Obama White House Threatens Reporter

He was a lot better then the idiot we have now.

now that's funny. that's a joke right? it has to be. Obama is leaps and bounds better than any GOP knuckledragger we have seen in 40 years.

Lets not forget, under Obama we were not losing 800k jobs a Fing month. Did you forget that already?

you are another fool who listens to rhetoric. Losing jobs during a recession is par for the course. Add on to it the housing bubble bursting that congress was warned about, but ignored added to the problem.

When all is said and done....the POTUS is a leader.

Bush was a leader and he always allowed the buck to stop with him. No blame game. No whining.

Obama has a serious leadership problem. He seems to not be aware of anything. Not aware of gun running operations; not aware of frantic requests for extra security by an Ambassador in a nation undergoing a very turmultuous transition; not aware of "clerical errors" in the data of terorists activity; not aware of ICE releasing undocumented immigrants with active charges against them.

Seems he likes to pass the blame on anyone he can.

That is not a leader. That is a child.

Losing jobs during a recession is par for the course.

Are you suggesting losing 800k jobs is par for the course?? That is asinine.

okay. But let me give you a 5th grade lesson, the POUTS is only 1/3 of the overall governing body. The best the POTUS can do is use his veto and bring ideas to the table. Its up to the other 2/3 to do the work as well. Obama has been a fine leader, he lead us through a GOP made mess. But you have an agenda dont you.. He can jump to the moon and back but with out a working Congress, he only 1/3 of the government.

Regardless of how you feel about Woodward (and I don't like him much), it doesn't change the fact that he was threatened. And whether or not the threat implied violence or just political retaliation, it was still a threat. If the Bush administration (or any OTHER Republican administration) had done this, we would hear nothing else from the media from that point on.

This is the way Liberals speak of those who cease to behave like iron filings in a magnetic field.

Remember Paula Jones revealing what a dog the rapist, Clinton, is?
She got this treatment:
"Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."

James Carville, January 1996; a reference to Paula Jones and her charge that President Clinton had sexually assaulted her

You Lefties have real class.
The class is kindergarten.

Paula Jones herself has admitted that she was used by Clinton's enemies...

Paula Jones - Where Are They Now: The Clinton Impeachment - TIME

Jones does have one regret about her role in the Clinton Impeachment saga, however. She claims she was used as a political pawn by conservatives out to get Clinton, charging that they pressured her to reject the first settlement offer. "I hate the fact that people thought it was political," Jones tells TIME. "It was their agenda to make it [seem] like I was trying to bring down the President. They let political views bog their mind of what really happened."

Paula Jones sued and won because the rapist tried to 'use' her.

He was a lot better then the idiot we have now.

now that's funny. that's a joke right? it has to be. Obama is leaps and bounds better than any GOP knuckledragger we have seen in 40 years.

Lets not forget, under Obama we were not losing 800k jobs a Fing month. Did you forget that already?

So....you haven't seen the bang-up job he's done with the economy"

Or how he's brought folks together?

Or how many new foreign nations are now our BFF's as a result of his foreign policy?

I don't know what you're taking to make you this stupid....

....but it's sure workin.'

Losing jobs during a recession is par for the course.

Are you suggesting losing 800k jobs is par for the course?? That is asinine.

okay. But let me give you a 5th grade lesson, the POUTS is only 1/3 of the overall governing body. The best the POTUS can do is use his veto and bring ideas to the table. Its up to the other 2/3 to do the work as well. Obama has been a fine leader, he lead us through a GOP made mess. But you have an agenda dont you.. He can jump to the moon and back but with out a working Congress, he only 1/3 of the government.

So, the position of president isn't all that important? He's not a leader? He's not supposed to rally the congress to come together for the good of the people? It seems like you think he's an innocent bystander in all this.

Not much integrity in this thread.

Here's the big "threat" you freaks.

Bob:

I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today. My bad. I do understand your problems with a couple of our statements in the fall — but feel on the other hand that you focus on a few specific trees that gives a very wrong perception of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here.

But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim. The idea that the sequester was to force both sides to go back to try at a big or grand barain with a mix of entitlements and revenues (even if there were serious disagreements on composition) was part of the DNA of the thing from the start. It was an accepted part of the understanding — from the start. Really. It was assumed by the Rs on the Supercommittee that came right after: it was assumed in the November-December 2012 negotiations. There may have been big disagreements over rates and ratios — but that it was supposed to be replaced by entitlements and revenues of some form is not controversial. (Indeed, the discretionary savings amount from the Boehner-Obama negotiations were locked in in BCA: the sequester was just designed to force all back to table on entitlements and revenues.)

I agree there are more than one side to our first disagreement, but again think this latter issue is diffferent. Not out to argue and argue on this latter point. Just my sincere advice. Your call obviously.

My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize.

Gene

Forum List

Back