Obama travel cost now $105,662,975.27

That's not what the numbers say. Whites are significantly higher than blacks and always have been.
^^^ another low IQ conservative who doesn’t understand that even if the average IQ of whites is higher than the average IQ of blacks; that doesn’t mean yours is personally higher just because you’re white. Yours is still abnormally low, regardless of the color of your skin.

Prove it by providing what you claim my IQ is and objective, verifiable proof to back up that claim.
Your posts prove it. No way anyone with an IQ over 60 posts some of the moronic shit I’ve seen you post.

That's your SUBJECTIVE opinion. I asked for objective proof and you refuse to provide any. That's because all you have is your n-loving nonsense to go on.
No, you really do demonstrate an abnormally low IQ. Like when I point out the personal IQ of another poster also being abnormally low regardless of his skin color, your response was, “That's not what the numbers say. Whites are significantly higher than blacks and always have been.”

Totally disconnected from what I said which was not about which group has a higher IQ but about an individual’s IQ. Sadly, your IQ is too low to detect the distinction.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Again, subjective opinion.

My statement about the numbers is 100% accurate.

Sadly, you keep making claims then refuse to provide objective proof.

Keep kissing it, NL.

^^^ another low IQ conservative who doesn’t understand that even if the average IQ of whites is higher than the average IQ of blacks; that doesn’t mean yours is personally higher just because you’re white. Yours is still abnormally low, regardless of the color of your skin.

Prove it by providing what you claim my IQ is and objective, verifiable proof to back up that claim.
Your posts prove it. No way anyone with an IQ over 60 posts some of the moronic shit I’ve seen you post.

That's your SUBJECTIVE opinion. I asked for objective proof and you refuse to provide any. That's because all you have is your n-loving nonsense to go on.
No, you really do demonstrate an abnormally low IQ. Like when I point out the personal IQ of another poster also being abnormally low regardless of his skin color, your response was, “That's not what the numbers say. Whites are significantly higher than blacks and always have been.”

Totally disconnected from what I said which was not about which group has a higher IQ but about an individual’s IQ. Sadly, your IQ is too low to detect the distinction.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.
It’s not my problem your abnormally low IQ prevents you from recognizing the inherent flaws seen in so many of your posts.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.
It’s not my problem your abnormally low IQ prevents you from recognizing the inherent flaws seen in so many of your posts.

It's not my fault a n-lover like you can't provide objective proof of your claim just subjective opinions.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.

It's not my fault a n-lover like you can't provide objective proof of your claim just subjective opinions.
LOLOL

Your posts are the proof.

:dance:

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.

LOLOL

Your posts are the proof. :dance:

Your claims are subjective opinion. Since you want to go with that, your posts are proof you're a n-lover.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.

LOLOL

Your claims are subjective opinion. Since you want to go with that, your posts are proof you're a n-lover.
LOL

Shrieks a low IQ idiot.

Keep kissing it, NL.

LOLOL

LOL

Shrieks a low IQ idiot.

Claims a n-lover that can't keep his own bitch in line.

Funny how the partisans fight over the sides of the political party names..I am just appalled at the outrages prices these guys screw the taxpayer over....

LOLOL

LOL

Shrieks a low IQ idiot.

Just one of the many differences between us — I didn’t just point out your IQ is abnormally low ... I cited an example. Whereas you merely blurt out whatever thought pops into your racist head without citing any specific examples.

Guys, Guys, Guys, we are all not stupid and white, damn
Blacks iq levels are lower than whites. Must suck to be you.
Guys, Guys, Guys, we are all not stupid and white, damn
Blacks iq levels are lower than whites. Must suck to be you.

And Asian IQ levels are higher than whites. So maybe we should let Asians take over and run things better.

Or maybe, the IQ tests are skewed to a bias that have been created based on general knowledge which certain ethnic groups are better at?

Anyone who thinks black people are stupid, obviously doesn't know many black people. There is a huge difference between stupid and uneducated. Americans have done their very best at keeping blacks uneducated.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

Keep kissing it, NL.

LOLOL

Your posts are based on what Putin tells you to post. Lies, propaganda, half truths and outright lies.

Calling someone a n***** lover went out in the 1970's. Showing respect for all races is something that a white supremacist such as you or your boss Putin, needs to learn.

LOLOL

LOL

Shrieks a low IQ idiot.

Just one of the many differences between us — I didn’t just point out your IQ is abnormally low ... I cited an example. Whereas you merely blurt out whatever thought pops into your racist head without citing any specific examples.

