Obama uses grieving parents to promote gun legislation

Grieving Parents ask Obama and Congress to pass Gun Legislation

Which is closer to the truth? :eusa_whistle: Why would some people act like scum in order to attack the grieving parents through a surrogate, Obama? :eusa_shhh:

Why?

Some of these parents are undoubtedly in a state of depression, and Obama uses them to promote his new gun legislation…. Obama is scum:evil:

Mother Of Slain Newtown Boy Gives White House Weekly Address

No one is attacking the woman. Everyone feels sorry for her loss.

That doesn't excuse the Democrats taking advantage of her grief to push a political agenda that they have had for 30 years.

Yes people are. Not any Congress person who wants to keep their seat, but others have. A political agenda?

What political agenda does the Democratic party have here? Lay it out

who cares...you are all scum using this woman as a human shield..
it's not something you all haven't done before...where is Cindy Sheehan today? you people used her too and then threw her on the trash heap like you will this lady after your are done with her

The poor helpless woman is being used? :rofl: :rofl:
That stereotype is why the Right Wingers in the GOP will keep costing the GOP elections

I'd like to see you say that to her face. :evil:

I would tell her and any other parent that is being used as the "face of gun victim" the same thing.

As sorry as I am that her child was killed, she has no more right to demand my guns than she would demanding the banning of alcohol or cars if her child had been killed by a drunk driver.

You oppose anyone being used as 'the face' of any issue?

No it doesn't unless you want to add confidential medical files to the check.

Yes, actually, I do.

I think the minute you decide you want to own a killing device, we have a right to make sure you aren't crazy before we give it to you.

You will find it reasonable to include knives, bats, sticks, bricks, stones, and automobiles in your "reasonable" registry, of course.

Still stupid. You have got to be bored by now.

Grieving Parents ask Obama and Congress to pass Gun Legislation

Which is closer to the truth? :eusa_whistle: Why would some people act like scum in order to attack the grieving parents through a surrogate, Obama? :eusa_shhh:

Why?

That doesn't excuse the Democrats taking advantage of her grief to push a political agenda that they have had for 30 years.

Yes people are. Not any Congress person who wants to keep their seat, but others have. A political agenda?

The total banning of private ownership of guns.

DIFi has admitted it several times. As has Schumer.

Yes, actually, I do.

I think the minute you decide you want to own a killing device, we have a right to make sure you aren't crazy before we give it to you.

You will find it reasonable to include knives, bats, sticks, bricks, stones, and automobiles in your "reasonable" registry, of course.

Are you trying to say that no one has ever been killed by those devices??

A perfect example as to why I believe in having mutliple 19 round magazines for my guns..

2 charged in attempted home invasion, 2 others killed | abc11.com

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Investigators say two men who attempted to invade a home early Friday ended up dead after a gun battle with the homeowner.

It happened in the 7500 block of Levi Road at approximately 3:37 a.m.

After the exchange of gunfire, both robbers left the home.

Related Content
Video: Two men die in attempted Fayetteville home invasionOne of the men, 20-year-old Xavier White, was found wounded on Martha Court. He was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where he later died.

Police said the body of 25-year-old Dominik Lavon Council was found along the shoulder of the road in the 5400 block of South Sumac Circle around 5:45 a.m.

Police said the homeowner was also hurt in the gunfire. That person was not identified.

Saturday, detectives identified two additional suspects.

They are 24-year-old Lamyer Gorminie Campbell and 24-year-old Derek Rashaun Hair.

Both Campbell and Hair have been charged with first degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit first degree burglary, and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon.

The suspects were last known to be in a dark colored 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with a North Carolina license plate AMC-6212. Police said Hair and Campbell should be considered armed and dangerous.

Four armed thugs attacking one person in their home. Damned straight I want as many so-called "Large capacity" magazines as possible fully loaded and ready to go.

I am telling you that those devices have primary uses that do not involve killing.

You have been told this before. But you pretend that it doesn't make a difference. That is stupidity. On full display. You are seemingly proud of your stupidity.

You even phrase your stupidity in a stupid question. Stupid wrapped in more stupid.

Taken action that would not have prevented any shootings but at at least they could feel good about doing something right?

30-50 round magazines should have been banned years ago

That would not have prevented anything.

