Obama Won!

Campaign Surrogate Admits Romney Is Changing Positions Just To Win Votes

Mitt Romney campaign surrogate Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) admitted that the GOP presidential candidates was changing his positions and moving towards the middle in order to win over voters, during an appearance on CNN’s Starting Point on Friday morning. Gingrey’s comments, reminiscent of Romney advisor Eric Fehrnstrom’s claim that Romney would “Etch-A-Sketch” his positions after the GOP primary, came in response to the candidate’s recent claim that his 47% remarks were “completely wrong.”

More: Campaign Surrogate Admits Romney Is Changing Positions Just To Win Votes | ThinkProgress

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

I concur. I think Barack Obama (mindful he was president) was intentionally acting conservative and very presidential. I liked the fact that Obama responded by facing moderator and public, not opponent who was very combative. Wish however he had some charisma and a strong and concise finish.

I did however liked Mitt Romney's strong closing argument with good eye contact: I thought that was Mitt Romney's great strength in the Denver Debate.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

Lol, I've always said that Lakhota lives in his own world with a population of one.

gop-chess-2.jpg

Lol, I've always said that Lakhota lives in his own world with a population of one.

And he's still on welfare !!!!!!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mitt Romney is a serial liar. Lying Republicans is no surprise - but it is surprising when a former Mormon Bishop lies with such impunity.

Mitt Romney is a serial liar. Lying Republicans is no surprise - but it is surprising when a former Mormon Bishop lies with such impunity.

Did you post this after running it past your neighbor? You wouldn't want to get a cease and desist from Gov Romney for slander, would you?

You NaziCons can tell me all about it on November 7...

America is not going to get any better with stupid bitches like you.
What in the fuck changes did obama that made this country that was already better than any other country, any better?
He made it worse you stupid bitch.
You will continue your bull shit while obama laughs at you because you are stupid enough believe his lies.

I tried to send you a PM on this, but you have disabled PM receiving. So I will let you know via a post on the thread. I have reported your post, due to the wording of the last sentence. If I were you, I would delete it entirely. When you do, I will delete any reference to it in this post.

Encouraging someone to commit suicide is over the line on every board to which I have ever belonged.

Well, actually in this case, it would raise his I.Q.

But if you want to play big baby...go ahead.

Lakhota routinely steps over the line.....are you there to get after him ?

You NaziCons can tell me all about it on November 7...

America is not going to get any better with stupid bitches like you.
What in the fuck changes did obama that made this country that was already better than any other country, any better?
He made it worse you stupid bitch.
You will continue your bull shit while obama laughs at you because you are stupid enough believe his lies.

I tried to send you a PM on this, but you have disabled PM receiving. So I will let you know via a post on the thread. I have reported your post, due to the wording of the last sentence. If I were you, I would delete it entirely. When you do, I will delete any reference to it in this post.

Encouraging someone to commit suicide is over the line on every board to which I have ever belonged.
Fuck you bitch. I'm not her baby sitter, I don't give a fuck about her, if shes stupid enough to take the advise I am happy for her.

Forum List

Back