Obama will not negotiate the budget

And it's a continued lie to call President Bill Clinton a "rapist and serial sex offender". More laughable since there a plenty of Republicans that have had the same issues, except they were never bubbled up. That included your idol and god, Ronald Reagan..

Juanita Broderick didn't wait decades until she made her claim. And we do know Clinton had sexually harassed a Democratic activist in the white house, exposed himself to his secretary in Arkansas, got a blow job from a college intern in the white house, had many extramarital affairs, used the Arkansas police to transport and cover up his activities.

But it's the same, one self serving accusation = a lifetime body of work. Well, only when the former is a Republican and the latter is a Democrat...

Republicans do it all the time, unfortunately.

Wait, what?

Republicans shut the government down, twice. And impeached a democratically elected President with the intent of removing him from office.

They've also negotiated with America's enemies to gain political advantages (which is really treason), started wars based completely on lies and oversaw the country's biggest financial calamities.

The whole conservative agenda is to create a royal or religious class that rules this country and squash democracy.

Drunk off your ass at 10 in the morning? That's just sad.

I see your point though that the majority party in the House should STFU and do what Obama tells them to. I mean a Democratic House would have certainly done that for W.

Well I'm not drunk, but I suggest you stop doing lines..it's impairing your judgement and cocaine isn't good for you.

Debate? Is fine. No one is telling anyone to STFU.

Obstruction? Not so much. Seems that congress is one of the only places that you can be completely insubordinate, not accomplish anything and still keep your job. That's along with a plethora of other things that would get you fired in the real world.

Spending bills already passed by congress (including continuing resolutions) exceed the current debt limit so the House cannot violate the Constitution by refusing to raise the debt limit. That is non-negotiable because neither side has the power to override the Constitution.

Huh? You're saying Congress has no authority to reduce spending?

Not at all. I am saying that the Constitution requires the extension of the debt ceiling because of Section 4 of the 14th Amendment.
No it doesn't.

Congress can cut spending in other areas to meet the obligations of the government without having to raise the debt ceiling.

Wait, what?

Republicans shut the government down, twice. And impeached a democratically elected President with the intent of removing him from office.

They've also negotiated with America's enemies to gain political advantages (which is really treason), started wars based completely on lies and oversaw the country's biggest financial calamities.

The whole conservative agenda is to create a royal or religious class that rules this country and squash democracy.

I see your point though that the majority party in the House should STFU and do what Obama tells them to. I mean a Democratic House would have certainly done that for W.

Well I'm not drunk, but I suggest you stop doing lines..it's impairing your judgement and cocaine isn't good for you.

Obstruction? Not so much. Seems that congress is one of the only places that you can be completely insubordinate, not accomplish anything and still keep your job. That's along with a plethora of other things that would get you fired in the real world.

Insubordinate? The congress works for the President?

Obama needs to just do away with this ruse congress and rule as the dictator that he was elected to be, doesn't he?

Wait, what?

Nazi puke.

Republicans shut down the government because that power is given to them in the Constitution. You should read it sometime.

Here is a primer. I couldn't find a "Dick and Jane" version so you'll just have to move your lips as you read the grown up rendition.

Guide to the Constitution

Republicans impeached a rapist who committed perjury. We couldn't get him on the rape charges, but he did plead to the perjury charge. Which cost him his Law License and a shit load of money.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

You gotta be a scumbag to knowingly vote for a scumbag. A rapist and a serial sex offender.

scumbag

There's no explicit power to shut down the government in the constitution, none. And actually THERE IS a provision that the government must maintain the full faith and credit of the United States. What congress did was in violation of the Constitution.