As anyone with a little common sense knows, with a little practice a magazine can be changed out in about 2 seconds. 3 ten round, a ten and a twenty, or any combination thereof would have dealt the same damage in virtually the same time.

Feel good legislation won't do anything.

Under immense pressure there is a big difference in having to change mags four times and having to do it twelve times. At Sandy Hook, 11 children escaped during one of Lanzas magazine changes

A perfect example as to why I believe in having mutliple 19 round magazines for my guns..

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Investigators say two men who attempted to invade a home early Friday ended up dead after a gun battle with the homeowner.

Related Content
Video: Two men die in attempted Fayetteville home invasionOne of the men, 20-year-old Xavier White, was found wounded on Martha Court. He was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where he later died.

Police said the body of 25-year-old Dominik Lavon Council was found along the shoulder of the road in the 5400 block of South Sumac Circle around 5:45 a.m.

Police said the homeowner was also hurt in the gunfire. That person was not identified.

They are 24-year-old Lamyer Gorminie Campbell and 24-year-old Derek Rashaun Hair.

Both Campbell and Hair have been charged with first degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit first degree burglary, and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon.

The suspects were last known to be in a dark colored 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with a North Carolina license plate AMC-6212. Police said Hair and Campbell should be considered armed and dangerous.

Four armed thugs attacking one person in their home. Damned straight I want as many so-called "Large capacity" magazines as possible fully loaded and ready to go.

So...it is not to repel a fascist government who have usurped your rights? It is to protect your home. Cool. you are afraid. I get it. Lots of people live in fear. I am sorry for you.

What kind of weapon did this homeowner have?

Listen to the nutters banging on "feel good" legislation. Assholes fail to realize that the reason we don't have an outright ban on assault weapons is because the politicos want to make weird gun nuts and arms makers feel good.

Tools.

The total banning of private ownership of guns.

DIFi has admitted it several times. As has Schumer.

The total banning of private ownership of guns? Jesus Christ what a bunch of bs taken out of context. Please refrain from reading right wing propaganda in the future as I worry for you if you posses firearms.

No one is ridiculing the parents of a dead child.

We are telling her that she has no right to expect the Government to take our guns just as she would not have the right to demand that the Government to ban alchohol or cars if her child had been killed by a drunk driver.

Where has anyone advocated taking your guns? You making shit up?

I'm not making anything up.

You are ignoring History.

Feinstein had been working on that bill of hers for over two years. She admitted that. She was simply waiting for a shooting that would give her a chance to ban over 1,000 different weapons and restrict thousands more.

They ban new purchases, where do they take your guns?

Related Content

imbecilic anecdotal evidence? :eek:

Where has anyone advocated taking your guns? You making shit up?

Feinstein had been working on that bill of hers for over two years. She admitted that. She was simply waiting for a shooting that would give her a chance to ban over 1,000 different weapons and restrict thousands more.

over 1,000 different types of weapons?

reality check?

I am telling you that those devices have primary uses that do not involve killing.

You have been told this before. But you pretend that it doesn't make a difference. That is stupidity. On full display. You are seemingly proud of your stupidity.

You even phrase your stupidity in a stupid question. Stupid wrapped in more stupid.

My guns have never killed anyone... And they have been shot thousands of times. Seems that your so-called logic is deeply flawed.

over 1,000 different types of weapons?

reality check?

Where do they take your guns?

My guns have never killed anyone... And they have been shot thousands of times. Seems that your so-called logic is deeply flawed.

Why have they been shot thousands of times?

Related Content

So...it is not to repel a fascist government who have usurped your rights? It is to protect your home. Cool. you are afraid. I get it. Lots of people live in fear. I am sorry for you.

Do you have a fire extinquisher in your house? Smoke alarms? Security chains? Door locks? Is 911 set on speed dial on your phones? Do you have insurance on your property?

Why?

Are you afraid of something? You must be living in fear.

Do you have a fire extinquisher in your house? Smoke alarms? Security chains? Door locks? Is 911 set on speed dial on your phones? Do you have insurance on your property?

Why?

Are you afraid of something? You must be living in fear.

I have a gun too. In a safe......with a fast 4 digit combination. It has 6 bullets in it That is enough..........if the alarm, locks and chains are compromised. Not fear. Adequately prepared. You need no more. maybe a shotgun for effect. But you don't need a semiauto or automatic rifle for home defense. You lose.

Forum List

Back