Obama Will Make America Safe Again Before He Leaves Office

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finally!! President Obama will be disarming those elderly citizens on Social Security in an effort to combat domestic terrorism by this group of radicals. Our President is at work making America GRATE again.

15380496_1476271799067205_1507596532536755181_n.jpg

will Moochelle be out of office again too?

yes, and hopefully somebody will make school lunches great again

I feel bad for the kids, I really do...
i really feel sorry for all those kids who were forced to eat Macaroni and Cockroach parts
Ghettoroni?
well cockroaches are much more cheaper to process than cheese. i guess they just dehydrate the roaches, and make a powder out of them, like ur standard mac/cheese

Finally!! President Obama will be disarming those elderly citizens on Social Security in an effort to combat domestic terrorism by this group of radicals. Our President is at work making America GRATE again.

Unfortunately no one will make America safe again.

will Moochelle be out of office again too?

yes, and hopefully somebody will make school lunches great again

I feel bad for the kids, I really do...
i really feel sorry for all those kids who were forced to eat Macaroni and Cockroach parts
Ghettoroni?
well cockroaches are much more cheaper to process than cheese. i guess they just dehydrate the roaches, and make a powder out of them, like ur standard mac/cheese

Hey, give the guy some credit. At least he prays what he preaches. He ate dog before.

Really? After 911, we didn't suffer a successful terrorist attack within our borders under Bush. How many have we had under DumBama so far? I lost count.

Yep, that's our DumBama, making America safe again. That's why he let out even more prisoners back out into the streets. That's why he just got rid of the Muslim registry. He's always thinking of us innocent people that guy is............

Yep, that's our DumBama, making America safe again. That's why he let out even more prisoners back out into the streets. That's why he just got rid of the Muslim registry. He's always thinking of us innocent people that guy is............
i am sure that all dogs walking the streets of DC will feel much safer once the Obama's are gone. we will never know what happened to the 5,987 dogs in Maryland that went missing these 8 years.

Really? After 911, we didn't suffer a successful terrorist attack within our borders under Bush. How many have we had under DumBama so far? I lost count.

That's false information and you know it.

Firstly, the "within our borders" is all well and good, But Spain and the UK did suffer (as a direct consequence of the Iraq war) and they are US allies.
Secondly, there was an anthrax attack within the month or two after 9/11 that killed 5 people, the LA airport shooting that killed 2, the Beltway Sniper Attacks that killed 10, the West Virginian sniper attacks that killed 3, the Abbeville standoff which saw two police officers killed, Seattle's capitol hill killing, 6 dead, Seattle Jewish Federation killing, one dead, Knoxville Unitarian Church shooting, 2 dead.
Thirdly, making the assumption that because it happened under Obama therefore it is the fault of Obama is rather ridiculous. The impact a president has AFTER they have left office is still there.
Fourthly, you're still on that childish name calling? I mean, seriously dude, you drive trucks for a living and you're calling a guy who went to Harvard, became editor of the Harvard Law Review, become President of your country even though he was born during a period of hardship for black people in the USA, he's about to move into a house that you and I will only ever dream about. I think you better take stock of your own facilities before attacking him.

Firstly, the "within our borders" is all well and good, But Spain and the UK did suffer (as a direct consequence of the Iraq war) and they are US allies.
Secondly, there was an anthrax attack within the month or two after 9/11 that killed 5 people, the LA airport shooting that killed 2, the Beltway Sniper Attacks that killed 10, the West Virginian sniper attacks that killed 3, the Abbeville standoff which saw two police officers killed, Seattle's capitol hill killing, 6 dead, Seattle Jewish Federation killing, one dead, Knoxville Unitarian Church shooting, 2 dead.
Thirdly, making the assumption that because it happened under Obama therefore it is the fault of Obama is rather ridiculous. The impact a president has AFTER they have left office is still there.
Fourthly, you're still on that childish name calling? I mean, seriously dude, you drive trucks for a living and you're calling a guy who went to Harvard, became editor of the Harvard Law Review, become President of your country even though he was born during a period of hardship for black people in the USA, he's about to move into a house that you and I will only ever dream about. I think you better take stock of your own facilities before attacking him.

What you listed were not terrorist attacks from Islamic extremists. Secondly. when you have a bozo that openly stated he will not use advanced interrogation techniques, stopped capturing prisoners that could give us valuable information, and just recently, stopped Muslim registration, that's somebody who invites Islamic terrorism into this country. I won't even address our lax border policies by this big-eared clown.

Going to colleges does not preclude somebody from doing stupid things like trading five of our most valued prisoners in exchange for some lowly private, or giving ISIS a country we fought so hard to stabilize. That's just plain dumb; just as dumb as thinking you can legislate people to buy something they can't afford like healthcare insurance.

So I will continue addressing this moron as DumBama, and if you don't like it--too bad.

What you listed were not terrorist attacks from Islamic extremists. Secondly. when you have a bozo that openly stated he will not use advanced interrogation techniques, stopped capturing prisoners that could give us valuable information, and just recently, stopped Muslim registration, that's somebody who invites Islamic terrorism into this country. I won't even address our lax border policies by this big-eared clown.

Going to colleges does not preclude somebody from doing stupid things like trading five of our most valued prisoners in exchange for some lowly private, or giving ISIS a country we fought so hard to stabilize. That's just plain dumb; just as dumb as thinking you can legislate people to buy something they can't afford like healthcare insurance.

So I will continue addressing this moron as DumBama, and if you don't like it--too bad.

You didn't say Islamic Extremists. You said "After 911, we didn't suffer a successful terrorist attack within our borders under Bush."

Also, some of those ARE from Islamic extremists, like the LA airport and Beltway shootings.

So, you continue to act like a child. I might just stop talking to you. I don't come on here to deal with fucking child issues.

You didn't say Islamic Extremists. You said "After 911, we didn't suffer a successful terrorist attack within our borders under Bush."

Also, some of those ARE from Islamic extremists, like the LA airport and Beltway shootings.

So, you continue to act like a child. I might just stop talking to you. I don't come on here to deal with fucking child issues.

Fine with me snowflake.

Forum List

Back