are REALLY emotionally invested in this, aren't you?

That would feel very satisfying, but in these months between now and then, the sideshow would continue.
The President has once again showed that he is the adult. He has resisted using this for political gain, as he could have by letting it drag out.
As I stated earlier, it was starting to work against him in this campaign year. As for being an adult....adults would have quashed this at the beginning.
Another idiot who doesn't know what Prima Facie means.

He should have released the long form, which he was privy to at the beginning....like an adult. Instead he wanted the b/c to be a distraction, and got mileage out of it in the press. But, it started to gain more momentum at a bad time (campaign year).
Get your feet back on the ground, your not that smart. :razz:
PS....I was never a birther.

Good gawd, WAY TO GO PREZ!!!!
Are any of you OBAMABOTS ADULTS.:lol:

Am I wrong? Didn't the wingnuts come off looking like....well...wingnuts?

Didn't they lose a lot of credibility on this and other issues?

Politics 101 states that if your opposition is making a fool of himself......let him.

Forum List

Back