Obama vows job creation without adding to deficit

Obama vows job creation without adding to deficit | General Headlines | Comcast
Pledging to revive a "rising, thriving middle class," President Barack Obama promised Tuesday night to create solid new jobs without raising the federal deficit. He's calling for a "smarter government" but not a bigger one.
The president said his proposals to increase spending on manufacturing, infrastructure and clean-energy technologies would be fully paid for, though he did not specify in the excerpts how he would offset the cost of his proposals.

"Nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime," Obama said. "It's not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth."

Like we have not heard this lying bullshit before.Same old bullshit we heard his first four years, I think his plan is to bankrupt us all.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey dude. I can tell you think you are a fuking political and financial genuis.

So just exactly what would be YOUR plan to create jobs and grow the economy?

Why are so many people crying about the sequester. Isn't cutting government spemding the aim and the cure? Won't cutting govement spending cause private employers to rush out and start hiring.

What are your ideas?

Where do you people dream up these ideas?

Ive never heard anyone argue that cutting government spending will cause private employers to rush out adn start hiring.

And you wonder why we mock you people and shame you for your ideas.

If you want to grow the economy you cut spending and balance a budget, you lower taxes and overhead, regulations and ridiculous legal liabilities (like in the medical practice). You entice people to want to invest, it's not 'do one thing and all will be fixed' bunch of nonsense talking points.

Let me ask you, why are so many businesss relocating to Texas?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/222401-gop-seeks-austerity-4.html#post6814714

YOU

After four years of Barry, one thing we've learned is that if his mouth be movin, he be lyin. He doesn't give a sh!t about jobs, unless it might endanger his re election. Jobs make people self sufficient and instill a sense of independence, however Barack's political career depends on making people feel like they can't move too far from the government teat, a far cry from the people who ripped a civilized nation out of a wild foreboding wilderness after first leaving families and loved ones behind then crossing oceans to accomplish that feat.
Anyone with an ego the size of Barry's isn't going to let the reins of power go easily. Look for a campaign to the Obambi president for life Obama.

Obama vows job creation without adding to deficit | General Headlines | Comcast
Pledging to revive a "rising, thriving middle class," President Barack Obama promised Tuesday night to create solid new jobs without raising the federal deficit. He's calling for a "smarter government" but not a bigger one.
The president said his proposals to increase spending on manufacturing, infrastructure and clean-energy technologies would be fully paid for, though he did not specify in the excerpts how he would offset the cost of his proposals.

"Nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime," Obama said. "It's not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth."

Like we have not heard this lying bullshit before.Same old bullshit we heard his first four years, I think his plan is to bankrupt us all.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obama wants a blank check. He promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. So much for that.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/05/news/economy/national-debt-interest/index.htm
He says a lot of things but he does something completely different. Currently the interest on the debt alone is $100 billion dollars higher than Bush's 2006 deficit. Back then the deficit was $158 billion. It is currently estimated to be around $2 trillion.

I think it's clear Obama only wants to run up debt which forces him to increase taxes. That is all he wants. Investment equals tax increases.

Last edited:
Hey dude. I can tell you think you are a fuking political and financial genuis.

So just exactly what would be YOUR plan to create jobs and grow the economy?

Why are so many people crying about the sequester. Isn't cutting government spemding the aim and the cure? Won't cutting govement spending cause private employers to rush out and start hiring.

What are your ideas?

Ive never heard anyone argue that cutting government spending will cause private employers to rush out adn start hiring.

If you want to grow the economy you cut spending and balance a budget, you lower taxes and overhead, regulations and ridiculous legal liabilities (like in the medical practice). You entice people to want to invest, it's not 'do one thing and all will be fixed' bunch of nonsense talking points.Let me ask you, why are so many businesss relocating to Texas?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/222401-gop-seeks-austerity-4.html#post6814714

YOU

LMAO. Ok dude. Cut government spending. And there goes a bunch of jobs. With the increase in UE and lower revenues.
Balance a budget. Just wtf will that do for private sector jobs? I am all for a budget, but what will that do for jobs?
Lower taxes, the mantra. What will lower taxes do right now you might ask. Why they would increase the debt and increase the borrowing costs when interest rates rise because we reduced government income. Brillant. The medical industry seems to be doing just fine working with those hated governemnt medical programs. You ever look at the job creation and the profit margins of these corps. Probably not. And "inticing to invest?"
Wtf does that mean. In case you missed this, you gotta have some dispoable income to invest. Now you might ask (but you won't) who has disposable income. Well real rich people do. And guess what, they have been making a killing. And people like me still invest. And guess what, been doing fine. How about those people that wiped out their 401ks. And those people working for 8 bucks an hour less than they used to make. And those people that lost their homes and on and on. You going to entice them to invest? How?

But I got to tell you, for a financial genius, your ideas sound like a bunch of debunked rethug bullshit.

