Obama Trash Talking Trump (Again!)

There are people still listening to what Obama says? Unreal!
Yes Pap there are still people around who are fed up with trumps lies and BS Obama is an honest man Too bad you can't see the low life vile trump for what he is ,,a sick lying gasbag

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot, Obama was an okay President, just like with other past Presidents I don’t want to hear from them. It has nothing to do with Trump, Obama, Democrat or Republican. Bush was trashed for 8 years by Obama and the Democrats and didn’t say a word.
Was he ?? Really ?/ more so than this shithead in our WH has bashed obama before obama spoke up? you are one stupid trump apologetic ah ,,,whatever you call yourself
You still can’t comprehend what the hell you read can you? I didn’t apologize for Trump. I stated I don’t want to hear from any past Presidents about what is going on, they had their chance, now move on. It doesn’t matter politics or who it is, I didn’t want to hear from Reagan, Bush or any of the others. Learn how to comprehend what is written before you continue to sound like a moron.
So sorry to offend your delicate eyes Why shouldn't a past president whose work has been destroyed by an asshole like trump speak up??Why don't idiots like you give a damn as to what others so much more intelligent than you say??

What good thing is being destroyed? DumBama created very few good things.

New Presidents often take a different direction than the previous one. Did GW speak up when DumBama changed his policies or way of doing things? How about his father after Clinton got in?

It's just customary to exit the stage after your act is complete, not linger there while the new act starts.

Yes Pap there are still people around who are fed up with trumps lies and BS Obama is an honest man Too bad you can't see the low life vile trump for what he is ,,a sick lying gasbag

Good grief, you are one stupid idiot, Obama was an okay President, just like with other past Presidents I don’t want to hear from them. It has nothing to do with Trump, Obama, Democrat or Republican. Bush was trashed for 8 years by Obama and the Democrats and didn’t say a word.
Was he ?? Really ?/ more so than this shithead in our WH has bashed obama before obama spoke up? you are one stupid trump apologetic ah ,,,whatever you call yourself
You still can’t comprehend what the hell you read can you? I didn’t apologize for Trump. I stated I don’t want to hear from any past Presidents about what is going on, they had their chance, now move on. It doesn’t matter politics or who it is, I didn’t want to hear from Reagan, Bush or any of the others. Learn how to comprehend what is written before you continue to sound like a moron.
So sorry to offend your delicate eyes Why shouldn't a past president whose work has been destroyed by an asshole like trump speak up??Why don't idiots like you give a damn as to what others so much more intelligent than you say??

New Presidents often take a different direction than the previous one. Did GW speak up when DumBama changed his policies or way of doing things? How about his father after Clinton got in?

It's just customary to exit the stage after your act is complete, not linger there while the new act starts.

I guess it’s like showing your taxes is a tradition, so is not speaking out about a current administration. Seems lefty nuts only want tradition to go one way.

Obama is right on the money.

We need to make a change here folks.

This is getting nuts

I guess it’s like showing your taxes is a tradition, so is not speaking out about a current administration. Seems lefty nuts only want tradition to go one way.
when a president constantly bashes the prior president ,,taking away all the good things he did you expect the ex president to remain silent? This pos in the wh has continued for 2 years to bash Obama Is that tradition too?

when a president constantly bashes the prior president ,,taking away all the good things he did you expect the ex president to remain silent? This pos in the wh has continued for 2 years to bash Obama Is that tradition too?

Good things he did? I’m glad some of it is gone, it didn’t help our business. As far as doing away with a lot of Obama’s policies, it is done every time a new administration is put in. Did you think nothing changes after an election?

Obama used Bush as an excuse for eight years, it looks like Obama started a new tradition. I’m not sure why Obama feels compelled to answer, Bush didn’t. Maybe Obama’s ego can’t take it.

Good things he did? I’m glad some of it is gone, it didn’t help our business. As far as doing away with a lot of Obama’s policies, it is done every time a new administration is put in. Did you think nothing changes after an election?

Obama used Bush as an excuse for eight years, it looks like Obama started a new tradition. I’m not sure why Obama feels compelled to answer, Bush didn’t. Maybe Obama’s ego can’t take it.
Obama wasn't handed a terrible economy by bush?? And repubs blamed him??? Why not speak up and put the tail on the dog?? Whats your problem with that? Tradition?

