Obama tweets congrats to US hockey hero

Too bad the putz wasn't there in person...like Vlad was.

OMG, :cuckoo:you are not serious. Putin is there because he is the president of Russia and the games are in Russia. You expect the president of the US to stop doing his job here in order to go all the way to Russia to watch the Olympics? Which American president has ever done something like that? You'd criticise him if he did that. What a ridiculous post.

OMG, :cuckoo:you are not serious. Putin is there because he is the president of Russia and the games are in Russia. You expect the president of the US to stop doing his job here in order to go all the way to Russia to watch the Olympics? Which American president has ever done something like that? You'd criticise him if he did that. What a ridiculous post.

Well, yes, most presidents go to countries that host the Olympics at least for the opening ceremonies, then briefly visit the team. I can't remember a president that did not support the team representing the USA by attending the games.

Has any American president ever visited the Russian team in an Olympics held in the US? Or, indeed the team of ANY other country?

This was a slap to obama and another indication of what a masterful strategist President Putin really is.

Well, yes, most presidents go to countries that host the Olympics at least for the opening ceremonies, then briefly visit the team. I can't remember a president that did not support the team representing the USA by attending the games.

Has any American president ever visited the Russian team in an Olympics held in the US? Or, indeed the team of ANY other country?

This was a slap to obama and another indication of what a masterful strategist President Putin really is.

No, presidents, not of any country, routinely go to the Olympics in other countries. And I imagine if in the same situation, if it was his own country and the same situation, Obama would congratulate the opposing team. Why do you rw idiots idolize Putin? He is a vicious, murderous dictator. You are essentially traitors to your own country and to democracy idolizing that asshole.

Obama tweets congrats to US hockey hero

How dare he!!!!

outrage.jpg

Bush did...in China:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like American sheep to make athletes in to heroes. It's a demonstration of how pathetic this stupid country is and how powerful the agenda has become.

For the record, the President can do his job just as well regardless of where in the world he happens to be. He should be in Russia supporting Team USA.

oh, and from what I heard, he tweeted his congrats to the hero of the Kenyan team! :D

PS for those of you with no sense of humor, that last sentence was a joke. Kenya didn't have a hockey team in the Olympics.

After what Obama did at Mandela's memorial service.
Michelle and Valerie banned Obama from going to the Olympics..

Can you imagine a few Russian Hotties looking like Anna Kornikova in a selfie sandwhich with our dear leader?

For the record, the President can do his job just as well regardless of where in the world he happens to be. He should be in Russia supporting Team USA.

oh, and from what I heard, he tweeted his congrats to the hero of the Kenyan team! :D

PS for those of you with no sense of humor, that last sentence was a joke. Kenya didn't have a hockey team in the Olympics.

No. He can do his job best from Washington. The Olympics lasts for what, 3 weeks? The President should not be taking off 3 weeks to watch the Olympics. He can support the team from home like the vast majority of ordinary Americans do.

Good God

Can you imagine the threads if Obama flew to Russia to watch a hockey game?

Do you think Putin is butt hurt over Obamas team beating his?

This doesn't bother me and I dunno why it would anyone else. With the state of our debt and economy I would have been perturbed had he wasted tax dollars going there.

Fast and Furious didn't stick. Benghazi didn't stick. This is finally the one. Obama will have to resign in disgrace.

Forum List

Back