You made a subjective statement.

Your posts prove you're a n-lover.

Federal Appeals Court Hearing Set for September 15 on Secret Service Failure to Comply with Additional Presidential Travel Information Requests

Judicial Watch also released travel expenses related to President Trump’s travel totaling $4,082,427.71

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today announced it obtained travel records from the Secret Service in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, bringing the known total of travel expenses for former President Barack Obama and his family to $105,662,975.27. The latest records show President Trump’s travel expenses total slightly over $4 million.

Judicial Watch also announced that oral argument will be heard on Friday, September 15, 2017, in an additional FOIA lawsuit challenging the district court’s dismissal of Judicial Watch’s claim that Homeland Security has a history of violating FOIA’s requirements in the processing of Judicial Watch’s requests. (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:15-cv-01983)). Judicial Watch sought discovery in this case.

The hearing will be held before D.C. Circuit Judges Judith W. Rogers, Sri Srinivasan, and Cornelia T.L. Pillard:

Date: Friday, September 15, 2017

Time: 9:30 A.M.
Judicial Watch: Obama Travel Cost Now $105,662,975.27 - Judicial Watch
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well looky here the Obama crap lickers can't even say Trump's spending is anywhere near this.
The only way that is possible is some leftist BS lies as that is what they do best anything to make the prick look like a shining star.

The Presidents job is harsh enough already without taking away his security or a budget that allows him to travel and sort his stress and conscience out.

Honestly, I am surprised Obama was not vacationing every week, lol.

I live for the day you stupid white ignorant mf's keep posting shit from fake news and fake blogs.....I know you fuck nuts are beyond stupid, but gotdamnit, stop showing yo ass day in and day out to solidify the fact.

Federal Appeals Court Hearing Set for September 15 on Secret Service Failure to Comply with Additional Presidential Travel Information Requests

Judicial Watch also released travel expenses related to President Trump’s travel totaling $4,082,427.71

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today announced it obtained travel records from the Secret Service in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, bringing the known total of travel expenses for former President Barack Obama and his family to $105,662,975.27. The latest records show President Trump’s travel expenses total slightly over $4 million.

Judicial Watch also announced that oral argument will be heard on Friday, September 15, 2017, in an additional FOIA lawsuit challenging the district court’s dismissal of Judicial Watch’s claim that Homeland Security has a history of violating FOIA’s requirements in the processing of Judicial Watch’s requests. (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:15-cv-01983)). Judicial Watch sought discovery in this case.

The hearing will be held before D.C. Circuit Judges Judith W. Rogers, Sri Srinivasan, and Cornelia T.L. Pillard:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well looky here the Obama crap lickers can't even say Trump's spending is anywhere near this.
The only way that is possible is some leftist BS lies as that is what they do best anything to make the prick look like a shining star.
You know you're crazy, right?

Each trip Trump takes to Mar-a-lago costs close to $4 million...
Given variations in each trip, estimating the security costs around a presidential trip is difficult. But a 2016 Government Accountability Office report about a four-day trip Obama took to Florida in 2013 -- one similar to Trump's trips -- found the total cost to the Secret Service and Coast Guard was $3.6 million.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year
... and he's made no less than 7 trips to there.
:funnyface::fu::happy-1::rolleyes:
^^^ another conservative idiot who can’t handle being refuted.

LOL

upload_2017-9-27_9-22-47.png

:asshole:

Given variations in each trip, estimating the security costs around a presidential trip is difficult. But a 2016 Government Accountability Office report about a four-day trip Obama took to Florida in 2013 -- one similar to Trump's trips -- found the total cost to the Secret Service and Coast Guard was $3.6 million.

I do not see the 105 MILLION plus on any sites but right wing news, and independent verification?

Keep kissing it, NL.

LOLOL

Your posts are based on what Putin tells you to post. Lies, propaganda, half truths and outright lies.

Calling someone a n***** lover went out in the 1970's. Showing respect for all races is something that a white supremacist such as you or your boss Putin, needs to learn.

Apparently being one hasn't gone out yet.

I do not see the 105 MILLION plus on any sites but right wing news, and independent verification?

Because sources you agree with won't post it doesn't mean it isn't true because you don't like the SOURCES that do post it.

Because sources you agree with won't post it doesn't mean it isn't true because you don't like the SOURCES that do post it.

I prefer verification from more than InfoWars, yes.

I prefer verification from more than InfoWars, yes.

In other words, you use the argument of if I don't like the source, what they say is automatically wrong. Got it.

Forum List

Back