Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What evidence is there that they are?

I think the more important question is can the birthers drop this stupid side issue so we can get back to what's important: The problems our nation faces (Oh and appearing on Oprah).

I think from here on out the racism is about to rise full-force and in the open on the Reicht.
It started today, well...before today with Trump, with his..."his grades weren't good, so it must have been Affirmative Action" nonsense.

Watch....

would make the whole thing easier

Knock it off. The birthers have a lot of screws loose, but it has nothing to do with racism. When people like you cry wolf over race, it hurts the real victims of racism. You're just as guilty as you claim they are.

Last edited:
Didn't say the document was created in Kenya, I said it was filled out by a Kenyan. And Kenyans in the 1960's were instructed to use "African" on official documents.

>>>>

You were hinting it was filled out in kenya because that was how Race was defined in Kenya. So which is it Kenya or Hawaii?

You should read what I write, I never "hinted" that it was filled out in Kenya, I clearly said it was filled out by a Kenyan and that in Kenaya in the 1960's they were instructed to list their race as "African". It's perfectly logical then that a Kenyan filling out a form in American would follow what they were taught.

No where did I come close to implying that hospital records for a birth in Hawaii were flown to Kenya and returned to Hawaii for processing. That would be silly.

>>>>

I repeat obama's father never signed anything on that doument

and the people still talking about them? Jesus, the things people will still be fixated on months after they'd gone stale, unreal.

race_card.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. This is just getting warmed up, this fake birth certificate/clob will fail, and then guess what, we impeach ol Barry.
2. Its coming folks.
3. BOOYAH!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Now that the "birther" controversy is past, the next level has already started.

Trump has already fired the next salvo. As long as Republicans concentrated on Obama's Birth Certificate, they were able to stay away from most of the overtly racial rhetoric.

Now, Republicans will go after Obama's academic background. The two books he wrote. His getting into two Ivy League schools.

It has to be because of "Affirmative Action". Blacks don't have what it takes. Obama had to have had "help".

His books were ghost written by William Ayers. Blacks can't "write books".

The Deep South based, 90% white Republican Party is about to "wound" black Americans. It was bad enough when they pressured the first African American President in ways they never did in America's history with any other president. But what they are about to do leading into the next election cycle will ensure blacks will never become part of the Republican Party in meaningful numbers.

You can see it coming from a mile away. Let the racist hate mongering begin.
Post of the thread!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

oh for christ sake. this has nothing to do with obama being black. so why try to make it a racist issue. the question of his birth came up and he refused to address it from the start. he could be lily white and suspected of being born in france and it would still be an issues. why don't libs want arnold running for president? is that a race issue too?

I think from here on out the racism is about to rise full-force and in the open on the Reicht.
It started today, well...before today with Trump, with his..."his grades weren't good, so it must have been Affirmative Action" nonsense.

Watch....

You know, you guys on the left are the ones who started these ridiculous Affirmative Action policies and now you're bitching that people are suspect of minorities being elevated because of these exact policies you created. If you want to blame someone for that, go look in the mirror.

The COLB isn't a kenyan document it's an American document.

An American document likely filled out by a Kenyan.

You state as a fact something not in evidence. See your own pictures that you've used over an over shown below. "Japanese" wasn't a "race" either on the government list, yet your own prictures clearly show it being used.

But anyway not all Kenyans were black

I never claimed that all Kenyans were black. But all Kenyans were from Kenya.

COLBNotAccepted.jpg

>>>>

I just reposted the long form COLB show me where obama's father signature is on that document?

The final typed form only requires one parent, it was signed by Stanely Dunham. Identify the block that must be signed by the father once a worksheet is transferred to the typed form if the mother already signed it.

So, in the documents you have posted so often, was "Japanese" an official "race" used from a restricted list in the 1960's?

>>>>

Last edited:
How long has Bush been outta office now?

What does the WTC and Bush have to do with Obama producing a Bonafide B/C?

Apples/Cumquats... Price/Tea/China...Obfuscation.

Both "Truthers" and "Birthers" are conspiracy theorists who believe the President to be evil and somehow pulling a fast one on us.

Same damn thing. Same damn personality type.

But NOT...and certainly NOT the topic here.

Deal with it my friend.

Fake birth certificate? Seriously? Is there anything that will satisfy you people?

Why on earth are we wasting our time on this bullcrap when our nation is falling apart?!?!?

would make the whole thing easier

While "all" birthers aren't not racist..they are all pandering to racists..as means to either political ends or financial gains.

Donald Trump isn't a racist, per se, he hates humanity in general. But he is a carnival barker..an Elmer Gantry.

He's a huckster and a louse.

the logic of the 'now' still stumps me....:eusa_think:

President Obama Tells Untruth in Birth Certificate Press Briefing

April 27, 2011 1:06 PM

The president said he was prompted to act “two weeks ago, when the Republican House had put forward a budget that will have huge consequences potentially to the country, and when I gave a speech about my budget and how I felt that we needed to invest in education and infrastructure and making sure that we had a strong safety net for our seniors even as we were closing the deficit, during that entire week the dominant news story wasn’t about these huge, monumental choices that we’re going to have to make as a nation. It was about my birth certificate. And that was true on most of the news outlets that were represented here.”

But the president was wrong.

According to Pew’s Project for Excellence in Journalism, that week the dominant news story was without question the economy.

The ridiculous claims about the president’s birth certificate actually was the No. 4 story for the week – receiving about one tenth of the coverage devoted to stories about the economy.

According to Pew’s PEJ: “Hardly dipping from the previous week’s level of 40%, news about the economy was the top story in all media sectors studied, from cable TV to the Internet. And the particularly high level of coverage in cable (53%) and radio (52%), two politics-heavy platforms, indicated just how politically loaded the debate about federal spending was.

“Much of the coverage consisted of analysis of the speech Wednesday by President Obama, one that based on listening to many press accounts renewed support for the President among much of his liberal base. Obama was also the dominant newsmaker in 13% of stories—double that of the previous week—a bigger share than any week since January 24-30, when Obama gave the State of the Union. (To be a dominant newsmaker, someone must be featured in at least 50% of a story.)

more at-

President Obama Tells Untruth in Birth Certificate Press Briefing - Political Punch

Watch....

When he can't run on his record, I guess he has no other alternative than to use racism....

You were hinting it was filled out in kenya because that was how Race was defined in Kenya. So which is it Kenya or Hawaii?

You should read what I write, I never "hinted" that it was filled out in Kenya, I clearly said it was filled out by a Kenyan and that in Kenaya in the 1960's they were instructed to list their race as "African". It's perfectly logical then that a Kenyan filling out a form in American would follow what they were taught.

No where did I come close to implying that hospital records for a birth in Hawaii were flown to Kenya and returned to Hawaii for processing. That would be silly.

>>>>

I repeat obama's father never signed anything on that doument

Didn't say he did sign it, the official typed one from a worksheet. The one created from a worksheet he may have filled out for the hospital while his wife was in labor. I know when my kids were born I did the paperwork - my wife did all the pushing so she was kind of busy.

>>>>

Forum List

Back