Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the logic of the 'now' still stumps me....:eusa_think:

President Obama Tells Untruth in Birth Certificate Press Briefing

April 27, 2011 1:06 PM

The president said he was prompted to act “two weeks ago, when the Republican House had put forward a budget that will have huge consequences potentially to the country, and when I gave a speech about my budget and how I felt that we needed to invest in education and infrastructure and making sure that we had a strong safety net for our seniors even as we were closing the deficit, during that entire week the dominant news story wasn’t about these huge, monumental choices that we’re going to have to make as a nation. It was about my birth certificate. And that was true on most of the news outlets that were represented here.”

But the president was wrong.

According to Pew’s Project for Excellence in Journalism, that week the dominant news story was without question the economy.

The ridiculous claims about the president’s birth certificate actually was the No. 4 story for the week – receiving about one tenth of the coverage devoted to stories about the economy.

According to Pew’s PEJ: “Hardly dipping from the previous week’s level of 40%, news about the economy was the top story in all media sectors studied, from cable TV to the Internet. And the particularly high level of coverage in cable (53%) and radio (52%), two politics-heavy platforms, indicated just how politically loaded the debate about federal spending was.

“Much of the coverage consisted of analysis of the speech Wednesday by President Obama, one that based on listening to many press accounts renewed support for the President among much of his liberal base. Obama was also the dominant newsmaker in 13% of stories—double that of the previous week—a bigger share than any week since January 24-30, when Obama gave the State of the Union. (To be a dominant newsmaker, someone must be featured in at least 50% of a story.)

more at-

President Obama Tells Untruth in Birth Certificate Press Briefing - Political Punch

Yeah I read the same thing.

Botched Name Purge Denied Some the Right to Vote (washingtonpost.com)

The Tampa residents were among hundreds, perhaps thousands, of non-felons in Florida who civil rights lawyers contend were wrongly prevented from voting in the Nov. 7 election after state election officials and a private contractor bungled an attempt to cleanse felons from voter rolls.

The effort was so riddled with errors that a more precise tally will probably never be possible. But it is clear that at least 2,000 felons whose voting rights had been automatically restored in other states were kept off the rolls and, in many cases, denied the right to vote.

How many votes did Bush win by?

Thank you for that link!

Nah, I'm still not buying it. Believe me, I wanted Gore to win that election. But there's no evidence that the people who were wrongly booted off the eligible lists would have voted for Gore.

It's 11 years ago. That ship has sailed people.
Regardless of the fact that it cannot be undone, it's important that history is correctly written.

Nine months into Bush's first term, the Miami Herald, along with a handful of other papers, conducted an independent investigation that showed that Gore would have won if the SCOTUS had not stopped the recount.

would make the whole thing easier

While "all" birthers aren't not racist..they are all pandering to racists..as means to either political ends or financial gains.

Donald Trump isn't a racist, per se, he hates humanity in general. But he is a carnival barker..an Elmer Gantry.

He's a huckster and a louse.

LMAO.. He might be a huckster and he might be a louse but he somehow just made Obama his bitch. :lol:

FRAUDULENT - The official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital says that the hospital name at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children's Hospital. The name didn't change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children's Hospital merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn't created until 1978???

it's like the coin that has the date on it.... like 1961 B.C (before christ,birth certificate) check out the end of lawrence odonnell at eleven eastern... tell me if you think he's overdoing it a touch, a whole day of patronizing and overacting.

Last edited:
Post of the thread!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

oh for christ sake. this has nothing to do with obama being black. so why try to make it a racist issue. the question of his birth came up and he refused to address it from the start. he could be lily white and suspected of being born in france and it would still be an issues. why don't libs want arnold running for president? is that a race issue too?

Birtherist response highlights racial undertones of ‘debate’ - Yahoo! News

Gotta spread this Horsepucky here too?

Didn't *YOU* do this in another thread?

of course you DID
*SHITHEAD*

This has a lot more to do with the WH and Obama in particular.If he had dealt with this 2 1/2 years ago he would not have had to do it today.If he refused to deal with it all this time for whatever his reasons were he should have not done it today.He screwed this up.

And if he HAD "dealt with this 2 1/2 years ago" he (and we) would not have the pleasure watching the birther wingnuts destroy their credibility and make complete asses of themselves for 2 1/2 years. :lol:

Politics 101: If your opponents are making asses of themselves don't interfere.

Post of the thread!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

oh for christ sake. this has nothing to do with obama being black. so why try to make it a racist issue. the question of his birth came up and he refused to address it from the start. he could be lily white and suspected of being born in france and it would still be an issues. why don't libs want arnold running for president? is that a race issue too?

Raical is it? I agree obama is the biggest racist thus far. Exactlky what has he done for the black of America? except make thempoor'er and no jobs. How many black CEO bankers did he give the bailout funds too?

