Obama: We Did Have To Raise Taxes

Ava

Trump/Vance MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Did anyone really think ObamaCare was going to be a good thing for them?? :lol:

Obama on Obamacare: “We did raise taxes on some things.”

"Some things" means uninsured families, med devices,flex accounts, small businesses, people with high medical bills and even charitable hospitals.

During his Tuesday remarks at the Clinton Global Initiative, President Obama admitted that his health care law raises taxes: “So what we did — it’s paid for by a combination of things. We did raise taxes on some things.”

“Some things” is an understatement. Below is just a partial list of Obamacare’s new or higher taxes on Americans:

Starting in tax year 2013:

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Obama on Obamacare: ?We did raise taxes on some things.?
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

Delivering on the Affordable Care Act: Marketplace Premiums Lower than Expected | The White House

Delivering on the Affordable Care Act: Marketplace Premiums Lower than Expected

The report, released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), finds that in state after state, affordable options will be available through the Health Insurance Marketplace in 2014.

if the Premiums are lower for those already insured and affordable for first time buyers .... ACA is a total Success.

the Rs will be obliterated in 2014 ... all Hail the ACA !!!!

Whose insurance premiums have gone down? Mine have almost tripled since Obamacare was first brought up and my coverage has decreased.

Whose insurance premiums have gone down? Mine have almost tripled since Obamacare was first brought up and my coverage has decreased.

that is the point why ACA was legislated into law - what you are describing is the experience everyone is having without ACA.

Have you checked the exchanges yet ? beginning Oct. 1st the new plans and $$ will be available - we'll see then without R hyperbole who is telling the truth.

So my insurance rates will go down by making my insurance rates go up??

:cuckoo:

Delivering on the Affordable Care Act: Marketplace Premiums Lower than Expected | The White House

The report, released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), finds that in state after state, affordable options will be available through the Health Insurance Marketplace in 2014.

if the Premiums are lower for those already insured and affordable for first time buyers .... ACA is a total Success.

Uhh...lol...no.

When Barry-Care hits with it's full FURY, there could easily be a movement to impeach him and Biden, and recall Pelousy and Reid. Wait until everybody's premiums have tripled and they've been cut back to under 30 hours a week at the job by opting-out employers. WHEW! Barry will then know what we're capable of in reply.

the Hyperbole ends Oct. 1st

and if it holds true as planed ... at any rate the answer will be "for sure" by Nov. 2014.

* no hiding from the Truth any longer by the Rs.

Have you checked the exchanges yet ?

the Hyperbole ends Oct. 1st - and yes, I expect to chose a similar policy for less than Blue (gouging) Cross. - Florida.

Better hold your expectations in check..... If you make more than $48,000, you will be in for a very rude awakening. Blue Cross - Florida will look like a discount insurer by comparison.

Good Lord, of course he did!
Obamacare is based on the tax on everybody who is making 200K+ per year - those people are named "millionaries" by lying leftards.

every president that gave a tax reduction in one area has raised taxes and fees to cover the tax reduction. The ACA will be paid for by customers, businesses will pass along the cost,they will also get tax breaks, so it will cost them nothing in the end.

He's gonna have to have the money to support all those we will be "subsidizing" so of course others who can will pay more.

Sure hope OL'Breezy can hang onto his palm leaves cause I think he's gonna be in for one rude awakening.

Negged.

that is the point why ACA was legislated into law - what you are describing is the experience everyone is having without ACA.

Have you checked the exchanges yet ? beginning Oct. 1st the new plans and $$ will be available - we'll see then without R hyperbole who is telling the truth.

The point is, Democrats legislated it into law.

Have you checked the polls lately? It's crap. Everyone knows it's crap. Have you seen the stats on the law? Premiums are going to rise by $7,200! :lol:

The point is, Democrats legislated it into law.

Have you checked the polls lately? It's crap. Everyone knows it's crap. Have you seen the stats on the law? Premiums are going to rise by $7,200! :lol:

Not if you use GEICO.

Have you checked the exchanges yet ?

the Hyperbole ends Oct. 1st - and yes, I expect to chose a similar policy for less than Blue (gouging) Cross. - Florida.

Better hold your expectations in check..... If you make more than $48,000, you will be in for a very rude awakening. Blue Cross - Florida will look like a discount insurer by comparison.

Steven_R: Whose insurance premiums have gone down? Mine have almost tripled since Obamacare was first brought up and my coverage has decreased.

Blue Cross - Florida will look like a discount insurer by comparison.

oh, then for your brother above there already was hope, no - my point was the same with the BC recent rate increase .... now there is at least a comparison - of 100 Exchange policy options.

the Truth be told on Oct. 1st - the Fear by Republicans will be for all to see.

Barry-Care is a trojan horse for what they've been after all along....single-payer socialized medicine. The Barry-Care theory in requiring insurance companies to take on pre-existing injury and illnes knows the outcome can only be skyrocketing rates. When nobody can afford them anymore, the Rats will smile, pat us on the head like children, and offer us FREE healthcare that they will run and decide, by "lifestyle" (ie political persuasion), who gets healthcare and who doesn't. If only they could have disarmed us before the shit hit the fan, eh?

Forum List

Back