🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Weighs in on Transgender Bathroom Law Suit...Predictably

People have a god given right to cut of their own penises.

That does not mean you have a god given right to use bathrooms intended for people who lack a penis naturally.

"Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results"
LINK: Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results « Hot Air

"In a historic show of support for transgender civil rights, the Obama administration filed a legal brief in federal appeals court backing a transgender student’s sex discrimination lawsuit Wednesday.

The friend-of-the-court brief supports a lawsuit filed against Virginia’s Gloucester County School District by 16-year-old Gavin Grimm, a transgender male student who is challenging the district’s ban on students who wish to use restrooms corresponding with their chosen gender identity rather than their (existing) biological sex
."

So basically this DUDE...with a PENIS...demands the 'right' to walk into a girl's bathroom to do his business just because he says he has CHOSEN to be a 'girl'....and Obama fully supports this.

Once again the extreme Liberal Left has decided to side with the extreme MINORITY in demanding the rights of the VAST MAJORITY be stripped / denied to appease the desires of that minority.
- In other words, Obama is in favor of telling girls, and the parents of those girls, that they have no right to expect / have privacy in their own bathrooms for their designated sex because some DUDE...with a penis...has decided he wants to pee in the bathroom with the girls (for WHATEVER reason).

:wtf:

IDEAS:

1. Tell this guy ... and those like him ... ONCE YOU GET YOUR SEX CHANGE, feel free to go into the women's bathroom. Until then use the men's room.

2. Solve the problem by taking 'Men' and 'Women' off of the bathroom doors, replacing them with either a picture of a PENIS or a VAGINA or the WORDS 'Penis' and 'Vagina'. If you have a penis, you use THIS bathroom. If you have a Vagina, you use THIS bathroom. PROBLEM SOLVED!

It's because he was black

this man is insane. things are blowing up around the world and he's concerned over freaking bath rooms for a couple hundred people in this country. my gawd how did you ever put him in office and are you embarrassed yet?

he really thinks we want to hear from him on everything little thing, he wouldn't care it might stink like shit just so long as he can hear himself talk.

Last edited:
To all those having hysterics over this topic: Next time you fly, make sure you only use the restroom after someone of your own sex. That way you won't catch "transgender cooties."

The best defense against this is to refuse to use transgender bathrooms and if it happens to be the only choice then demand the establishment create male-female restrooms along with a gender neatral bathroom. I can still use my preferred restroom without denying little boys the right to pee with little girls.

When I was in NZ, was initially surprised to see men and women in the same bathrooms at a rugby match....then realized I was the only one making a big deal of it.
You might have a problem if your 12 year old daughter goes into the public restroom and there are lady boys staring at her threw the door.
Lol. Not to speak for others, but I'll risk it

This on a scale of importance, is right up there with fantasyfootball.

This on a scale of importance, is right up there with fantasyfootball.
Fantasy football is a huge industry with millions of players.

This is way less important
I have 6 teams......on a 3 game winning streak in all but one.

Oh.......Jeb is probably cheating. Claims he's 7-0. Fantasy sports is half luck. One key injury or suspension and your team is screwed for that week.....possibly the season.

"Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results"
LINK: Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results « Hot Air

"In a historic show of support for transgender civil rights, the Obama administration filed a legal brief in federal appeals court backing a transgender student’s sex discrimination lawsuit Wednesday.

The friend-of-the-court brief supports a lawsuit filed against Virginia’s Gloucester County School District by 16-year-old Gavin Grimm, a transgender male student who is challenging the district’s ban on students who wish to use restrooms corresponding with their chosen gender identity rather than their (existing) biological sex
."

So basically this DUDE...with a PENIS...demands the 'right' to walk into a girl's bathroom to do his business just because he says he has CHOSEN to be a 'girl'....and Obama fully supports this.

Once again the extreme Liberal Left has decided to side with the extreme MINORITY in demanding the rights of the VAST MAJORITY be stripped / denied to appease the desires of that minority.
- In other words, Obama is in favor of telling girls, and the parents of those girls, that they have no right to expect / have privacy in their own bathrooms for their designated sex because some DUDE...with a penis...has decided he wants to pee in the bathroom with the girls (for WHATEVER reason).

:wtf:

IDEAS:

1. Tell this guy ... and those like him ... ONCE YOU GET YOUR SEX CHANGE, feel free to go into the women's bathroom. Until then use the men's room.

2. Solve the problem by taking 'Men' and 'Women' off of the bathroom doors, replacing them with either a picture of a PENIS or a VAGINA or the WORDS 'Penis' and 'Vagina'. If you have a penis, you use THIS bathroom. If you have a Vagina, you use THIS bathroom. PROBLEM SOLVED!

"Oh what tangled webs we weave when we first choose to deceive."

On a related note: GLAMOUR Magazine voted Chris "Kaitlin" Jenner "Woman of the Year."

"Ick." Are these people just doing it for ratings? (probably) They surely do not possess moral wisdom or a conscience.
(PS -- I am not sure if I am referring to the Glamour staff or the Obama Administration?)

A person should only be allowed to use the restroom matching his or her legal status as male or female.

'Legal Status'? What exactly IS the legal agency that has the power and authority to legally declare that a guy with a penis is really a girl?!

Legal Status is easy: Got a Penis? You're legally a DUDE. Got a Vagina? you're legally a WOMAN! PERIOD! NEXT

Why are you trying to disagree with me when you agree with me?

Carb Derangement Syndrome.

The best defense against this is to refuse to use transgender bathrooms and if it happens to be the only choice then demand the establishment create male-female restrooms along with a gender neatral bathroom. I can still use my preferred restroom without denying little boys the right to pee with little girls.

I've got no problem with a unisex bathroom as long as a mens and womens bathroom are available only to men and women.

So here we are.... $18,000,000,000,000 in debt, $60,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities, ISIS, etc. and we're discussing new bathroom laws.

We're done.. totally done as a nation.

I've got no problem with a unisex bathroom as long as a mens and womens bathroom are available only to men and women.
I'd share with a dog...either sex..

Forum List

Back