Obama went straight to gun control within hours of the sniper attack in Dallas

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

Anyone know if the flags in DC were ordered to half staff?

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Nothing like cheering the loss of a civil liberty.

Asshole.

It's the same with allowing people like you to own human beings once upon a time. We had to stop ya.

No...the democrats owned black humans....the conservative, Christian republicans put a stop to it.

Americans on "both" of your sides engaged bub, black labor built the seed wealth that made america the economic engine of the world until you twits handed it off to corporate globalists.

Horseshit! It's the agenda of the vast majority of sane Americans that want this to stop and who understand that more gun control is needed.
Why? The "gun control" that legislators have tried so far, has utterly failed to reduce gun violence. And in some cases they have INCREASED it (see "gun free zones").

And you want MORE of the same legislation?

There's a name for people who try to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result.
What legislation has failed and why?

Local and state laws fail because local and state boarders are pores. We need national gun control

Do you have a problem with background checks that can help to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable? If so why? No it wont keep all criminal and lunatics from acquiring guns but if it just prevents a few from getting them, it will save lives. All lives matter.

Do you have a problem with outlawing semi automatic, high capacity weapons? Why do civilians need them?

Please answer honestly without using NRA and GOP talking points

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

There, i covered your next 5 posts.

America trails advanced post industrial nations in lots of areas.

And is better than them in others, in important things like birthrate. all those cultures you so long for are dying out.

US is #37 in WHO healthdcare outcome rankings. You should get out more.

yeah...the European countries rated themselves better than the U.S.....big surprise.......let's see how much money they can spend on healthcare if they actually have to field a real military....

You should look at actual data sometime shoog. There are plenty of american studies finding the same thing, but you choose to be ignorant of things you don't want to face.

Asshole.

Other democracies don't let their citizens own guns, and they are just as free as we are. Possibly freer, as they don't have to lock up millions of their countrymen like we do.

"because they do it" is not a valid reason, and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

And before you go into it, "screw 2nd amendment, militias militias militias, we get 1 more judge we don't need to overturn it, fuh fuh fuh fuh".

You’ve confirmed it. You really do have shit for brains. “Because they do it” isn’t a valid reason. That you can count the number of rampage shootings they have on one hand is. We would need all of the fingers, all of the toes, and several of your neighbors… to count ours.

Britain and Australia didn't have mass shootings before they confiscated their guns...they had a few...but really, hardly any....and when Britain confiscated their guns...their gun crime rate stayed the same...and went up 4% last year....

Don't mind him, he just misses the privilege he sees slipping away.

I already have all the rifles and pistols I need to defend myself but I could go purchase more today if I felt like it and there's jack shit you anti Americans can do about it.

Doesn't mean shit.

You seem filled with hate and rage, go get some help with that.

:0) How incredibly ignorant.

You post on a site filled with hate and rage .. but you think only people you disagree with need help. :lol:

How about fuck you? :lol:

Your white hate is noted.

:0) Only ignorant people like you believe that bullshit.

I hate republicans, not white people. All of a sudden you want to be lumped in with democrats who can't stand you either. :0)

I can't wait till we get a president who puts America first and their personal agenda second.

Worst incident for first responders since 9/11 and he goes straight to gun control....

There is absolutely no question that gun control is in America's near future. No question whatsoever that the right will end up on the losing end of this no differently than any other societal issue they've championed.

Asshole.

:0) Fuck you and your 'civil' liberty dickhead.

You may leave this nation at any time. Delta is ready when you are!

Fuck you fake ass hero. :lol:

America is getting browner, republicans are down to white men only, republicans can no longer elect a president, and you've lost on nearly every social issue you champion. :0)

How about this Don Quixote .. why don't you get the fuck out now and avoid the rush. :0)

And we run 32 out of 50 states.......

I already have all the rifles and pistols I need to defend myself but I could go purchase more today if I felt like it and there's jack shit you anti Americans can do about it.

Doesn't mean shit.

You post on a site filled with hate and rage .. but you think only people you disagree with need help. :lol:

I hate republicans, not white people. All of a sudden you want to be lumped in with democrats who can't stand you either. :0)

Its obvious you hate millions of white people because you were told to hate them and you obeyed like a drone.

Horseshit! It's the agenda of the vast majority of sane Americans that want this to stop and who understand that more gun control is needed.

Moron.....the 4 gun laws proposed after Orlando would not have stopped Orlando or this shooting...not one gun law proposed would have stopped either shooting....so what gun control do you mean? You can type "gun control" all night long....but unless you define it you might as well sprinkle pixie dust to stop gun crime...

