Obama to visit Kenya. Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

Why are Progs so sensitive? He won and was reelected. They should bask in the fact they got someone elected who was born in Kenya, doesn't even know how many states are in the USA, can't tell the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day and thinks it's pronounced Corpse-men.

side-photos-of-frank-and-obama.jpg

Yep- to you they all look alike.....

But, but but but the publisher just picked a birth country at random and picked Kenya. Uh huh.

But, but, but Birthers love lies, speculation and innuendo.

Are you calling his grandmother a liar?

No- I call Birthers liars.

His step-grandmother- who you are calling his grandmother- specifically stated that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Ron McCrae just lied to you.

IF Frank Marshall Davis IS the mulatto's father, Davis, the unapologetic Communist, was an American citizen, thus making a the birth certificate UNIMPORTANT...Think about THAT one! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why are Progs so sensitive? He won and was reelected. They should bask in the fact they got someone elected who was born in Kenya, doesn't even know how many states are in the USA, can't tell the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day and thinks it's pronounced Corpse-men.

Why are Birthers always idiot Conservatives who believe anything conmen tell them?

But, but but but the publisher just picked a birth country at random and picked Kenya. Uh huh.

But, but, but Birthers love lies, speculation and innuendo.

Are you calling his grandmother a liar?

No- I call Birthers liars.

His step-grandmother- who you are calling his grandmother- specifically stated that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Ron McCrae just lied to you.

IF Frank Marshall Davis IS the mulatto's father, Davis, the unapologetic Communist, was an American citizen, thus making a the birth certificate UNIMPORTANT...Think about THAT one! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And if flying unicorns fart bubble gum you will have unlimited bubble gum.

Why are Birthers always idiot Conservatives who believe anything conmen tell them?

Obama must be a conman because he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Wow he even convinced his grandmother that she witnessed his Kenyan birth

He's really good

Last edited:

He's really good

Poor Birthers- you live for lies, speculation and innuendo.

Well, you must admit, NO WHERE ELSE would this happen!

Kenya names its babies 'Air Force One Obama'

AFP ^ | Jul 25, 2015
Now, a batch of Kenyan newborn babies will be called 'Air Force One Obama' in honour of US President Barack Obama's visit to the country -- with some mothers evidently hoping their offspring will be future high-flyers. Already there are numerous young Barack Obamas living in Kogelo, the president's ancestral village, but soon after Obama touched down on Friday night two mothers in the western city of Kisumu took the unusual decision to name their sons after the president's jet, Air Force One. "I have decided to call my baby Air Force One Barack Obama so that we can all...

He's really good

Poor Birthers- you live for lies, speculation and innuendo.

You mean because Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

That Obama's father was born in Kenya is a verifiable fact.

Obama himself? Not so verifiable. No one knows for sure where that fucker squeezed forth from the mama hole.
I feel like this post is proof you people look for any reason to bitch about Obama. You come across like 5 year olds.

Obama himself? Not so verifiable. No one knows for sure where that fucker squeezed forth from the mama hole.
I feel like this post is proof you people look for any reason to bitch about Obama. You come across like 5 year olds.

Perhaps if he didn't give us so much to bitch about!...Most recent...

marines.jpg

They call me MISTER 5 YEAR OLD, bitch. :slap:

You have consistently exhibited yourself to be totally ignorant of the realities of the Obama administration, his dealings with issues both foreign and domestic, and the shortcomings of his staff and cabinet.

You blind pathetic moronic monkey.

Here you go... git some Brotch Slappin' :slap:

Obama, Kenyan President clash on gay rights in Kenya

Politico ^ | 07/25/2015 | By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE
NAIROBI, Kenya – President Barack Obama and Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta sparred over support for gay rights here Saturday, with Obama urging fast changes and Kenyatta saying it was not something Kenyan culture or society would “accept.” Linking LGBT discrimination in Africa to the history of Jim Crow laws in America, Obama said ensuring gay rights must be a priority on a continent — and in a country — where bias against gays is accepted, and violence against gays is common. Standing by Obama’s side at a joint press conference here in front of the Kenyan state house, Kenyatta repeated...
  • President Barack Obama Makes Birth Certificate Joke on Kenya Trip

NBC News ^ | 07/25/2015 | ELIZABETH CHUCK
    If you can't beat members of the "birther" movement, join 'em. That's the approach President Barack Obama took on Saturday night in Kenya, his father's homeland, when he made a wisecrack about his birthplace — which suspicious critics have harped on for years. "Some of my critics back home might be suggesting I'm here to look for my birth certificate," Obama said while making a toast at a state dinner hosted by President Uhuru Kenyatta. "That's not the case." In 2011, Obama made his birth certificate public after so-called birthers questioned his eligibility to be president, claiming he was not...
  • Obama on Kenya: There's a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama

Business Insider ^ | 07/25/2015 | Darlene Superville
Obama on Kenya: There's a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama"This is personal for me," Obama said. "There's a reason why my name is Barack Hussein Obama."
  • Obama lectures Kenyan president on gay rights

CNN ^ | 25 Jul 15 | Kristen Holmes and Eugene Scott,
    (CNN)—President Barack Obama on Saturday lectured Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta about his country's gay rights record. "When you start treating people differently not because of any harm they are doing to anybody, but because they are different, that's the path whereby freedoms begin to erode," Obama said at a joint press conference with the Kenyan leader in Nairobi. "And bad things happen."
  • I Won't Be Gagged on Gays - Obama [yes, that IS the headline]

Nairobi Star ^ | 7/24/15 | Oliver Mathenge
The White House has shrugged off demands by some leaders that President Barack Obama steers clear of support for gay rights while in Kenya on July 25. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that Obama was not expected to back away from addressing any particular tropic while in Kenya. He was answering a question on the matter while addressing journalists during a daily briefing at the White House on Tuesday. "I had not been made aware of that particular announcement from Kenya. Obviously, we have been clear that when the President travels around the world, he does not hesitate...
  • ‘The issue of gay rights is a NON ISSUE!’ – Kenyan president REBUKES Obama’s nagging

Right Scoop ^ | 7/25/15 | soopermexican
    Oh damn. Of course the very first question put to Obama at the press conference this morning in Kenya was about gay rights. He went on and on about Kenya’s lack of gay rights, but the president soundly slapped down his suggestion to impose his values on the African country.Watch below:(video at link)Notice the applause too.It should be too surprising that Kenyans aren’t open to his gay-mongering – before his visit a coalition made a statement that they would tell Obama to shut up and go home if he pressured them on gay issues. Funny how far left liberals like...

Forum List

Back