Obama vs. Nixon - who is the bigger crook?

OBAMA.

Nixon lied to the citizens about a third rate burglary, which was foiled so no real harm was done.

Obama's big lie was part of a fraudulent scheme, perpetrated on the American people, which adversely affects the lives of millions of Americans.

If he wasn't black, impeachment proceedings would have already started.

OBAMA.

Nixon lied to the citizens about a third rate burglary, which was foiled so no real harm was done.

Obama's big lie was part of a fraudulent scheme, perpetrated on the American people, which adversely affects the lives of millions of Americans.

You left out a bunch of other lies Nixon told. Some of them were real whoopers. And he didn't face impeachment for telling a lie. He faced impeachment for doing stuff. Illegal stuff.

OBAMA.

You left out a bunch of other lies Nixon told. Some of them were real whoopers. And he didn't face impeachment for telling a lie. He faced impeachment for doing stuff. Illegal stuff.

I watched the Nixon proceedings as carefully as I have watched the Obama Fraudulent Co-Conspiracy and I say the thing that got Nixon was lying to the American people and getting caught red handed.

Anyway he's dead and buried.

And, I can't help but notice that your best argument was to dig him up rather than defend your Liar in the White House now---still misgoverning every thing he touches.

He ought to be impeached, but the country doesn't have the stomach to impeach the first black president. He's got a black get out of jail free card. So be it.

But, he will likely go down as the worst president in history. Buchanan, Polk, Arthur--they did little or nothing.

Obama has done positive harm.

OBAMA.

Indeed.....this guy can break the law with impunity because he is black. C'mon.....lets call a spade a spade......you go there with impeachment and the savages will burn down the cities. Soetero knows it too!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Why, so he could use the lie to get reelected.

You did notice that he now changed his mind and will allow those with inadequate, crap policies to continue to buy them. LOL

I guess by THAT logic - he lied again? :confused:

I don't pretend to know everything about the ACA, but postponing the law is not the same as repeal. You understand this of course. :eusa_whistle:

Guess Obama is still trying to get re-elected, eh?

:eusa_shifty:

the implementation schedule is part of the law, obama has illegally changed or ignored the part of the law that states when certain aspects of the law are to become effective, he has also illegally exempted some people and organizations from the law.

postponing parts of the law is effectively temporarily repealing those parts of it.

obama thinks he is a king, but he is not.

Baloney, if he did that illegally, he needs to be prosecuted. If not, how is it that he is a "crook?" You are either a crook, or you are not.

Postponing certain elements of the law was done out of necessity. Not because Obama was playing Caligula.

The problem with you shit-house USMB lawyers is that you DON'T know the law and you are betting on the fact that WE don't know either.

Last edited:
OBAMA.

Indeed.....this guy can break the law with impunity because he is black. C'mon.....lets call a spade a spade......you go there with impeachment and the savages will burn down the cities. Soetero knows it too!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

^^^^ Get your head out of your ass. Impeached for what? Golfing??? Give us a break; Obama sneezes and you think it's an impeachable offence.

Last edited:
Probably Nixon. His "Ï am not a crook!" is on par with Öbama's "If you like your plan...".

That being said, Obama is an intellectual midget, especially compared to Nixon.

Yes Sir

Nixon lied about knowledge of the break in at the Watergate and was forced to resign

Obama lies every time he opens his mouth and the democrats couldn't care less.

There you go. That's it in a nutshell.

Obama vs. Nixon - who is a bigger crook?

» Poll: At same point in term, Nixon approval rating higher than Obama » News -- GOPUSA

Keep in mind that Nixon was viciously attacked by the media, while Obama is totally and unquestioningly supported by the media.

obama is, of course.

^^^ You got me there.

Any thoughts as to why? This isn't a poll.
because he is STILL in power and no sign of him to resign. and the ruin he imposed on the middle class is just beginning to unfold.

and because he actually put into work what Nixon has been contemplating.

Aren't you glad your mom did not have the same sick and misguided mindset as you??

Dude.

Don't start throwing family around.

