🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama today 'ISIS not a threat' 3/24

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'
www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obama-isis-theyre-not-existential-threat-us
Well, well...here we go again. We have ISIS contained, then ISIS is not a threat.

obama-isis-contained.gif

Of course, you would have to understand what 'existential' means.

A tough cookie for some to crack.

Of course you would have to understand that it was an odd thing to say.
Exactly the same as saying..."well they are no real threat to the country as a whole...maybe only a few bombings here and there..."
That is exactly what he meant.
Obama believes Islamic terrorism is not worthy of real concern. That is until they get their hands on a small short range nuke, which they WILL eventually get.
Here is the scenario, and it is a very real threat....

ISIS manages to get a small cargo ship somewhere in Central America or Mexico.
They sail within 500-600 miles from the U.S. border and fire the missile to detonate in the air as an EMP attack.
The entire southeastern U.S is without power for months. Death rate would likely be over 10,000,000 minimum

Yeah, it stands for bullshit spin politics for damage control. Its called Jedi mind fuck.

giphy.gif

Obama knows half the country doesn't comprehend what existential means because most Americans aren't eloquent in their vocabulary, that's why his Press Secretary and speech writers manipulate jargon to fuck with Americans intelligence levels. If Americans don't understand, then the writers did their job.

Obama-spin-master-politifake.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah....didn't he claim they were contained hours before Paris happened? Nobody with an ounce of sense listens to this jackass anymore

Exactly the same as saying..."well they are no real threat to the country as a whole...maybe only a few bombings here and there..."
Obama believes Islamic terrorism is not worthy of real concern. That is until they get their hands on a small short range nuke, which they WILL eventually get.

They sail within 500-600 miles from the U.S. border and fire the missile to detonate in the air as an EMP attack.
The entire southeastern U.S is without power for months. Death rate would likely be over 10,000,000 minimum

For all of those terrified of their own shadow, find a good hiding place. You are at risk of death every second from thousands of causes. But your fear of violent death is so out of proportion to the reality as to be clinical.

Nobody can defeat the US. Nobody. That is what he means by 'existential'. I'm not surprised most cons don't know what he was referring to.

And you better get used to it. I think there WILL be a nuclear bomb go off in one or more cities in Europe or North America in the next 25 years. The Timothy McVeighs and Isis and the Taliban will look for any way possible to carry their sickness to the rest of humanity.

The rest of us welcome you to reality. It isn't for the faint of heart.

For all of those terrified of their own shadow, find a good hiding place. You are at risk of death every second from thousands of causes. But your fear of violent death is so out of proportion to the reality as to be clinical.

Nobody can defeat the US. Nobody. That is what he means by 'existential'. I'm not surprised most cons don't know what he was referring to.

And you better get used to it. I think there WILL be a nuclear bomb go off in one or more cities in Europe or North America in the next 25 years. The Timothy McVeighs and Isis and the Taliban will look for any way possible to carry their sickness to the rest of humanity.

The rest of us welcome you to reality. It isn't for the faint of heart.

I see, so your solution is to do nothing and just wait for it to happen.
Good plan.

Not

...morons have IQ of 51–70 mostly uneducated democrats vote Obama and democrat, which were a majority of 100 million uneducated welfare voters, ghettos, trailer trash, dropouts, baby mamas, thugs, and immigrants. Existential what what

free-obama-phone-voters.jpg

quote-aww-don-t-feel-noways-tired-i-ve-come-too-faarrrrr-from-where-i-started-frum-hillary-clinton-122-63-04.jpg

Hilary's negro dialect

Last edited:

Forum List

Back