Obama Turns Over The Keys Of Respectibility To Russia

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
sukhoi-su-34-fullback-fighter-bomber-1024x768.jpg

Russian fighter jets enter Syria with transponders off - CNNPolitics.com

I guess Russia finally has it's revenge.

Reagan punkted them out in the 80s and turned them into a pariah.....and now they're the only country with the political will and the military power to stop the destruction that is going on in Syria. Russia is taking the fight to ISIS and Obama's fake war is folding. China is in on it and so is Iran.

This is embarrassing.

I guess the United States has to take a backseat to Russia and other bad actors when it comes to being the world police. Nobody here in the US is serious enough to get involved in the mess that Obama helped creat in the Middle-East. Farsnews

Articles: What the Nobel Peace Prize President has Wrought

$4 million dollars per soldier was spent on Syrian freedom fighters. To date, there is only 4 or 5 of them in existence.

Obama has released more terrorists from GITMO than he's trained in Syria.

He has armed his Muslim brothers. He has moved his troops (refugees) worldwide. He is flooding America with them. He is funding them with our paychecks. He has overthrown governments to aid them. As Muslim chief of staff, his record is stellar.

He might as well hand them the keys. It's not like him or Clinton ever locked the door anyway on our or anyone's security.

Reagan punkted them out in the 80s and turned them into a pariah.....and now they're the only country with the political will and the military power to stop the destruction that is going on in Syria. Russia is taking the fight to ISIS and Obama's fake war is folding. China is in on it and so is Iran.

This is embarrassing.

I guess the United States has to take a backseat to Russia and other bad actors when it comes to being the world police. Nobody here in the US is serious enough to get involved in the mess that Obama helped creat in the Middle-East. Farsnews

$4 million dollars per soldier was spent on Syrian freedom fighters. To date, there is only 4 or 5 of them in existence.

Putin laughs at Obama Clown.

WE can't fight wars and move shit around as we can't afford it...At least that is what you whine about when it comes to helping maintain our own country.

Dense-headed McCarthy-era throwbacks never had and never will have the intelligent thought that if the USA could have invaded Russia and won, we would have already done so!

This is embarrassing.

[/QUO

Hell, even the leader of Mexico laughs at Obama. North Korea's leader laughs at Obama, China's leader laughs at Obama. Everyone laughs at Obama, even Hillary.

Forum List

Back