And is better than them in others, in important things like birthrate. all those cultures you so long for are dying out.

yeah...the European countries rated themselves better than the U.S.....big surprise.......let's see how much money they can spend on healthcare if they actually have to field a real military....

Well yeah, the empire costs society at large. And actually shoog, ours is the most expensive healthcare sytem in the world - nope - waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Heritage Foundation Care passed under Obama.

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries

U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World
The U.S. ranks worst among 11 wealthy nations in terms of “efficiency, equity and outcomes" despite having the world's most expensive health care system

U.S. Healthcare: Most Expensive and Worst Performing

Ranking 37th — Measuring the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System
MMS: Error

You're welcome, come back and we'll discuss it?

Doesn't mean shit.

Its obvious you hate millions of white people because you were told to hate them and you obeyed like a drone.

Your experience is not universal to all hominids.

Well yeah, the empire costs society at large. And actually shoog, ours is the most expensive healthcare sytem in the world - nope - waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Heritage Foundation Care passed under Obama.

The U.S. ranks worst among 11 wealthy nations in terms of “efficiency, equity and outcomes" despite having the world's most expensive health care system

Again.....rated by people who favor government healthcare......keep trying.

Asshole.

America is getting browner, republicans are down to white men only, republicans can no longer elect a president, and you've lost on nearly every social issue you champion. :0)

How about this Don Quixote .. why don't you get the fuck out now and avoid the rush. :0)

Good for you .. and you hold the majority in Congress. Bravo :clap:

But you can't elect a president .. and what you now hold is in jeopardy .. and you're running a reality show host for president .. and your party is in turmoil with many in your own party vowing to vote for the opposition .. and your base is shrinking as your opposition's base is growing .. and you've lost nearly every societal issue you champion .. and now only white men vote for republicans in the majority.

Other than that .. you're looking marvelous girlfriend. :lol:

Again.....rated by people who favor government healthcare......keep trying.

The data is what the data is, stay stupid my friend.

Asshole.

Good for you .. and you hold the majority in Congress. Bravo :clap:

But you can't elect a president and what you now hold is in jeopardy and you're running a reality show host for president and your party is in turmoil with many in your own party vowing to vote for the opposition .. and your base is shrinking as your opposition's base is growing and you've lot nearly every societal issue you champion and only white men vote for republicans in the majority.

Other than that .. you're looking marvelous girlfriend. :lol:

I don't think you understand, the Donald will make him great again.

Asshole.

You’ve confirmed it. You really do have shit for brains. “Because they do it” isn’t a valid reason. That you can count the number of rampage shootings they have on one hand is. We would need all of the fingers, all of the toes, and several of your neighbors… to count ours.

Britain and Australia didn't have mass shootings before they confiscated their guns...they had a few...but really, hardly any....and when Britain confiscated their guns...their gun crime rate stayed the same...and went up 4% last year....
Got a link to that Bubba?

Asshole.

Got a link to that Bubba?

I think you were supposed to just swallow that.

Doesn't mean shit.

It's obvious why a stupid assclown like you would love for me to hate white people .. but it ain't (eb) so Bubba.

All of a sudden you want to be next to white democrats and progressives. :lol: Judging by some of their comments, I don't think they want to be next to you.

None of what has been accomplished could have been accomplished without white people unlike YOU. They are nothing like YOU.

Grow some balls homeboy. You talked all your racist crap without THOSE white people .. stop looking to them for refuge. Stop being a pussy.

I hate republicans, not white people. You aren't white people .. you're a racist white person who is being rejected by an evolving society .. and hated by many. :0)

Hope that clears it up for ya' .. but I doubt it. :0)

OK. What law would have prevented this or any other mass shooting?

Why do you liberal gun-grabbers always wimp out when questioned?

People like you made me join the NRA last week!

Rock, you lost your hearing with your leg. I responded to the OP. Which is apparently of no interest to you. Law enforcement organizations have generally supported assault weapon bans. My opinion is irrelevant to that AND SO IS YOUR'S FOR FOCK'S SAKE

Grampa Murked UDiamond Member

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,057

No A few brain-dead law enforcement organizations have lost sight of the fact that we have a 2nd Amendment.

Probably less than 1/1000 of a percent of people have ever even seen an assault weapon and even less than that have ever fired one outside of the military.

The last time someone killed another person with an assault weapon was when exactly?

Our right to keep and bare arms is not granted by government, it is an unalienable right so suck on it.

And that's the problem. You shitheads really believe that. You really think that Terrorists and crazy people have a right to have guns.

And then you act all surprised when they do something like this.

This morning, before we knew anything, when the authorities were still claiming there were multiple snipers, I said this was going to turn out to be one guy with a history of mental issues who was able to get a gun despite that. And once again, I was proven right.

Forum List

Back