Obama vs. Nixon - who is the bigger crook?

Sorry man.

I place people above money.

And for the record, most of that "debt" was piled on by George W. Bush.

Obama didn't cut taxes on the wealthy, start 2 wars, create a brand new spanking agency, a brand new spanking entitlement and bail out the bankers.

That..was Bush.

create a brand new spanking agency, a brand new spanking entitlement and bail out the bankers

Good lord how did you type that with a straight face?

Okay..perhaps you can explain.

Under which administration was the Department of Homeland security created?
Under which administration was Medicare Part D, passed?
Under which administration was TARP passed?

Feel free.

In fairness..I have to amend this a bit.

The Consumer Protection Board was created under Obama.

Oh well..2 out of three ain't bad.

:eusa_shifty:

Why, so he could use the lie to get reelected.

You did notice that he now changed his mind and will allow those with inadequate, crap policies to continue to buy them. LOL

I guess by THAT logic - he lied again? :confused:

I don't pretend to know everything about the ACA, but postponing the law is not the same as repeal. You understand this of course. :eusa_whistle:

Guess Obama is still trying to get re-elected, eh?

I hold that Johnson was one of the worst American Presidents specifically because of Vietnam.

Johnson, however, wasn't a sociopath. It killed him when he found out how wrong he was.

Nixon? Yeah..pretty much he was a sociopath..

Neither Johnson nor Nixon piled up a debt of trillions of dollars on America's children, grand-children and great-grand-children the way Obama has.

And THAT is a crime, born out of an irresponsible and egotistical mind, more worthy of impeachment than anything any previous President has ever done.

Talking about a sociopath?

Sorry man.

Obama didn't cut taxes on the wealthy, start 2 wars, create a brand new spanking agency, a brand new spanking entitlement and bail out the bankers.

That..was Bush.

Sorry, man, but before you make a claim that you place people above money, let me ask you if your definition of "PEOPLE" include the unborn that you are so ready to dispense with, based on your posts on this forum?

And for the record, the debt Obama foisted on future generations is more than the debt accrued by all previous presidents.

No, Obama did not cut taxes for the wealthy, instead he preferred to see the unemployment rate be stagnant and people withdrawing from the labor pool.

Obama did not start a war in Syria, because Vladimir Putin told him not to.

Obama DID create a brand new, spanking entitlement agency called Obamacare, although there is no one who is more ignorant about it than he, himself.

Bankers? Rest assured Obama will protect them because he needs them to protect him.

Neither Johnson nor Nixon piled up a debt of trillions of dollars on America's children, grand-children and great-grand-children the way Obama has.

And THAT is a crime, born out of an irresponsible and egotistical mind, more worthy of impeachment than anything any previous President has ever done.

Talking about a sociopath?

Sorry man.

That..was Bush.

Sorry, man, but before you make a claim that you place people above money, let me ask you if your definition of "PEOPLE" include the unborn that you are so ready to dispense with, based on your posts on this forum?

And for the record, the debt Obama foisted on future generations is more than the debt accrued by all previous presidents.

No, Obama did not cut taxes for the wealthy, instead he preferred to see the unemployment rate be stagnant and people withdrawing from the labor pool.

Obama DID create a brand new, spanking entitlement agency called Obamacare, although there is no one who is more ignorant about it than he, himself.

Bankers? Rest assured Obama will protect them because he needs them to protect him.

Well no.

I don't consider the "unborn" people.

And the decisions of the "unborn" and their fate should rest, for the most part, on their mothers.

And it was not Obama that wanted UE stagnant, indeed it has not been. But the recovery has been slowed by Conservatives in Congress. During the last recession, under GW Bush, congress approved a good amount of spending and actually hired employees for the government at the federal, state and local levels, 400,000 or so. Under Obama, spending was halted and we LOST 600,000 employees at the Federal, state and local levels. And no politician during my lifetime has actively called for a President to fail. That was a first for me.

And Obama didn't "start a war" with Syria, because he got the Syrians to cease and agree to destroy their chemical weapons cache. That was what a success looks like.

And ObamaCare is NOT an entitlement. It is a series of regulations and a mandate.

Last edited:
And it should be noted that the vast majority of "crimes" committed during Nixon's term as president came from aides trying to further what they thought to be his goals.

Nixon swore a great deal and had very strong emotions about protecting this nation. He also riled up liberal journalists. While he faced impeachment - similar to a bill of indictment by a grand jury - most legal experts say he would never have been convicted by the Senate.

Was Nixon a great president? No. But he sure as hell was far more honest than the current occupant of the Oval Office.
:salute:

Sorry man.

That..was Bush.

Well no.

And the decisions of the "unborn" and their fate should rest, for the most part, on their mothers.

Aren't you glad your mom did not have the same sick and misguided mindset as you??

Well no.

Aren't you glad your mom did not have the same sick and misguided mindset as you??

Dude.

Don't start throwing family around.

It's against the rules.

