Obama to visit Kenya. Will there be an explosion of "birtherism"?

The publisher got everything thing else right...except Obama's Kenyan birth.

Uh huh

Seems legit

Like I said- lies, speculation and innuendo- the only currency Birthers know.

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.

Did Obama lie when he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Did the publisher lie, picking the one country on the planet that Obama was likely born in

Last edited:

Uh huh

Seems legit

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.

Did the publisher lie, picking the one country on the planet that Obama was likely born i

Did you kick your puppy with your left foot or your right foot?

the left-wing loser OP whined about an explosion of birtherism, but what do you see on this board? right-wingers having fun at the president's expense, innocent and protected by the first amendment, and a bunch of angry left-wing losers soiling their panties cuz their Messiah is being made fun of

LOL- the first amendment provides for expression free from government restrictions- doesn't mean that idiots are free from criticism.

exactly fool
remember that next time you wanna cry cuz somebody is making fun of obama

LOL....you want to make fun of President Obama- go for it.

You want to make idiotic Birther claims- and I point out how idiotic they are- don't get all whiny about it.

no problem fool; when did I whine about what LWNJs say about me?

the left-wing loser OP whined about an explosion of birtherism, but what do you see on this board? right-wingers having fun at the president's expense, innocent and protected by the first amendment, and a bunch of angry left-wing losers soiling their panties cuz their Messiah is being made fun of

LOL- the first amendment provides for expression free from government restrictions- doesn't mean that idiots are free from criticism.

exactly fool
remember that next time you wanna cry cuz somebody is making fun of obama

LOL....you want to make fun of President Obama- go for it.

You want to make idiotic Birther claims- and I point out how idiotic they are- don't get all whiny about it.

no problem fool; when did I whine about what LWNJs say about me?

Hell if I know- never noticed you or your foolish talk before today.

Uh huh

Seems legit

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.

Did the publisher lie, picking the one country on the planet that Obama was likely born i

Did you kick your puppy with your left foot or your right foot?
you are projecting with both feet, that means the desperate obot is in trouble... help is on the way.

But who lie

Yes Birthers do lie.
why won't he visit mombassa jj ??

Why do you think he won't visit Mombassa?
i asked you first... what time is it in ireland anyway ?? we had U2 here... fabulous concert..

You did ask me first.

because... he was born there ??

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

barack-hussein-obama-literary-agent-lists-birthplace-as-kenya-africa-birther-traitor-liar-antichrist.jpg

But, but but but the publisher just picked a birth country at random and picked Kenya. Uh huh.

Yes Birthers do lie.
why won't he visit mombassa jj ??

i asked you first... what time is it in ireland anyway ?? we had U2 here... fabulous concert..

You did ask me first.

because... he was born there ??

So you think that every city that Obama DOESNT go to visit in the World- is where he was born?

LOL......Birthers are so stupid.

Well, I can see why he isn't visiting, as Frank Marshall Davis was his real father....even had NUDE PICTURES of his mother taken in Davis's apartment in Hawaii!....You all can Google that! Posting will get one banned!

Barack Obama's brother says family disappointed at lack of visit (to ancestral home)

Telegraph.CO.UK ^ | 7/24/15
Barack Obama’s brother George has told of the disappointment of the US president’s Kenyan family that he will not be returning to his ancestral home. George Obama, the president’s half-brother, said there had been considerable excitement in the rural village of Kogelo, where their father hailed from, when it was announced Mr Obama was returning to Kenya. However, despite the promise of home-cooked food and a warm welcome, the US Embassy confirmed Mr Obama would remain in the capital during his two-day trip.

God.....let him stay there...in his land of origins....

the world doesnt need him to come back.....

God please let him stay there

Well, I can see why he isn't visiting, as Frank Marshall Davis was his real father....even had NUDE PICTURES of his mother taken in Davis's apartment in Hawaii!....You all can Google that! Posting will get one banned!.

Clearly you have spent many hours pouring over Google looking for nude images of Obama's mother- just so you could slander her.

Birthers are all idiots- but Birthers like you who slander someone's dead mother- are the most vile of all.

Forum List

Back