Obama vs. Nixon - who is the bigger crook?

OP- I GUESS THE HATER DUPES NEVER HEAR ALL NIXON ACTUALLY DID THAT WAS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL- JUST ABOUT THE PHONY SCANDALS OF Obama. Never has so large a minority of the USA been SO braindead...

What is wrong with you? are you mentally ill or mentally challenged?

The latest polling shows that a majority of all americans do not trust obama and believe that he lied to them.

Yes, Nixon did some wrong things----does that somehow excuse obama for doing worse things?

you lefties and your moral equivalency attempts are FOS.

BTW, Nixon resigned, when will obama submit his resignation.?

OBAMA.

Nixon lied to the citizens about a third rate burglary, which was foiled so no real harm was done.

Obama's big lie was part of a fraudulent scheme, perpetrated on the American people, which adversely affects the lives of millions of Americans.

If he wasn't black, impeachment proceedings would have already started.

You left out a bunch of other lies Nixon told. Some of them were real whoopers. And he didn't face impeachment for telling a lie. He faced impeachment for doing stuff. Illegal stuff.

I watched the Nixon proceedings as carefully as I have watched the Obama Fraudulent Co-Conspiracy and I say the thing that got Nixon was lying to the American people and getting caught red handed.

Anyway he's dead and buried.

And, I can't help but notice that your best argument was to dig him up rather than defend your Liar in the White House now---still misgoverning every thing he touches.

He ought to be impeached, but the country doesn't have the stomach to impeach the first black president. He's got a black get out of jail free card. So be it.

But, he will likely go down as the worst president in history. Buchanan, Polk, Arthur--they did little or nothing.

Obama has done positive harm.

I didn't dig up Nixon, the OP did. The tread is about Nixon vs. Obama being a crook. Dump ass's realized to late that being a crook wasn't the same as being a liar so now you are stuck trying to change the topic. That is because Nixon got caught actually being a crook, which in those days meant an actual thief. A crook was defined as someone who stole stuff. Nixon conspired to commit burglaries and had burglaries done by his orders. The purpose of the burlaries was to still stuff. That makes him a crook. Ya, he was a liar also, but this thread is about being a crook. So somebody needs to give an example of what Obama has actually stolen or ordered people to steal. Actual theft that he could be arrested for and face a crimminal court. Not some theory or idea or opinion, an actual phyical tangible undesputable crime of stealing. Nixon was attempting to steal documents. He actually did steal documents. THats what the plumbers were all about.

You left out a bunch of other lies Nixon told. Some of them were real whoopers. And he didn't face impeachment for telling a lie. He faced impeachment for doing stuff. Illegal stuff.

I watched the Nixon proceedings as carefully as I have watched the Obama Fraudulent Co-Conspiracy and I say the thing that got Nixon was lying to the American people and getting caught red handed.

And, I can't help but notice that your best argument was to dig him up rather than defend your Liar in the White House now---still misgoverning every thing he touches.

He ought to be impeached, but the country doesn't have the stomach to impeach the first black president. He's got a black get out of jail free card. So be it.

But, he will likely go down as the worst president in history. Buchanan, Polk, Arthur--they did little or nothing.

I didn't dig up Nixon, the OP did. The tread is about Nixon vs. Obama being a crook. Dump ass's realized to late that being a crook wasn't the same as being a liar so now you are stuck trying to change the topic. That is because Nixon got caught actually being a crook, which in those days meant an actual thief. A crook was defined as someone who stole stuff. Nixon conspired to commit burglaries and had burglaries done by his orders. The purpose of the burlaries was to still stuff. That makes him a crook. Ya, he was a liar also, but this thread is about being a crook. So somebody needs to give an example of what Obama has actually stolen or ordered people to steal. Actual theft that he could be arrested for and face a crimminal court. Not some theory or idea or opinion, an actual phyical tangible undesputable crime of stealing. Nixon was attempting to steal documents. He actually did steal documents. THats what the plumbers were all about.

yeah, right, Nixon personally climbed in the windows at Watergate and loaded his pockets with secret dem stuff.

Damn, let the dead be dead.