Obama: blah blah Trump blah blah
Trump: Please my pool house is bigger than your house (mocking smirk)
Obama: FU Trump
Trump: Just one of my tax deductions is more than you earned last year (mocking smirk)
Obama: :aargh:

Previous Presidents showed class by refusing to attack 'current' Presidents.

Then again, no one ever said Barry had any true class....

Trump: Just one of my tax deductions is more than you earned last year (mocking smirk)
Obama; Fk that POS Trump and all the trumpettes

Previous Presidents showed class by refusing to attack 'current' Presidents.

Then again, no one ever said Barry had any true class....
Class ?? A pos trumpette like you talking about class?? You're an ass

Obama wasn't handed a terrible economy by bush?? And repubs blamed him??? Why not speak up and put the tail on the dog?? Whats your problem with that? Tradition?

The economy wasn’t ruined by Bush, it was going to happen and tons of blame to go around. In the mid-90’s many economists warned about a collapse of the economy. I never blamed or credited Obama, nor do I give credit or blame to Trump for the economy.

I criticized Bush, Obama and the entire Congress for passing TARP, as it did negatively impacted the economy. I still think we would have come out stronger had TARP not been passed.

Trump: My club doesn't accept members down in Obama's income bracket (smirk)

KEEP OUT SCUM
Pittsburgh Jewish leaders tell Trump to stay away unless he denounces white nationals
President Trump is not welcome to visit Pittsburgh unless he denounces white nationalism and “stops targeting and endangering all minorities,” a group of the city’s Jewish leaders said Sunday.

“For the past three years your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement,” said a letter signed by 11 Jewish leaders on the website of Bend the Arc, a progressive Jewish organization.

“You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” the letter said.

Trump said he would visit Pittsburgh following the slaughter of 11 worshipers Saturday inside the Tree of Life synagogue during Sabbath morning services.

Authorities say the suspected gunman, Robert Bowers, yelled anti-Semitic slurs during the rampag

KEEP OUT SCUM
Pittsburgh Jewish leaders tell Trump to stay away unless he denounces white nationals
President Trump is not welcome to visit Pittsburgh unless he denounces white nationalism and “stops targeting and endangering all minorities,” a group of the city’s Jewish leaders said Sunday.

“For the past three years your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement,” said a letter signed by 11 Jewish leaders on the website of Bend the Arc, a progressive Jewish organization.

“You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” the letter said.

Trump said he would visit Pittsburgh following the slaughter of 11 worshipers Saturday inside the Tree of Life synagogue during Sabbath morning services.

Authorities say the suspected gunman, Robert Bowers, yelled anti-Semitic slurs during the rampag

So a couple of leftist clowns told him to stay away? Big deal. WTF does that prove?

Well.....what it proves is that they are CNN followers. Trump never said anything about white nationalism, he said he was a nationalist; big difference. Given the history of MSM lies, these Jewish leaders bought into the lie that Trump said white nationalism instead of nationalism.

nationalism

noun
  1. spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.
  2. devotion and loyalty to one's own country; patriotism.
  3. excessive patriotism The desire for national advancement or political independence
    1. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.
    2. an idiom or trait peculiar to a nation.
    3. a movement, as in the arts, based upon the folk idioms, history, aspirations, etc., of a nation.

Obabble is the worst president and ex president ever.

If you think this, then you're knowledge of history is as bad as your spelling.

As if you have either a reasonable knowledge of history or a sense of humor.

Are you now trying to pass off your childish insults as humor now?

I'm trying not to get past the utter banality and boredom of your blithering nonsense.

I'm trying not to get past the utter banality and boredom of your blithering nonsense.

Ah, politics has become entertainment, and that's why people like Trump, because they can be entertained. I do have to wonder why people come onto a politics forum to be entertained by ignoring politics. Why not go onto some site where you can just talk crap and people expect it?

Ah, politics has become entertainment, and that's why people like Trump, because they can be entertained. I do have to wonder why people come onto a politics forum to be entertained by ignoring politics. Why not go onto some site where you can just talk crap and people expect it?

Here's a little story about that: no.

Forum List

Back