And it's a continued lie to call President Bill Clinton a "rapist and serial sex offender". More laughable since there a plenty of Republicans that have had the same issues, except they were never bubbled up. That included your idol and god, Ronald Reagan..
Reagan met starlet Selene Walters in a Hollywood nightclub in the cart) 1950s. Although I was on a date," she quotes Walters as saying, "Ronnie kept whispering in my ear, 'I'd like to call you. How can I get in touch with you?' " Hoping that Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, could boost her career, Walters gave him her address and was surprised when he came calling at 3 A.M. "He pushed his way inside and said he just had to see me. He forced me on the couch...and said, 'Let's just get to know each other.' It was the most pitched battle I've ever had, and suddenly in a matter of seconds I lost.... They call it date rape today...."
Daily Kos: Ronald Reagan: "Legitimate Rapist?"
Gipper the Ripper? - Slate Magazine

Wrong again, buckwheat.

It is the POTUS' responsibility to work within the budget parameters set by the House. Not the other way around.

The House didn't shut the government down, the rapist did. And if it happens this time around, it will be the fault of the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

EVERYBODY knows that. Well, people with an above-room-temperature IQ know it anyway.

But the problem is, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM did/will make it look like the Republicans were/are at fault.

They did it last time and they'll do it again. Perception is reality and in the game of politics, perception is what matters.

Just that, on a factual basis, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

As usual

In The Federalist No. 58, James Madison described the centrality of the power of the purse's role in the growth of representative government and its particular importance in the Constitution's governmental structure:

The House of Representatives cannot only refuse, but they alone can propose the supplies requisite for the support of the government. They, in a word, hold the purse—that powerful instrument by which we behold, in the history of the British Constitution, an infant and humble representation of the people gradually enlarging the sphere of its activity and importance, and finally reducing, as far as it seems to have wished, all the overgrown prerogatives of the other branches of government. This power over the purse may, in fact, be regarded as the most complete and effectual weapon with which any constitution can arm the immediate representatives of the people, for obtaining a redress of every grievance, and for carrying into effect every just and salutary measure.

Juanita Broderick didn't wait decades until she made her claim. And we do know Clinton had sexually harassed a Democratic activist in the white house, exposed himself to his secretary in Arkansas, got a blow job from a college intern in the white house, had many extramarital affairs, used the Arkansas police to transport and cover up his activities.

But it's the same, one self serving accusation = a lifetime body of work. Well, only when the former is a Republican and the latter is a Democrat...

Broadrick recanted her fantasy a few times..and isn't seen as credible outside your right wing bubble.

Paula Jones, herself, regretted pressing the her story..and later did a "spread" in a men's magazine.

And you guys seem to have no trouble whatsoever with the same sorts of shennigans by Republican luminaries like Reagan, George HW Bush, Newt Gingrich, John McCain and a host of others..

You folks do yourself proud with this crapola..

Nazi puke.

Republicans shut down the government because that power is given to them in the Constitution. You should read it sometime.

Here is a primer. I couldn't find a "Dick and Jane" version so you'll just have to move your lips as you read the grown up rendition.

Republicans impeached a rapist who committed perjury. We couldn't get him on the rape charges, but he did plead to the perjury charge. Which cost him his Law License and a shit load of money.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

You gotta be a scumbag to knowingly vote for a scumbag. A rapist and a serial sex offender.

scumbag

There's no explicit power to shut down the government in the constitution, none. And actually THERE IS a provision that the government must maintain the full faith and credit of the United States. What congress did was in violation of the Constitution.

Wrong again, buckwheat.

It is the POTUS' responsibility to work within the budget parameters set by the House. Not the other way around.

The House didn't shut the government down, the rapist did. And if it happens this time around, it will be the fault of the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

EVERYBODY knows that. Well, people with an above-room-temperature IQ know it anyway.

But the problem is, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM did/will make it look like the Republicans were/are at fault.

They did it last time and they'll do it again. Perception is reality and in the game of politics, perception is what matters.