Obama is burglarizing our Constitutional rights and stealing money from our pocketbooks...and his main method of implementing and
covering it all up is by lying. It generally called Fraud.

So, yes, to satisfy your technicality...Obama is the biggest crook.

If we were talking about both or either, Obama wins as the biggest liar and crook in the history of the Presidency!

Only a crook would lie about Benghazi, the IRS, NSA, and Obamacare. The icing on the cake is the costs incurring by trying to build the website, and the website contract was given to a college friend of Moochelle's company! A reputable company could have done a better job for 1/60th of the cost. It would be hard to convince anyone with any common sense that there was not loads of kickbacks there! Obama and his wife should be in prison, and The Hildebeast should be there keeping them company. All you dumbass libs could send them cards, cookies, and stuff! Geeez! :cuckoo:

^^^^ The Republican paranoid scandal machine gun wins again! Too much crap for me to debunk in one afternoon. Good call!

Yeah, you're probably right. Hell, we can't hold the half-breed accountable for anything, now can we?

Benghazi should have cost this clown his job. The NSA Scandal should cost this clown his job. The IRS scandal should cost this clown his job. Obarrycare should cost this clown his job.

But I'm sure you don't see it that way, do you? After all, the Chief Executive isn't responsible for the conduct of those he is in charge of, now is he?? We SURELY can't hold his royal highness accountable for the failings of his minions, can we?

Half breed? So a guy from humble beginnings gets a Harvard law degree, is a constitutional scholar, and becomes the president and is still nothing but a half breed to you racists it looks like.

Obama is burglarizing our Constitutional rights and stealing money from our pocketbooks...and his main method of implementing and

Lame asnswer. Really lame. But if you want to talk about burglarizing the Constitution, consider that Nixon waged illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos. Not just illegal in spirit, actually illegal because he did not have the consent of congress. He waged war in secret. Secret to the Congress which has the only Constitutional authority to give the Commander inf Chief permission to wage war. He disgusted members of his own party. He didn't resign for the good of the country or because he was some kind of honorable man. Members of his own party, Republican leaders from Congress came to him and told him he had to go. If he tried to fight and stay in office he would loose is what they told him.

^^^^ The Republican paranoid scandal machine gun wins again! Too much crap for me to debunk in one afternoon. Good call!

Yeah, you're probably right. Hell, we can't hold the half-breed accountable for anything, now can we?

Benghazi should have cost this clown his job. The NSA Scandal should cost this clown his job. The IRS scandal should cost this clown his job. Obarrycare should cost this clown his job.

But I'm sure you don't see it that way, do you? After all, the Chief Executive isn't responsible for the conduct of those he is in charge of, now is he?? We SURELY can't hold his royal highness accountable for the failings of his minions, can we?

Half breed? So a guy from humble beginnings gets a Harvard law degree, is a constitutional scholar, and becomes the president and is still nothing but a half breed to you racists it looks like.

Yeah half breed. He's HALF white and HALF black. He's a half breed. You are most likely white and I am most definitely black. Take your racist crap and shove it you PC propagandist.

Harvard law degree means nothing to me. "Constitutional Scholar"? BS. He came from nowhere, never held a job a day in his life, became a "senator" that voted "present" more than he actually served and suddenly he is "president". BS.

Take your propaganda and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

OP- I GUESS THE HATER DUPES NEVER HEAR ALL NIXON ACTUALLY DID THAT WAS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL- JUST ABOUT THE PHONY SCANDALS OF Obama. Never has so large a minority of the USA been SO braindead...

The latest polling shows that a majority of all americans do not trust obama and believe that he lied to them.

Yes, Nixon did some wrong things----does that somehow excuse obama for doing worse things?

Obama's lies are caused by Pub obstruction and insurer quest for profitting from the problems. These are called promises that are obstructed...Nixon subverted the constitution to ''get'' his enemies and lied nonstop. The OP IS BRAINWASHED INSANITY. READ SOMETHING, HATER DUPE...

Obama hasn't committed any crimes, you stupid jerk.

Why should he resign?

