Obama Whines About Trump's America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Obama Whines About Trump’s America — ‘I Worry When Our Values Are Not Being Upheld:’

“I worry when our values are not being upheld,” he said. Obama added, “Our democracy, just like any organization, can’t work if, for example, we don’t insist on facts. Like, facts are really useful. We can’t make good decisions if we don’t at least agree on the facts.”

I agree. Which is why I’m eagerly awaiting Barry’s explanation of how this “fact” ended up not being reality:

Obama Whines About Trump’s America — ‘I Worry When Our Values Are Not Being Upheld:’

“I worry when our values are not being upheld,” he said. Obama added, “Our democracy, just like any organization, can’t work if, for example, we don’t insist on facts. Like, facts are really useful. We can’t make good decisions if we don’t at least agree on the facts.”

I agree. Which is why I’m eagerly awaiting Barry’s explanation of how this “fact” ended up not being reality:

Obama is only worried that the damage he has done to America and Europe is being reversed.

The Great Obama is correct

How can we trust a leader who lies all the time. Who is not trusted at home or abroad

fact - why did you go after sharyl attkisson after she outted fast n furious?
fact - why did you insert your happy ass into every social situation without said "facts" in most instances. "the police acted stupidly" inviting clock boy to the white house...trayvon could have been my son... for a man looking for facts NOW, that's damn funny looking back at the man...then.

fact - why did you go after sharyl attkisson after she outted fast n furious?
fact - why did you insert your happy ass into every social situation without said "facts" in most instances. "the police acted stupidly" inviting clock boy to the white house...trayvon could have been my son... for a man looking for facts NOW, that's damn funny looking back at the man...then.

It makes me smile knowing Obama is unhappy about how things are going in America.

The Great Obama is correct

How can we trust a leader who lies all the time. Who is not trusted at home or abroad
Trump lies more, but his substance cant be touched by previous presidents. At least he hasnt lied about anything important YET.
I love when people act like typical politician actions and rhetoric are new. Idiots use it as some sort of "gotcha" while reasonable people laugh.

Hmm, I still have my insurance and doctor.

98 percent of the people kept their insurance
Liar.
They did

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

The most commonly used figure is 4.7 million, based on reporting by the Associated Press last December. But there’s reason to doubt the accuracy of that figure. An analysis of a more recent poll by researchers at the Urban Institute puts the figure at somewhere around 2.6 million.

OK let’s assume worst case 5 million out of 330 million Americans. That’s 98.5 percent of Americans kept their insurance

Last edited:

In spite of all the times RWNJs have accused him of it I have yet to hear President Obama whine.

Cheeto Jesus OTOH does it almost daily via Twitter.

Liar.
They did

Quoting a leftist Obama loving source, hilarious.

Every single healthcare plan in America was gutted and changed, dufus. Not one healthcare plan today is what was offered in 2008.

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics

Liar.
They did

The most commonly used figure is 4.7 million, based on reporting by the Associated Press last December. But there’s reason to doubt the accuracy of that figure. An analysis of a more recent poll by researchers at the Urban Institute puts the figure at somewhere around 2.6 million.

OK let’s assume worst case 5 million out of 330 million Americans. That’s 98.5 percent of Americans kept their insurance
and how many people had their insurance rates double or more and lost access to their preferred doctors?

Liar.
They did

and how many people had their insurance rates double or more and lost access to their preferred doctors?
Democrats lost a thousand seats in America after the Obamacare debacle, and obviously they are still oblivious as to why.

Forum List

Back