It's against the rules.

I am only asking. I have nothing but the greatest respect for anyone who ever in their lives had to put up with you.

well, he has already been born, so all is swell for HIM, everybody else can be murdered in utero

Sorry man.

I place people above money.

And for the record, most of that "debt" was piled on by George W. Bush.

Obama didn't cut taxes on the wealthy, start 2 wars, create a brand new spanking agency, a brand new spanking entitlement and bail out the bankers.

That..was Bush.

create a brand new spanking agency, a brand new spanking entitlement and bail out the bankers

Good lord how did you type that with a straight face?

Okay..perhaps you can explain.

Under which administration was the Department of Homeland security created?
Under which administration was Medicare Part D, passed?
Under which administration was TARP passed?

Feel free.

Uh....sure.....

and.....what are we on now QE 35?

...and his beautiful Health Care Law is a money sucking monolithic brand new entitlement/Dept....so own it kid.

Is this thread about lying or being a crook?

If we were talking about both or either, Obama wins as the biggest liar and crook in the history of the Presidency!

Only a crook would lie about Benghazi, the IRS, NSA, and Obamacare. The icing on the cake is the costs incurring by trying to build the website, and the website contract was given to a college friend of Moochelle's company! A reputable company could have done a better job for 1/60th of the cost. It would be hard to convince anyone with any common sense that there was not loads of kickbacks there! Obama and his wife should be in prison, and The Hildebeast should be there keeping them company. All you dumbass libs could send them cards, cookies, and stuff! Geeez! :cuckoo:

OP- I GUESS THE HATER DUPES NEVER HEAR ALL NIXON ACTUALLY DID THAT WAS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL- JUST ABOUT THE PHONY SCANDALS OF Obama. Never has so large a minority of the USA been SO braindead...

If we were talking about both or either, Obama wins as the biggest liar and crook in the history of the Presidency!

Only a crook would lie about Benghazi, the IRS, NSA, and Obamacare. The icing on the cake is the costs incurring by trying to build the website, and the website contract was given to a college friend of Moochelle's company! A reputable company could have done a better job for 1/60th of the cost. It would be hard to convince anyone with any common sense that there was not loads of kickbacks there! Obama and his wife should be in prison, and The Hildebeast should be there keeping them company. All you dumbass libs could send them cards, cookies, and stuff! Geeez! :cuckoo:

^^^^ The Republican paranoid scandal machine gun wins again! Too much crap for me to debunk in one afternoon. Good call!

^^^^ The Republican paranoid scandal machine gun wins again! Too much crap for me to debunk in one afternoon. Good call!

Yeah, you're probably right. Hell, we can't hold the half-breed accountable for anything, now can we?

Benghazi should have cost this clown his job. The NSA Scandal should cost this clown his job. The IRS scandal should cost this clown his job. Obarrycare should cost this clown his job.

But I'm sure you don't see it that way, do you? After all, the Chief Executive isn't responsible for the conduct of those he is in charge of, now is he?? We SURELY can't hold his royal highness accountable for the failings of his minions, can we?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I guess by THAT logic - he lied again? :confused:

I don't pretend to know everything about the ACA, but postponing the law is not the same as repeal. You understand this of course. :eusa_whistle:

Guess Obama is still trying to get re-elected, eh?

:eusa_shifty:

the implementation schedule is part of the law, obama has illegally changed or ignored the part of the law that states when certain aspects of the law are to become effective, he has also illegally exempted some people and organizations from the law.

postponing parts of the law is effectively temporarily repealing those parts of it.

obama thinks he is a king, but he is not.

Baloney, if he did that illegally, he needs to be prosecuted. If not, how is it that he is a "crook?" You are either a crook, or you are not.

Postponing certain elements of the law was done out of necessity. Not because Obama was playing Caligula.

The problem with you shit-house USMB lawyers is that you DON'T know the law and you are betting on the fact that WE don't know either.

He violated the provisions of a law that he signed. He committed illegal acts beyond the scope of his authority. But for some reason a black president is exempt from the law.

Forum List

Back