If you want to grow the economy you cut spending and balance a budget, you lower taxes and overhead, regulations and ridiculous legal liabilities (like in the medical practice). You entice people to want to invest, it's not 'do one thing and all will be fixed' bunch of nonsense talking points.Let me ask you, why are so many businesss relocating to Texas?

YOU

LMAO. Ok dude. Cut government spending. And there goes a bunch of jobs. With the increase in UE and lower revenues.
Balance a budget. Just wtf will that do for private sector jobs? I am all for a budget, but what will that do for jobs?
Lower taxes, the mantra. What will lower taxes do right now you might ask. Why they would increase the debt and increase the borrowing costs when interest rates rise because we reduced government income. Brillant. The medical industry seems to be doing just fine working with those hated governemnt medical programs. You ever look at the job creation and the profit margins of these corps. Probably not. And "inticing to invest?"
Wtf does that mean. In case you missed this, you gotta have some dispoable income to invest. Now you might ask (but you won't) who has disposable income. Well real rich people do. And guess what, they have been making a killing. And people like me still invest. And guess what, been doing fine. How about those people that wiped out their 401ks. And those people working for 8 bucks an hour less than they used to make. And those people that lost their homes and on and on. You going to entice them to invest? How?

But I got to tell you, for a financial genius, your ideas sound like a bunch of debunked rethug bullshit.

A balanced budget creates confidence in investors that they aren't going to get hosed by the government with taxation to pay for their pet projects. And I didn't write a manifesto on how to create jobs, what I was pointing out is how ridicuous you LOLberals are.

No one that Ive seen here or otherwise has argued that cutting government spending will make private sector jobs alone. I should have just left you there as the ignorant that you are.

YOU

Wtf does that mean. In case you missed this, you gotta have some disposable income to invest. Now you might ask (but you won't) who has disposable income. Well real rich people do. And guess what, they have been making a killing. And people like me still invest. And guess what, been doing fine. How about those people that wiped out their 401ks. And those people working for 8 bucks an hour less than they used to make. And those people that lost their homes and on and on. You going to entice them to invest? How?

Whatever. Your ideas are sound but your conclusions seem to have no direction. You're doing fine and that seems to be your only concern.
Why should we balance the budget? So we don't have to increase taxes or print more money which increases inflationary pressures. Inflation sucks away your spending power. This decreases your disposable income. Tax increases does the same. At this point balancing the budget isn't enough. Only operating at a surplus will do any good. The only solution the Dems want is to increase taxes. This will cause another recession, more unemployment, less growth, possibly a collapse similar to the one we just went through.

Does this make sense to you or are you only concerned about yourself?

Inflation is a hidden tax.

Inflation-2012-440x264.png

And this is a modest outlook on it considering the CPI doesn't even take everything into account when the BLS makes their graphs.

And this is a modest outlook on it considering the CPI doesn't even take everything into account when the BLS makes their graphs.

You forgot to take out food, rent, utilities, gasoline, clothing before making that chart.
Get with the program!!

This is part of what is bringing down the republican party.

They have desided years ago to HATE whatever Obama does.

Tht means they have to say really stupid stuff to do it.

They have to contradict themselves every couple of days.

One of these days one of them is going to get tired of acting "stupid".

Jindal is pretending to be there but he himself is still just too scared to give it more than just lip service

Like you would have an inkling of what is, or is not, good for the Republican party.

Anyone with a lick of common sense would hate whatever Obama does.

I have reached the conclusion that you are not just acting stupid.

How many times does Obama have to lie to you before you begin to pick up on the idea that you are being had. He owns you, Dumbass.

YOU

Jobs are created when the economy grows. I will repeat that for slow liberals. Jobs are created when the economy grows. To create jobs, we have to get the economy growing.

Now, that is not too hard for you pack into that little bean you call a brain. Or is it?

Therefore, the question is how do we get the economy growing again? Wow, that is a real tough one for those lacking in common sense.

We recreate a favorable economic environment for business to succeed. Lower taxes, fewer regulations, faster permitting, and less fear that the federal government will implode through over spending, are just a few of the elements of recreating a favorable economic environment.

Or, we can wait for Obama to wave his magic wand and make the world a wonderful place to live.

What items did you have in mind that aren't taken into account?

Food and energy.

They're part of the Headline number...the All-Items CPI-U. They're also in the All items CPI-W, which is used to calculate SS COLA.

The so-called Core-CPI (all items less food and energy) is a seperate index and is always specifically referred to as Core.

The chart posted was All Items and includes food and energy.

Silly rw's. Stop worrying.

Nothing the president said matters one whit. As long as the GObP/R continue to lie, obstruct and filibuster, very little progress can be made.

And we have no reason to believe they will suddenly start working FOR Americans or America.

Forum List

Back