Obama to visit Kenya. Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

Look, Mr. Obama. I have selfie with your mother when she visited. Not.

The publisher got everything thing else right...except Obama's Kenyan birth.

Uh huh

Seems legit

the left-wing loser OP whined about an explosion of birtherism, but what do you see on this board? right-wingers having fun at the president's expense, innocent and protected by the first amendment, and a bunch of angry left-wing losers soiling their panties cuz their Messiah is being made fun of

LOL- the first amendment provides for expression free from government restrictions- doesn't mean that idiots are free from criticism.

exactly fool
remember that next time you wanna cry cuz somebody is making fun of obama

the left-wing loser OP whined about an explosion of birtherism, but what do you see on this board? right-wingers having fun at the president's expense, innocent and protected by the first amendment, and a bunch of angry left-wing losers soiling their panties cuz their Messiah is being made fun of

LOL- the first amendment provides for expression free from government restrictions- doesn't mean that idiots are free from criticism.

exactly fool

Exactly!

Leftists don't know that it works both ways!

exactly fool

LOL....you want to make fun of President Obama- go for it.

You want to make idiotic Birther claims- and I point out how idiotic they are- don't get all whiny about it.

The publisher got everything thing else right...except Obama's Kenyan birth.

Uh huh

Seems legit

Like I said- lies, speculation and innuendo- the only currency Birthers know.

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.
why won't he visit mombassa jj ??

Why do you think he won't visit Mombassa?
i asked you first... what time is it in ireland anyway ?? we had U2 here... fabulous concert..

Like I said- lies, speculation and innuendo- the only currency Birthers know.

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.
why won't he visit mombassa jj ??

i asked you first... what time is it in ireland anyway ?? we had U2 here... fabulous concert..

You did ask me first.

Forum List

Back