• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For fuck sake. His MOTHER was a US citizen. He could have been born on MARS, people.
This is such a non-issue.

Actually this is not true. You should review the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 which was the applicable law at the time. If you don't care to research that then I refer you to the United States Code Title 8 Section 1401 which defines when a citizen and a foreign national have a child outside of U.S. Territory and the citizenship status of that child.

It is possible for a citizen to give birth outside this country and for the child to not be a citizen at birth.

>>>>

Isn't that assuming you buy the other myth that his mother gave birth in Kenya but snuck Baby Barack onto an overnight flight to Hawaii?

Not quite, just correcting a misstatement about the law.

>>>>

too good to be true. i don't know if it's on youtube yet. but wow. this will be the talk of the political watercooler tomorrow. i don't even know how to descibe this, i think o'donnell voted for president obama.

this post should probably be in media of the dead zone, but it's been one of those american political days. composure. this whole process after the second released bc seems to be moving too fast. now barney frank is praising michelle bachman. what is going on here ? and if you blow up the document all the way on the white house page, what is that supposed to be. what's with the whole lft side. is it a pge or a blend ?? it looks strange. i believe it's a real piece of paper. have any experts looked at it ??

Last edited:
Race of Father: "African".

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A buddy of mine was shocked when he ordered a copy of his birth certificate recently and found that it listed his race as "Negro". "African" wasn't the term used for Black people back then, it was "Negro".

Also, Obama was born in August yet we are to believe he was only the 151st person born in that state all year? Really?

The father wasn't African-American ...... he was African not negro.

gawd, you're an idiot

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In that era, African would be nationality, not race.

In the early 1960's "African" is how Kenyans were told to identify race.

>>>>

Obama did not even have a copy of his long form birth certificate he has to get a court order to get it released from the Hawaii hospital of vital stastistics. He asked for two copies. Hawaii no longer have the long form.

Last edited:
U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

The father (BHO Sr.) wasn't an American, he was Kenyan and filled it out with what his country would have had him put in the box.

The data doesn't come from check boxes, they put in what you write in the box.

>>>>

The father wasn't African-American ...... he was African not negro.

gawd, you're an idiot

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In that era, African would be nationality, not race.

In the early 1960's "African" is how Kenyans were told to identify race.

>>>>

The COLB isn't a kenyan document it's an American document. The document would have been checked to see if it had any errors on it the American 1961 government employee would have inserted to correct race?

But anyway not all Kenyans were black

Yes, Obama has been kicking the proverbial can down the proverbial road for too long and it came back to bite him in the ass. Glad Trump brought it out and that it is OVER, and we can now get back to Obama's fabulous economic plans for, not this country, but the world. :eusa_whistle: Oil and American's taxpayer dollars for Bermuda. :cuckoo: "Drill baby drill."

I'm sorry, "Bite him in the ass"?

Looks to me like the only people who's asses will be bitten here are the "Birthers".

Trump himself will start receiving exponentially less news coverage starting tomorrow, until he once again fades into the relative obscurity of being a rich guy with a reality show, and bad hair.

obama COLB long form explained
excerpt from the video

We do not doubt the citizenship of the President, and agree with those who believe it is an unfortunate distraction. However, as we survey the "circus" transpiring before us it is clear that the Obama Administration is acting amateurish and cynically political by 1. Not releasing a long form until now, 2. releasing an odd digitally produced document, when the original was produced by typewriter. Why not a simple scanned image of the original?, and 3. having Pres. Obama waste face time leading a press conference about the issue, when the "world" is burning all around him. Fiddle anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybrzkfSVhg&feature=feedu]YouTube - Pres. Obama Birth Certificate Layers[/ame]

Now that the "birther" controversy is past, the next level has already started.

Trump has already fired the next salvo. As long as Republicans concentrated on Obama's Birth Certificate, they were able to stay away from most of the overtly racial rhetoric.

Now, Republicans will go after Obama's academic background. The two books he wrote. His getting into two Ivy League schools.

It has to be because of "Affirmative Action". Blacks don't have what it takes. Obama had to have had "help".

His books were ghost written by William Ayers. Blacks can't "write books".

The Deep South based, 90% white Republican Party is about to "wound" black Americans. It was bad enough when they pressured the first African American President in ways they never did in America's history with any other president. But what they are about to do leading into the next election cycle will ensure blacks will never become part of the Republican Party in meaningful numbers.

You can see it coming from a mile away. Let the racist hate mongering begin.

U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

The father (BHO Sr.) wasn't an American, he was Kenyan and filled it out with what his country would have had him put in the box.

The data doesn't come from check boxes, they put in what you write in the box.

>>>>

Nor was the document created in kenya, but if you like we can agree it was.

Yes, Obama has been kicking the proverbial can down the proverbial road for too long and it came back to bite him in the ass. Glad Trump brought it out and that it is OVER, and we can now get back to Obama's fabulous economic plans for, not this country, but the world. :eusa_whistle: Oil and American's taxpayer dollars for Bermuda. :cuckoo: "Drill baby drill."

I'm sorry, "Bite him in the ass"?

Looks to me like the only people who's asses will be bitten here are the "Birthers".

Trump himself will start receiving exponentially less news coverage starting tomorrow, until he once again fades into the relative obscurity of being a rich guy with a reality show, and bad hair.

Obama could have ended this a long time ago...WHY didn't he do it?

Why isn't he releasing other info? Records?

The onus has always been on Obama.

obama COLB long form explained
excerpt from the video

We do not doubt the citizenship of the President, and agree with those who believe it is an unfortunate distraction. However, as we survey the "circus" transpiring before us it is clear that the Obama Administration is acting amateurish and cynically political by 1. Not releasing a long form until now, 2. releasing an odd digitally produced document, when the original was produced by typewriter. Why not a simple scanned image of the original?, and 3. having Pres. Obama waste face time leading a press conference about the issue, when the "world" is burning all around him. Fiddle anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybrzkfSVhg&feature=feedu]YouTube - Pres. Obama Birth Certificate Layers[/ame]

amazing i'm putting this right on my frontpage at washamericom the music is perfect, how do they explain this away ??. thanks amigo. think this may go viral ?? LOL i'll make sure lawrence odonnell gets a copy. what in god's name is going on here ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back