Obama travel cost now $105,662,975.27

Guys, Guys, Guys, we are all not stupid and white, damn
Blacks iq levels are lower than whites. Must suck to be you.

And Asian IQ levels are higher than whites. So maybe we should let Asians take over and run things better.

Or maybe, the IQ tests are skewed to a bias that have been created based on general knowledge which certain ethnic groups are better at?

Anyone who thinks black people are stupid, obviously doesn't know many black people. There is a huge difference between stupid and uneducated. Americans have done their very best at keeping blacks uneducated.
I was referring to tigger. Reading her racist rants crap you know she isn't very educated. I know plenty of successful black peopl, but they don't blame white for anything.

And Asian IQ levels are higher than whites. So maybe we should let Asians take over and run things better.

Or maybe, the IQ tests are skewed to a bias that have been created based on general knowledge which certain ethnic groups are better at?

Anyone who thinks black people are stupid, obviously doesn't know many black people. There is a huge difference between stupid and uneducated. Americans have done their very best at keeping blacks uneducated.
I was referring to tigger. Reading her racist rants crap you know she isn't very educated. I know plenty of successful black peopl, but they don't blame white for anything.

Tigger comes across a whole lot smarter than the racist scum on this board.

LOL

Shrieks a low IQ idiot.

Claims a n-lover that can't keep his own bitch in line.
Just one of the many differences between us — I didn’t just point out your IQ is abnormally low ... I cited an example. Whereas you merely blurt out whatever thought pops into your racist head without citing any specific examples.

You made a subjective statement.

Your posts prove you're a n-lover.
^^^ yet more evidence of a low IQ poster. I said nothing about *******, yet the above aborigine thinks I did due to his abnormally low IQ.

^^^^^Yet more evidence of a n-lover.
^^^ mindlessly squawks back like a parrot — yet more evidence of an abnormally low IQ.

^^^ another conservative idiot who can’t handle being refuted.

LOL

View attachment 151612

:asshole:
Is that supposed to mean something to me?

It doesn’t.

View attachment 151628
LOLOL

and when I don’t... then what?

Continue to hide behind your computer and wait on me to visit, well you know who.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. How many times do I have to humiliate you by pointing out you don’t know who I am or where I live?

l.gif

Claims a n-lover that can't keep his own bitch in line.
Just one of the many differences between us — I didn’t just point out your IQ is abnormally low ... I cited an example. Whereas you merely blurt out whatever thought pops into your racist head without citing any specific examples.

^^^ yet more evidence of a low IQ poster. I said nothing about *******, yet the above aborigine thinks I did due to his abnormally low IQ.

^^^ mindlessly squawks back like a parrot — yet more evidence of an abnormally low IQ.

^^^Making claims about someone you can't prove. Typical n*gger lover.

LOLOL

Continue to hide behind your computer and wait on me to visit, well you know who.
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. How many times do I have to humiliate you by pointing out you don’t know who I am or where I live?

l.gif

I didn't mention you or where you live. How many times are you going to address something you claim isn't true? Continuing to do so is proof you have doubt about what you say.

^^^ can’t prove his claims to have slept with my wife. Conservative65 = NL

:lmao:

Is that supposed to mean something to me?

It doesn’t.

View attachment 151628
LOLOL

LOL

l.gif

I didn't mention you or where you live. How many times are you going to address something you claim isn't true? Continuing to do so is proof you have doubt about what you say.
You did so when you couldn’t say where I live. That you don’t know reveals how delusional you are.

That you keep addressing something you say is absolutely not true is all the proof I need. It's applying things in the same manner you claim a low IQ for me.

LOL

l.gif

You did so when you couldn’t say where I live. That you don’t know reveals how delusional you are.

That you keep addressing something you say absolutely isn't true proves you have doubt. If, as you claim, it didn't happen, you have no need to address it.

I challenge you to site one post, one thread anything posted by me, where I blamed white people for the plight of black americans in this country, just one...I double dog dare you, I triple dog dare you...and because you can't or won't, in the future do not send for me unless you come to battle with FACTS!!

That you keep addressing something you say is absolutely not true is all the proof I need. It's applying things in the same manner you claim a low IQ for me.
LOL

By your own standards, you’re a NL.

LOLOL

LOL

l.gif

That you keep addressing something you say absolutely isn't true proves you have doubt. If, as you claim, it didn't happen, you have no need to address it.
I keep talking about it because you keeps talking about it. You seem delusional to think you can talk about something and I shouldn’t respond. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back