• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, one doc is 61 10461 the other is 61 10367. How many times was this guy born? :lol:

Two different documents for two different people.

ok, nevermind :lol:

And one is a .jpeg picture image of the original, and obama's is another .pdf computer generated image. So even now, there still isn't anything anyone can hold in their hand and look at. Just another internet, computer generated image. Personally though, I hope it checks out. I'm sick of this issue. We do need to get passed it. Then we can focus on is he a legal "natural born citizen" since his father was a subject of Britain, and maybe see his college records, passports, etc.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking at this on a blackberry. hard to make out exactly what is what. but like i said somewhere. I don't really care if he is a citizen or not. i will not vote for him based on his performance as a president. He has failed miserably IMO. all we heard was obstructionist republicans when he held a super majority. obama has no one to blame but his inexperience and poor leadership.

We all need the long form BC to get a passport
Wrong. You can't get a passport with Hawaii's long form. It's not a legally valid document

ONLY THE COMPUTER-GENERATED SHORT-FORM CERTIFICATE IS LEGALLY VALID

If they both contain the same information . . .actually, the long form contains more information . . . why wouldn't both be valid to get a passport?

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

He got into Harvard by applying, I suspect.

Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

How'd Bush get into Yale?

Maybe Obama had a rich friend?

I don't see how it matters, really

Okay, I've now had opportunity to see most of the whole thing up close. And I'm also seeing that the birthers probably aren't going to shut up, though Donald Trump seems satisfied. He now wants the college transcripts and papers. :)

Questions remaining from the birthers:

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

Here's a photo of the long form:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county.

LMAO, Keep it up I need some good laughs.

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Apparently Obama didn't do well at Occidental and perhaps Columbia, which is why Trump was questioning how Obama got into Harvard. Since there's no paper trail, one tends to speculate.

Well, Trump has no idea how he did at Columbia or Occidental - his claims on that are about as believable as his claim that Obama's birth certificate had been lost and his people had found "very interesting" information about him in Hawaii.

But of course, he didn't really need great grades to get into Harvard. He was a legacy admit.

Once again, Obama makes conservatives look like fools.

I love it!

Not ALL conservatives. Besides, there were some dems who jumped on this bandwagon also. Obama likes to play games. Thus the reason he did not come clean from the get-go. Maybe it took the focus away from all that he is NOT doing!

He did come clean. He released his legal and valid BC 2 years ago.

Maybe you have no clue what 'prima facie' evidence means? Educate yourself.

2vuneqd.jpg

It doesn't matter anymore.

Trump burst the Birth Certificate Bubble. Obama lost the narrative. This is not going to be an issue in 2012. Obama's record is now more exposed for examination now that this distraction has been removed.

:cuckoo:

pathetic1.png

Was she lying? :lol:

Lying?

The most likely reason (mani's fastest horse) is that what Obama said is true --- he wants to get off the bullshit and focus on things...like his record vs GOP policies and shit

Okay, I've now had opportunity to see most of the whole thing up close. And I'm also seeing that the birthers probably aren't going to shut up, though Donald Trump seems satisfied. He now wants the college transcripts and papers. :)

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

What are your thought's on box 21 from another COLB issued one day later from the same county being signed by another person? Keep in mind were talking about the year 1961 and the population in Hawaii would not have been high enough to have the need for more than one locial registrar in each county.

Probably it is the real deal. But our internet sleuths aren't going to be played for fools either. Wouldn't it bother you if it WAS a forged birth certificate?

We all need the long form BC to get a passport
Wrong. You can't get a passport with Hawaii's long form. It's not a legally valid document

ONLY THE COMPUTER-GENERATED SHORT-FORM CERTIFICATE IS LEGALLY VALID

If they both contain the same information . . .actually, the long form contains more information . . . why wouldn't both be valid to get a passport?

Because Hawaii no longer recognizes them for any official or legal purposes. They only recognize the computer-generated short forms.

I suspect it's because the newer forms are considered by the state to be harder to fake, but you'd have to ask the Hawaiin officials who make such decisions.

Really, you should watch the Anderson Cooper podcast. They went to Hawaii to look into this.

Well, Trump has no idea how he did at Columbia or Occidental - his claims on that are about as believable as his claim that Obama's birth certificate had been lost and his people had found "very interesting" information about him in Hawaii.

But of course, he didn't really need great grades to get into Harvard. He was a legacy admit.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd? Trump totally dodged the 'very interesting' question. Just blew the reporter totally off. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

Trump burst the Birth Certificate Bubble. Obama lost the narrative. This is not going to be an issue in 2012. Obama's record is now more exposed for examination now that this distraction has been removed.

Obama is killing you softly .. poor wingnut birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

Naah more like a slow mass suicide by the rightwingers.
Kinda like lemmings walking down the beach instead of leaping off the cliff.

Yes, I'm quite sure there's "no paper trail".

After all, there was no birth documentation either. right?

It's not the rightwing base, TM, it's the fringers.
Also, this was picking up steam from the democrats, also. Not as much as from the right, but it was increasing.

Bullshit. Much of the dims of the GOP were well into this nonsense.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.

Read more: Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Not buying it, roxie.
Reality does have a strong Liberal bias.

Trump, or anyone else, has no idea how Obama did anywhere because there aren't any records to be found. Don't you find that odd?

No, I don't find that to be odd at all. If I run for office, I don't plan to publish my college or grad school transcripts. :lol:

What do you mean Obama was a legacy admit?

His dad was a Harvard grad.

Obama is killing you softly .. poor wingnut birthers. :lol::lol::lol:

Naah more like a slow mass suicide by the rightwingers.
Kinda like lemmings walking down the beach instead of leaping off the cliff.

yeah right, just because they asked the Obama to release his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE. get real.:lol:

'
I think about 10% will be satisfied and drop it.

The other 90% will say; "HI is a dem controled state. How do we know they didn't take all this time to make a real good fake?"
:clap2:

Called it!!

Unless obama can illegally get his original BC, da burfers won't be happy, cuz since he got it illeagally it will be a fake also.

I'm satisfied. Have been for a long time.

The question is, what took him so long and why now when he could have ended this almost three years ago.

Why all the massive waste of time and money?

Umm who wasted the time and money?

The birfers did !

They are the fools.

Check out obama's latest plan to get the economy back on track

Forum List

Back