Obama TRASHES Americans again- Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism

If that's true then how did blacks and asians survive the 1930s here in the USA?

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

He is 100% correct....Look at your own sorry ass, for example.....Aren't you BOTH stressed and a racist?

The perfect example????
Right wingers are "stressed" over the economy and their reliance on an orange clown.....RESULTS??
"Let's go after all of the brownies and blackies..."

Last edited:
President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

He is 100% correct....Look at your own sorry ass, for example.....Aren't you BOTH stressed and a racist?

Squawkkkkkkkkkkkk RACIST... guess what buttboy? Your taunt of calling me a racist doesn't mean a damn to me.. Conservatives are so over the racist label from you liberal BIGOTS who were outed as the true racists in the DNC memos, you dumbazz.. Look in the fucking mirror.

Your taunt of calling me a racist doesn't mean a damn to me..

As I too simply LOVE to rub your racist face into the reality of whom you really are....
.Admit to it.....there are many other right wingers like you so you won't be alone.

Starting with his grandmother....typical white woman. My great grandmother was Negro. Aint that a kick.

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:

WTF???!
But....but....I thought the economy was doing great....

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:

WTF???!

Africans do and did the same. They sold Blacks into Slavery and still practice slavery today.

But....but....I thought the economy was doing great....

Of course, for you comprehension-challenged morons.....Obama was referring to the "rise of Trump" through the bashing of blacks and browns......
There, now you understand!!!

Your taunt of calling me a racist doesn't mean a damn to me..

As I too simply LOVE to rub your racist face into the reality of whom you really are....
.Admit to it.....there are many other right wingers like you so you won't be alone.

LMFAO Bwhahahahaha Hahahaha You think you hold some power to rub anything but your pathetic lonesome pecker??

Leaked emails reveal what Dems REALLY think about Hispanics

CALLING HISPANICS "TACO BOWLS"

lmao

Whites in America today suffer from a sort of reverse racism, only it's always that bad government or Obama's fault, when he is gone they will blame Hillary. They can cry and whine and blame others for their own actions. When they support each other and support policies that move their neighborhood forward then they will be winners again, great again. Kinda funny how this works today.

"Here is where the rhetoric of modern conservatives (and I say this as one of them) fails to meet the real challenges of their biggest constituents. Instead of encouraging engagement, conservatives increasingly foment the kind of detachment that has sapped the ambition of so many of my peers. I have watched some friends blossom into successful adults and others fall victim to the worst of Middletown's temptations-premature parenthood, drugs, incarceration. What separates the successful from the unsuccessful are the expectations that they had for their own lives. Yet the message of the right is increasingly: It's not your fault that you're a loser; it's the government's [ or Obama's] fault.

My dad, for example, has never disparaged hard work, but he mistrusts some of the most obvious paths to upward mobility. When he found out that I had decided to go to Yale Law, he asked whether, on my applications, I had "pretended to be black or liberal." This is how low the cultural expectations of working-class white Americans have fallen. We should hardly be surprised that as attitudes like this one spread, the number of people willing to work for a better life diminishes.

The Pew Economic Mobility Project studied how Americans evaluated their chances at economic betterment, and what they found was shocking. There is no group of Americans more pessimistic than working-class whites. Well over half of blacks, Latinos, and college-educated whites expect that their children will fare better economically than they have. Among workingclass whites, only 44 percent share that expectation. Even more surprising, 42 percent of working-class whites by far the highest number in the survey report that their lives are less economically successful than those of their parents'. " excerpt from 'Hillbilly Elegy' by JD Vance

From the article:

WTF???!

From what article? You neglected to provide a link.

As far as Obama's comments are concerned, he made a valid and cogent point about human nature for which evidence can be found everywhere, including all over this message board. He said nothing about "trashing" America - his comments were not directed to "America", but the population of the entire world.

From the article:
Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism - Breitbart

WTF???!

And he said we're lazy, which is why we haven't fixed problems. January can't come fast enough. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with Hillary because she might actually be worse since Obama paved the way for her to be the next tyrant.

From the article:

WTF???!
Idiot in chief.

How can anyone who serves tolerate a Commander who insults them and insinuate they are racist.

I have served with some of the finest in my career. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, male, female, etc.

In this service we have experienced insurmountable stress.

Never had we considered racism in the performance of our duty.

And speaking of economically stressed. The military is the example of physical, mental and economic stress.

Apparently our President thinks we who defend him and his family as Racist.

:fu::asshole:.

Last edited:

From the article:
Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism - Breitbart

WTF???!

So when the President of the USA is insulted by the Chinese or the Filipinos, the right are jumping up and saying how great and funny it is.

Then when the President points out something that is clearly true, the right go crazy about how they're being insulted. But then Chinese or Filipinos insulted the President, they insulted the people of America too.

Amazing.

Forum List

Back