Because racist righties don't like him?

the implementation schedule is part of the law, obama has illegally changed or ignored the part of the law that states when certain aspects of the law are to become effective, he has also illegally exempted some people and organizations from the law.

postponing parts of the law is effectively temporarily repealing those parts of it.

obama thinks he is a king, but he is not.

Baloney, if he did that illegally, he needs to be prosecuted. If not, how is it that he is a "crook?" You are either a crook, or you are not.

Postponing certain elements of the law was done out of necessity. Not because Obama was playing Caligula.

The problem with you shit-house USMB lawyers is that you DON'T know the law and you are betting on the fact that WE don't know either.

He violated the provisions of a law that he signed. He committed illegal acts beyond the scope of his authority. But for some reason a black president is exempt from the law.

Administering a law is not synonymous with breaking it.

Obama has committed no illegal acts.

You need to sit down and shut up.

Baloney, if he did that illegally, he needs to be prosecuted. If not, how is it that he is a "crook?" You are either a crook, or you are not.

Postponing certain elements of the law was done out of necessity. Not because Obama was playing Caligula.

The problem with you shit-house USMB lawyers is that you DON'T know the law and you are betting on the fact that WE don't know either.

He violated the provisions of a law that he signed. He committed illegal acts beyond the scope of his authority. But for some reason a black president is exempt from the law.

The ACA set out black and white deadlines for mandates etc. Nothing authorized the president to alter those deadlines. Ergo his acts are illegal.

OBAMA.

Nixon lied to the citizens about a third rate burglary, which was foiled so no real harm was done.

Obama's big lie was part of a fraudulent scheme, perpetrated on the American people, which adversely affects the lives of millions of Americans.

If he wasn't black, impeachment proceedings would have already started.

You might want to read the Articles of Impeachment that I posted on page 5.

His crimes were a lot worse than burglary.

They include obstruction of justice, bribery, fraud, illegal wiretapping, and cheating on his taxes.

Can you imagine that? A president that cheats on his taxes?

The ACA set out black and white deadlines for mandates etc. Nothing authorized the president to alter those deadlines. Ergo his acts are illegal.

According to whom? Some Fox News Pundits? Rush Limbaugh?

You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.

The president is part of the executive branch. That means he executes laws. He can execute them as he sees fit.

If he violated the law, as you falsely claim, than some entity would have already taken him to court. A judge would have stopped his execution of the law.

Hasn't happened.

Dream on.

The president is part of the executive branch. That means he executes laws. He can execute them as he sees fit.

If he violated the law, as you falsely claim, than some entity would have already taken him to court. A judge would have stopped his execution of the law.

Hasn't happened.

Dream on.

Lying about Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Obamacare, and delaying Obamacare so he could get reelected are all illegal acts. He should go to prison, and you are a dumbass!:cuckoo:

Which Constitutional rights did you lose?

And you voted for folks that voted to spend money on wars, tax cuts and new stuff.

What now you don't want to pay?

Hasn't happened.

Dream on.

Lying about Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Obamacare, and delaying Obamacare so he could get reelected are all illegal acts. He should go to prison, and you are a dumbass!:cuckoo:

K..

Lets talk about this stuff.

Benghazi - The CIA was holding prisoners in the consulate and had set up a station there in violation of international law. Do you want that stopped?

NSA - Had it's powers broadened and expanded by the Patriot Act. Would you like that repealed?

Obamacare - Passed the two houses, certified by the Supreme Court and Survived close to 50 attempts to repeal it. There have been some modifications caused by Insurance Company Tom Foolery and Republican opposition. What was your beef again?

IRS - It was found that the Tea Party PAC groups were in violation of the law, yet were allowed to exist anyway. The Law, which completely prohibits PACs from engaging in political activity does not comport with IRS rules. Should the law be enforced?

Ball's in your court Birdy.

:eusa_shifty:

That would be interesting, but any attempt would be amusing, to say the least.

What attempt?

What part of the Vietnam war did you miss?

Oh yeah..the Nixon part.

Nixon was bringing troops out in early 1972 as a result of the Nixon Doctrine and the war ended in 1973 under Nixon. Perhaps you are thinking of another president.

Nixon was a traitor.

How Richard Nixon Sabotaged 1968 Vietnam Peace Talks to Get Elected President

Forum List

Back