Obama vows job creation without adding to deficit

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama vows job creation without adding to deficit | General Headlines | Comcast
Pledging to revive a "rising, thriving middle class," President Barack Obama promised Tuesday night to create solid new jobs without raising the federal deficit. He's calling for a "smarter government" but not a bigger one.
The president said his proposals to increase spending on manufacturing, infrastructure and clean-energy technologies would be fully paid for, though he did not specify in the excerpts how he would offset the cost of his proposals.

"Nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime," Obama said. "It's not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth."

Like we have not heard this lying bullshit before.Same old bullshit we heard his first four years, I think his plan is to bankrupt us all.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So he is going to break both promises at once by spending more and not creating any more jobs. I didn't think becoming more efficient could be a bad thing, but I guess Obama sure showed me.

Pledging to revive a "rising, thriving middle class," President Barack Obama promised Tuesday night to create solid new jobs without raising the federal deficit. He's calling for a "smarter government" but not a bigger one.
The president said his proposals to increase spending on manufacturing, infrastructure and clean-energy technologies would be fully paid for, though he did not specify in the excerpts how he would offset the cost of his proposals.

"Nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime," Obama said. "It's not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth."

Like we have not heard this lying bullshit before.Same old bullshit we heard his first four years, I think his plan is to bankrupt us all.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

th

"Nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime"

Obama must be the biggest liar to date we have had in the White House.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

$16,496,226,938,713

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$3.81 billion per day........

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: create jobs !! balance the budget !!

Last edited:
sounds like you guys dont think you can create more jobs in this country without some spending?

I thought you were all into saying cutting taxes and all social programs will create jobs?

Hey dude. I can tell you think you are a fuking political and financial genuis.

So just exactly what would be YOUR plan to create jobs and grow the economy?

Why are so many people crying about the sequester. Isn't cutting government spemding the aim and the cure? Won't cutting govement spending cause private employers to rush out and start hiring.

What are your ideas?

Why are so many people crying about the sequester. Isn't cutting government spemding the aim and the cure? Won't cutting govement spending cause private employers to rush out and start hiring.

What are your ideas?

Where do you people dream up these ideas?

Ive never heard anyone argue that cutting government spending will cause private employers to rush out adn start hiring.

And you wonder why we mock you people and shame you for your ideas.

If you want to grow the economy you cut spending and balance a budget, you lower taxes and overhead, regulations and ridiculous legal liabilities (like in the medical practice). You entice people to want to invest, it's not 'do one thing and all will be fixed' bunch of nonsense talking points.

Let me ask you, why are so many businesss relocating to Texas?

This is part of what is bringing down the republican party.

They have desided years ago to HATE whatever Obama does.

Tht means they have to say really stupid stuff to do it.

They have to contradict themselves every couple of days.

One of these days one of them is going to get tired of acting "stupid".

Jindal is pretending to be there but he himself is still just too scared to give it more than just lip service

What are your ideas?

Where do you people dream up these ideas?

Ive never heard anyone argue that cutting government spending will cause private employers to rush out adn start hiring.

And you wonder why we mock you people and shame you for your ideas.

If you want to grow the economy you cut spending and balance a budget, you lower taxes and overhead, regulations and ridiculous legal liabilities (like in the medical practice). You entice people to want to invest, it's not 'do one thing and all will be fixed' bunch of nonsense talking points.

Let me ask you, why are so many businesss relocating to Texas?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude your whole party has been backing austerity for years.

Jesus these people have NO morals

whatever label you give yourself your an austerity guy.

why are you NOW pretending your not?

Forum List

Back