Now this mess I am referring to is the one that WAS created by obama and the dems'. It does not make me a hack. You do remember that obama sold this country a bill of goods that he has yet to produce. He stated the deficit would go down if we passed his initial economic plan and that unemployment would not rise above 8%. What happened? Because of Obama's missteps and piss poor handling of this economy does not make me a hack. It makes more aware of just how dangerous liberal policies really are.

I noticed that you could not address any of the issues I raised in my previous post. Are you and truthmatters one and the same person?

Your diatribe is simplistic and best, bordering on the naive. If you think Obama and the Dems created this 'mess', I have a bridge to sell you in Alaska. In what way is obama responsible for this 'mess'. Expand on your tripe...and please, if your starting point is Jan 21 2009, then you need to pack up your bags....

This has a lot more to do with the WH and Obama in particular.If he had dealt with this 2 1/2 years ago he would not have had to do it today.If he refused to deal with it all this time for whatever his reasons were he should have not done it today.He screwed this up.

And if he HAD "dealt with this 2 1/2 years ago" he (and we) would not have the pleasure watching the birther wingnuts destroy their credibility and make complete asses of themselves for 2 1/2 years. :lol:

Politics 101: If your opponents are making asses of themselves don't interfere.

So WHY did he?

Gotta spread this Horsepucky here too?

Didn't *YOU* do this in another thread?

of course you DID
*SHITHEAD*

Wassa matter fuckface? Truth hurt?

The final typed form only requires one parent, it was signed by Stanely Dunham. Identify the block that must be signed by the father once a worksheet is transferred to the typed form if the mother already signed it.

So, in the documents you have posted so often, was "Japanese" an official "race" used from a restricted list in the 1960's?

>>>>

In 1960's no where in American government or culture was African considered a race. The first Time I ever heade the term African as a race was in the mid 80's

I quote myself:

U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

Read it the first time.

So?

This information comes from worksheet filled out by parents. One of his parents is a Kenyan and they are told to put "African" on documents.

Could you provide a page in your link please, I don't plan on reading a 246 page document.

>>>>

FRAUDULENT - The official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital says that the hospital name at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children's Hospital. The name didn't change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children's Hospital merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn't created until 1978???

it's like the coin that has the date on it.... like 1961 B.C (birth certificate) check out the end of lawrence odonnell ay eleven eastern... tell me if you think he's overdoing it a touch, a whole day of patronizing and overacting.

Dude you're killing me I was going to spring this later

In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened.

The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses, dedicated to providing the finest care for Hawaii's families:

Kapiolani Women and Children | About Us

Knock it off. The birthers have a lot of screws loose, but it has nothing to do with racism. When people like you cry wolf over race, it hurts the real victims of racism. You're just as guilty as you claim they are.

I've asked this on another thread. You think if Obama's father was Lars Larsen from Denmark, there would be this scrutiny? I would suggest that race is a huge factor with a lot of these birfers....

In 1960's no where in American government or culture was African considered a race. The first Time I ever heade the term African as a race was in the mid 80's

I quote myself:

U.S. standards for classifying race on birth certificates in 1961, see page 231 at the link.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite.

http://www.nber.org/vital-statistics/historical/nat61_1.CV.pdf

There is no category for AFRICAN.

Read it the first time.

So?

This information comes from worksheet filled out by parents. One of his parents is a Kenyan and they are told to put "African" on documents.

Could you provide a page in your link please, I don't plan on reading a 246 page document.

>>>>

It's a pdf and you should be able to enter a page # instead of scrolling through it. If you are too lazy or too incompetent to do so, that's your problem, not mine.

A birth certificate is a government document with specific categories for vital statistics. It's odd that this one is inaccurate.

Knock it off. The birthers have a lot of screws loose, but it has nothing to do with racism. When people like you cry wolf over race, it hurts the real victims of racism. You're just as guilty as you claim they are.

I've asked this on another thread. You think if Obama's father was Lars Larsen from Denmark, there would be this scrutiny? I would suggest that race is a huge factor with a lot of these birfers....

I believe a majority of racists are birthers. I don't believe the converse.

No. He hates Jews and Israel. Many of his comments could very easily have been taken from Mein Kampf.

Please cite.

In your link, he is expressing outrage over a soldier 'getting away with' shooting a young girl. The girl was Palestinian, and therefore likely an Arab.

Arabs are semites.

How is expressing outrage over the death of a Semitic child anti-Semitic?

Last edited:
Anyone who questions or criticizes the Ossiah is a racist.

unfortunately that seems to be the mantra.

Just wait, if he goes down by 8-10 pts in a late 2012 poll, you aint seen nothing yet.

You mean we will be treated to nuttier BS? Say it isn't so?:eek:

(As a matter of course we will it's how these loons operate)...

Forum List

Back