Obama tweets congrats to US hockey hero

So now we might see him try to play hockey for some photo op....that should be hilarious.

He can't even play basketball as a 1/2 black....

Too bad the putz wasn't there in person...like Vlad was.

OMG, :cuckoo:you are not serious. Putin is there because he is the president of Russia and the games are in Russia. You expect the president of the US to stop doing his job here in order to go all the way to Russia to watch the Olympics? Which American president has ever done something like that? You'd criticise him if he did that. What a ridiculous post.

You have a point Gertrude...wouldn't want him to miss a fund raiser....that's the limit of his capability.

OMG, :cuckoo:you are not serious. Putin is there because he is the president of Russia and the games are in Russia. You expect the president of the US to stop doing his job here in order to go all the way to Russia to watch the Olympics? Which American president has ever done something like that? You'd criticise him if he did that. What a ridiculous post.

Well, yes, most presidents go to countries that host the Olympics at least for the opening ceremonies, then briefly visit the team. I can't remember a president that did not support the team representing the USA by attending the games.

Has any American president ever visited the Russian team in an Olympics held in the US? Or, indeed the team of ANY other country?

This was a slap to obama and another indication of what a masterful strategist President Putin really is.

No, presidents, not of any country, routinely go to the Olympics in other countries. And I imagine if in the same situation, if it was his own country and the same situation, Obama would congratulate the opposing team. Why do you rw idiots idolize Putin? He is a vicious, murderous dictator. You are essentially traitors to your own country and to democracy idolizing that asshole.

True, he is a vicious murderous dictator and STILL better than obama. Unless you consider obama one with the country like King Louie or Cleopatra, then there is no such thing as traitor to obama. If there was such a thing as traitor to obama, I'd be proud to be one.

You do know that obama doesn't tweet anything right? It's a staffer. He doesn't spend his time hunkered down over twitter.

republicans should tweet Putin and offer their condolences

Republicans should tween President Putin and invite him here for a little regime change.

Vlad? You mean loser Pootin?

Obama was taking care of his country inspecting damage in California.

If he had gone to the Olympics, you pigs would have been squealing about him not being here to take care of his country.:cuckoo:

=Katzndogz;8629292]Republicans should tween President Putin and invite him here for a little regime change.

I know....Republucans would love that

If he had gone to the Olympics, you pigs would have been squealing about him not being here to take care of his country.:cuckoo:

obama was in California to suck the King of Jordan's dick. It has to be someone, obama's drug dealer was bashed in the head by his boyfriend.

obama was in California to suck the King of Jordan's dick. It has to be someone, obama's drug dealer was bashed in the head by his boyfriend.

Getting desperate aren't you?

Your posts are showing it

gay nut...why haven't you answered my question about gay protests?

wait...i already know, because you know i am not against gays and you're just a bitter fag

obamaandp.jpg

is this pic even real?

Weren't you guys just throwing a tantrum about Obama flying to CA for President's Day weekend? Now you want him to fly to Russia with extra security? On the taxpayers' dime?

Forum List

Back