If the press treated Obama like they treated Bush, even the Obamaphile would reject him.

He might have approval ratings in the single digits....

If the press treated Obama like they treated Bush, even the Obamaphile would reject him.

He might have approval ratings in the single digits....

The press treated Bush really, really well.

So much so, that the New York Times had to apologize for not being more critical about the run up to the Iraq war.

Even THEN, when it was found out that the reasons for Iraq were all a complete LIE, the press sorta shrugged and said "Oh Well".

Bush WON a second term.

Did you miss that?

Well no.

Dude.

Don't start throwing family around.

It's against the rules.

I am only asking. I have nothing but the greatest respect for anyone who ever in their lives had to put up with you.

Why, so he could use the lie to get reelected.

You did notice that he now changed his mind and will allow those with inadequate, crap policies to continue to buy them. LOL

I guess by THAT logic - he lied again? :confused:

I don't pretend to know everything about the ACA, but postponing the law is not the same as repeal. You understand this of course. :eusa_whistle:

Guess Obama is still trying to get re-elected, eh?

the implementation schedule is part of the law, obama has illegally changed or ignored the part of the law that states when certain aspects of the law are to become effective, he has also illegally exempted some people and organizations from the law.

postponing parts of the law is effectively temporarily repealing those parts of it.

obama thinks he is a king, but he is not.

And he was going to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

Yes, but he had the decency to resign, unlike clinton who taught kids about oral sex.

Getting a blowjob from an intern is not a crime.

No, but its an indecent act for the POTUS in the oval office. He was not impeached for oral sex or for sticking a cigar up her vagina, he was impeached for lying under oath.

JFK illegally tapped MLK's phone and used propaganda to try to discredit him. It certainly rises to the level of a 2nd rate burglary of a democrat party hq. LBJ was a legendary foul mouthed crook who once used the "N" word in public referring to a Black judge and allegedly placed listening devices in Barry Goldwater's plane. Both presidents were democrats so the media didn't pay much attention. Hillary Clinton ran a hit squad dedicated to ruining the lives of any woman who admitted having a relationship (or was molested by) her husband. Hillary is a radical leftie so the media forgot about it.

JFK illegally tapped MLK's phone and used propaganda to try to discredit him. It certainly rises to the level of a 2nd rate burglary of a democrat party hq. LBJ was a legendary foul mouthed crook who once used the "N" word in public referring to a Black judge and allegedly placed listening devices in Barry Goldwater's plane. Both presidents were democrats so the media didn't pay much attention. Hillary Clinton ran a hit squad dedicated to ruining the lives of any woman who admitted having a relationship (or was molested by) her husband. Hillary is a radical leftie so the media forgot about it.

Hillary's camp also started the birther movement with the first law suit filed by a PA democrat.

Nixon didn't throw the whole country under the bus for personal gain.

Nixon was a sociopath responsible for the deaths of millions.

He was a true villain.

Naturally you say that without no substantial evidence. Your hyperbole is legendary, Sallow. "Millions"? Pardon my language sir, but you have your head up your ass.

He ended the war in Vietnam, brought home the POWs, saved Israel from having to use nuclear weapons to survive in the Yom Kippur War, signed the first strategic arms limitation treaty with the former Soviet Union, and, of course, opened up China. This last one made the Cold War unwinnable for the Soviets, setting the stage for the end of that entity, and opened up vistas of unimaginable prosperity for the Chinese people. He was by far the best friend that the friends of peace have ever had. He was by a million miles the best friend the Jewish people have ever had in high office anywhere in the Western world.

God Bless Richard M. Nixon | The American Spectator

For the first time, because the people of the world want peace, and the leaders of the world are afraid of war, the times are on the side of peace. Eight years from now America will celebrate its 200th anniversary as a nation. Within the lifetime of most people now living, mankind will celebrate that great new year which comes only once in a thousand years—the beginning of the third millennium. What kind of nation we will be, what kind of world we will live in, whether we shape the future in the image of our hopes, is ours to determine by our actions and our choices. The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker. This honor now beckons America—the chance to help lead the world at last out of the valley of turmoil, and onto that high ground of peace that man has dreamed of since the dawn of civilization. If we succeed, generations to come will say of us now living that we mastered our moment, that we helped make the world safe for mankind. ... The peace we seek to win is not victory over any other people, but the peace that comes "with healing in its wings"; with compassion for those who have suffered; with understanding for those who have opposed us; with the opportunity for all the peoples of this earth to choose their own destiny.

--Richard Nixon, Inaugural Address, January 20, 1969

http://rvv.com/peacemaker/pres58.html

Last edited:
Yes, but he had the decency to resign, unlike clinton who taught kids about oral sex.

Getting a blowjob from an intern is not a crime.

No, but its an indecent act for the POTUS in the oval office. He was not impeached for oral sex or for sticking a cigar up her vagina, he was impeached for lying under oath.

Not that it really matters but I seriously doubt a cigar was all that he stuck up her....

Forum List

Back