• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO, Keep it up I need some good laughs.

Probably it is the real deal. But our internet sleuths aren't going to be played for fools either. Wouldn't it bother you if it WAS a forged birth certificate?

It probably is real but has some issues.
Like I asked you

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county

I also see another issue with the filing protion . The COLB I mention was accteped by the state Registara four days after obamas, but obama's COLB has a higher number than the COLB I mentioned already.

Yeah the certificate number is one of those things that raises eyebrows. And it probably can be explained that registrar staff each have a stack of certificates to type up on their desk and the numbers don't run sequentially for that reason. But it is something a good investigative reporter would check out. :)

LMAO, Keep it up I need some good laughs.

Probably it is the real deal. But our internet sleuths aren't going to be played for fools either. Wouldn't it bother you if it WAS a forged birth certificate?

Like I asked you

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county

I also see another issue with the filing protion . The COLB I mention was accteped by the state Registara four days after obamas, but obama's COLB has a higher number than the COLB I mentioned already.

Get a real hobby.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

Trump said the EXACT same "Very Interesting" phrase about the Birth Certificate.

I'm sure the school records would be just as "difficult" to find.

Oh man. It's gonna be an interesting campaign season. Obama's gonna run circles around the GOP.

Stephanie is backed up so far against a wall that she won't even take a position, because she knows there's no position she can take that she would be able to defend.

Stephanie for president. She's got amazing political instincts. No one can call you a waffler if you just never express an opinion.

Last edited:
Actually, Bachmann was the first to step back from the birther rhetoric but there you all go again, giving some idiot womanizer the credit.

How stupid.

First...TM was talking about rightwing base, not republicans. Second...I doubt you could really get a non bias source to state that 50% of republicans believe this. I know a whole lot of them and only one was a birfer.....just sayin...

So, Republicans are more inclined to be birthers than Rightwingers? Because - what? - Republicans are further to the fringe????

You make no sense.

Have you forgotten about the independents? :razz:
Independents are Republicans?

You continue to make no sense.

sorry bub, the only fools are you all who voted for him. he's playing you all like a fiddle and you fall at his feet. funny to watch

Hmmmmm does this mean you dont believe hes a citizen?

OMG...:lol:

This is a site about political beliefs.

Why is it you think its important that you not go on record on this issue yet you keep talking about it.

There is only one reason you will not answer the question.

You dont know what to believe until someone tells you what to believe.

Like I asked you

Yeah the certificate number is one of those things that raises eyebrows. And it probably can be explained that registrar staff each have a stack of certificates to type up on their desk and the numbers don't run sequentially for that reason. But it is something a good investigative reporter would check out. :)

But it is something a good investigative reporter would check out.
Are there any out there? Well maybe depends on your political affiliation.

Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President [Hardcover]
Jerome Corsi (Author)

<<This title will be released on May 17th, 2011>>

Amazon.com: Where&#39;s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (9781936488292): Jerome Corsi: Books

Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate.

A guar-own-teed best seller!

That's the one I was speaking of earlier.

Actually MOST independents are republicans actually republicans embaressed by their support of Bush.

think this birfer embaressment will further swell the ranks of "independents"?

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

Trump said the EXACT same "Very Interesting" phrase about the Birth Certificate.

I'm sure the school records would be just as "difficult" to find.

Um, that's exactly what I said. Trump blew the 'we found some very interesting information' question off. Read my post, above. A few days ago Trump said there wasn't any long-form bc. No reporter bothered to ask him about that. They should have and Trump should have answered.

So, you don't have a link to Obama's college records? Thesis written? The paperwork from his time spent in the IL Senate?

bother me if it was forged?
At this point nope.

but keep on defending the birfer group if you want.

I wonder if there is something in the water some of you lefties drink that makes it impossible for you to argue something without doing it ad hominem?

yes, but it's been illegal ever since timothy leary heavily promoted it back in the 60's

Like I asked you

Get a real hobby.

I think my question about box 21 on Both COLB is a valid question. Any good lawyer would question it. But I have always question the out of sequence issuing and the out of sequence certificate numbers

Last edited:
Well as I said I believe he was born in Hawaii. So I am glad this came out finally. But it also makes my thoughts seem to be wrong as his mother signed it as Stanly Ann Dunham Obama.

Was there ever a wedding? I still say he's a Bastard.......

Obama is killing you softly .. poor wingnut birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

Naah more like a slow mass suicide by the rightwingers.
Kinda like lemmings walking down the beach instead of leaping off the cliff.

yeah right, just because they asked the Obama to release his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE. get real.:lol:
Which he would not be able to use to get a passport or a drivers license. He would need the BC that's been out there for the past 2 years.

Why? The official, raised seal.

So the COLB is more legal, and more valid than the long form.

You must be a real masochist to keep coming back for repeated bitch-slapping, but no worries: my hand is strong and my aim is true.

bother me if it was forged?
At this point nope.

but keep on defending the birfer group if you want.

I wonder if there is something in the water some of you lefties drink that makes it impossible for you to argue something without doing it ad hominem?

Does that invalidate my statement?

Forum List

Back