Obama wants to raise the minimum wage when we're on the verge of a second recession?

You're too fucking stupid to be on here.

Yes EVERYTHING has gone up. EVERYTHING it takes to run my business has gone up in cost. I havent spread that cost through lower wages to my employees. I absorbe it and raise prices of what I can and still remain competitive.

Now morons like you want to hit me again witb a 2 dollar an hour increase in the cost of doing business.

Raise my gas
Raise my shipping
Raise my cost of materials
Lower my tax deductions
And increase my labor

FUCK YOU

Cry me a river. Every single person who works in this country has been told "Do more with less" by their boss/employer. Well, back at ya.

Provide examples of fuck of fraud.

Who has received less wages for the same work? The minimum wage says you're full of shit.

So....you dont believe any employer has told his people "Do more with less" anytime in the past 5 years? You're surely not serious.

At this point obama might be stopped only by a massive and painful recession. He should raise the min wage to ten bucks an hour.

You are right. The truth is that every sane person's bottom line when looking for a job is how much it is going to pay. So, on the flip side you are asking workers getting paid $7.25 an hour to feel bad for business owners because they aren't making as much profit as they otherwise could have? And you are going to win over American workers by threatening to hire illegal immigrants as opposed to paying a livable wage?

I never asked anyone to feel sorry for me or my business. Just dont punish me because some other dumbfucks were to stupid to get the basic education I got and then put it to use.

And for the record I have NEVER paid anyone minimum wage. But thats not the point. I hire those who are skilled and apply themselves. When I need some stupid flunky who wasnt smart enough to apply himself I go through temp agencies.

If you want a liveable wage EARN IT

If you dont pay anyone minimum wage, then how does raising minimum wage affect you? It shouldnt be an issue, should it? You may not pay minimum wage now, but soon you will hahahaha!

Do you have ANY IDEA what it costs to hire temporary LEGAL help? Most I presume get minimum wage. Any increase in that cosr is not absorbed by the temp agency dumbass. Then there is the added increase in costs of everything else I do.
Delivery costs up
Supply costs up
Gas up
Everything up

I had you pegged right. You are simply just too stupid to get it. You belong to the libs

If you dont pay anyone minimum wage, then how does raising minimum wage affect you? It shouldnt be an issue, should it? You may not pay minimum wage now, but soon you will hahahaha!

Because it artificially jacks up the cost of labor across the board, genius.

So...the guys he was paying a little above min wage, will now have the ability to make around that same pay at a lot of other businesses, since min wage will go up. Meaning: He will have to COMPETE a bit harder to keep his employees.

Yes, the cost of labor just went up. "Labor" isn't just a word. Labor is people. Labor is employees. Their worth is more now. You'll have to compete for the good ones a bit harder. Get creative, like Google does for it's employees.

Hey, nobody said business would be easy:eusa_whistle:

I never asked anyone to feel sorry for me or my business. Just dont punish me because some other dumbfucks were to stupid to get the basic education I got and then put it to use.

And for the record I have NEVER paid anyone minimum wage. But thats not the point. I hire those who are skilled and apply themselves. When I need some stupid flunky who wasnt smart enough to apply himself I go through temp agencies.

If you want a liveable wage EARN IT

Do you have ANY IDEA what it costs to hire temporary LEGAL help? Most I presume get minimum wage. Any increase in that cosr is not absorbed by the temp agency dumbass. Then there is the added increase in costs of everything else I do.
Delivery costs up
Supply costs up
Gas up
Everything up

I had you pegged right. You are simply just too stupid to get it. You belong to the libs

I say again, for the 5th time. Min wage has gone up $3 since the early 90's when I made $4.25. We saw two huge economic booms where people got filthy rich.

You and others made it then. You'll make it now. Business aint easy.

^ so stupid that the nations largest employer- WallyWorld has thousands receiving food stamps Righties. :rolleyes:

And how many of those losers at wallyworld are pothead high school drop outs?

You reap what you sew

I supplied you w/ facts and you reply w/ the above "guess"? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: For many, its the only game in town because it kills competition/craters wages. Its a model conservative business. :thup:

Last edited:

Delivery costs up
Supply costs up
Gas up
Everything up

I say again, for the 5th time. Min wage has gone up $3 since the early 90's when I made $4.25. We saw two huge economic booms where people got filthy rich.