Just that, on a factual basis, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

As usual

In The Federalist No. 58, James Madison described the centrality of the power of the purse's role in the growth of representative government and its particular importance in the Constitution's governmental structure:

The House of Representatives cannot only refuse, but they alone can propose the supplies requisite for the support of the government. They, in a word, hold the purse—that powerful instrument by which we behold, in the history of the British Constitution, an infant and humble representation of the people gradually enlarging the sphere of its activity and importance, and finally reducing, as far as it seems to have wished, all the overgrown prerogatives of the other branches of government. This power over the purse may, in fact, be regarded as the most complete and effectual weapon with which any constitution can arm the immediate representatives of the people, for obtaining a redress of every grievance, and for carrying into effect every just and salutary measure.

Eyah, Fatty Arbuckle.

The Federalist Papers are an interesting set of Opinion Pieces meant to get the folks in New York to sign on to the constitution.

No legislation is derived from it.

And you guys seem to have no trouble whatsoever with the same sorts of shennigans by Republican luminaries like Reagan, George HW Bush, Newt Gingrich, John McCain and a host of others..

Gotcha, swallow

Obama needs to just do away with this ruse congress and rule as the dictator that he was elected to be, doesn't he?

Insubordinate to 2 other branches of government and the senate.

The minority party should not have majority power.

It's never been the intention of the Constitution to do that.

Last edited:

Hello, the Republicans are the MAJORITY part in the House.

Wrong again, buckwheat.

As usual

Eyah, Fatty Arbuckle.

The Federalist Papers are an interesting set of Opinion Pieces meant to get the folks in New York to sign on to the constitution.

No legislation is derived from it.

Proves what a stupid little bitch you are. The Federalist papers are the most reviewed documents (next to the Constitution itself) used and cited by the Supreme Court in their Decisions.

http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1210&context=wmborj

Hello, the Republicans are the MAJORITY part in the House.
And the House is where spending originates in our system of government.

If anything, the President and Senate are the minorities.

One more --

Federalist Papers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judicial use[edit source | editbeta]
Federal judges, when interpreting the Constitution, frequently use the Federalist Papers as a contemporary account of the intentions of the framers and ratifiers.[28] They have been applied on issues ranging from the power of the federal government in foreign affairs (in Hines v. Davidowitz) to the validity of ex post facto laws (in the 1798 decision Calder v. Bull, apparently the first decision to mention The Federalist).[29] By 2000, The Federalist had been quoted 291 times in Supreme Court decisions.[30]

Don't you idiots get tired of being embarrassed by me?

Obama couldn't pass a budget with a veto proof majority what makes anyone think his can pass one today
He had that from 7/7/2009 till2/4/2010- NOT when you pass budgets, dingbat. And I'm sure you STILL believe he had 2 years- The Pub dupe has the thickest skull in nature lol...

The problem is still the brainwashed 'no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP' -TIME.
Everyone in the WORLD beside the hater dupes knows it. The debt ceiling phoney crisis, the sequester, and no Jobs Act have each cost 1 percent plus in growth...Party first shytteheads...

Obama hasn't really "negotiated" anything.

Lecturing and insulting people, and claiming that He Won, are hardly hallmarks of effective negotiation techniques.

OBAMA TRIED TO GET ALONG FOR 4 YEARS, A pUB STYLE HEALTH BILL, TYPICAL JOBS AND STIMULUS BILLS, a background check bill 85 per cent wanted ETC ETC, nothing. Now he's just going to kick their ass. Half the GOP would vote with Obama if they were allowed to- pandering to the brainwashed -yes, YOU, will kill the GOP in 2014..

Last edited:
OBAMA TRIED TO GET ALONG FOR 4 YEARS, A pUB STYLE HEALTH BILL, TYPICAL JOBS AND STIMULUS BILLS, a background check bill 85 per cent wanted ETC ETC, nothing. Now he's just going to kick their ass. Half the GOP would vote with Obama if they were allowed to- pandering to the brainwashed -yes, YOU, will kill the GOP in 2014..

LOL. Liberal meltdown in progress.

Forum List

Back