Nobody gives a damn what you used to make. I made just inder 2 dollars an hour. Who cares? NO ONE BUT YOU

I also paid .60 per gallon for gas you non economic understanding fool

So...the guys he was paying a little above min wage, will now have the ability to make around that same pay at a lot of other businesses, since min wage will go up. Meaning: He will have to COMPETE a bit harder to keep his employees.

Yes, the cost of labor just went up. "Labor" isn't just a word. Labor is people. Labor is employees. Their worth is more now. You'll have to compete for the good ones a bit harder. Get creative, like Google does for it's employees.

Hey, nobody said business would be easy:eusa_whistle:

The more something costs, the less people will be willing to pay for it.

Stop trying to put people out of business and making things worse for laborers by eliminating their jobs.

If business responds by laying off workers, that means there will be fewer jobs, and potential employees will have to compete even harder for those jobs, and thus, they'll do more to get qualified. That means businesses will have a more talented pool to pick from HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOORAY OBAMA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

^ so stupid that the nations largest employer- WallyWorld has thousands receiving food stamps Righties. :rolleyes:

And how many of those losers at wallyworld are pothead high school drop outs?

You reap what you sew

I supplied you w/ facts and you reply w/ the above "guess"? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: For many, its the only game in town because it kills competition/craters wages. Its a model conservative business. :thup:

Here's an idea.......

MOVE to where the jobs are?!?!

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

The better plan would be to eliminate the Federal minimum wage and let the states determine what to make the minimum wage or whether they should have any. After all, costs are different throughout the nation. Why would a once size fits all plan from Washington address the needs of the country?

This is already happening for the most part. Catch up. Many states have a higher minimum than the federal minimum. What I would like to see is a higher minimum wage with a lower minimum for those under 18 years of age. It is true that higher minimum wages are costing teenagers jobs. The problem isn't so much the minimum wage itself as it is the fact that most states have restrictions on what teenagers can and can't do. Here in Ohio, the minimum wage is now $7.85 per hour. My son is having a very hard time finding work, not because of the minimum wage, but for the reason that there are many things he cannot do because of work restrictions for minors, many of which are really stupid. Minors cannot work ovens, they can't work any machinery that cuts anything, and they can't even take out the garbage if the garbage goes into an automatic trash compactor. Those are just a few of the things they can't do. Because of this, many employers refuse to pay the minimum wage.

Delivery costs up
Supply costs up
Gas up
Everything up

Nobody gives a damn what you used to make. I made just inder 2 dollars an hour. Who cares? NO ONE BUT YOU

I also paid .60 per gallon for gas you non economic understanding fool

And I bet you used to walk 20 miles to school in 9 feet of snow, right?

So min wage used to be $2 an hour? WOW!!! It has more than tripled, and yet, our nation and our people have become the wealthiest people in human history anyway.

Which means: This is not a big deal, you'll be fine, like millions of other business owners over the decades that min wage has gone up.

If business responds by laying off workers, that means there will be fewer jobs, and potential employees will have to compete even harder for those jobs, and thus, they'll do more to get qualified. That means businesses will have a more talented pool to pick from HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOORAY OBAMA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omg

Check the latest welfare numbers bud.

No wonder you sack groceries

And the less talented people will not longer have work because the more talented people will be competing for minimum wage jobs. Which means both the less talented and the more talented people are worse off. And the economy still sucks

How has our nation thrived and dominated the world economy.....with a min wage that has consistently raised over the last few decades????

This has more to do with angry people who dont want to pay their employees more, than it does any real harm it'll do. The min wage has gone up many times over the past few decades, and our nation got filthy rich anyway.

Bucs is right about one thing. I will be okay. But unskilled people wont be.

He's just too fucking stupid to get it. I give up.

The cost of the product only goes up 20% of the greater amount the worker gets, and DEMAND for product goes up. Exactly the OPPOSITE of what Reaganism has done the last 30 years.

Bucs is right about one thing. I will be okay. But unskilled people wont be.

He's just too fucking stupid to get it. I give up.

As I said, min wage has gone up for decades, and the US got rich. You, like biz owners of the past, will be fine.

And, like past decades, unskilled people will not be ok. Thats why we had crime in the 80's, and 90's, and 00's.

And, back in the 80's and 90's, there were idiots bitching about how raising the minimum wage to $4.25 would bring economic ruin to America.

Just like you are today.

Forum List

Back