Obama Won!

Seeing where Lakhota gets his source from, Jon Stewart, I would say very stupid.

Stewart is simply saying what many are saying who watched the debate - including me. Forget all sources and just address this question:

How can anyone "win" a debate with lies?

Obama will only be able to win spelling bee's from here on out. The words will be limited to 7.8 letters.

ObamaGotLadin.jpg

WOW just stupid as can be.

Seeing where Lakhota gets his source from, Jon Stewart, I would say very stupid.

Stewart is simply saying what many are saying who watched the debate - including me. Forget all sources and just address this question:

How can anyone "win" a debate with lies?
No one has to answer your question because you don't answer anyone's question.
so obama should remove himself from the debate because he lies is this what you are saying?

America is not going to get any better with stupid bitches like you.
What in the fuck changes did obama that made this country that was already better than any other country, any better?
He made it worse you stupid bitch.
You will continue your bull shit while obama laughs at you because you are stupid enough believe his lies.

I tried to send you a PM on this, but you have disabled PM receiving. So I will let you know via a post on the thread. I have reported your post, due to the wording of the last sentence. If I were you, I would delete it entirely. When you do, I will delete any reference to it in this post.

Encouraging someone to commit suicide is over the line on every board to which I have ever belonged.

Well, actually in this case, it would raise his I.Q.

But if you want to play big baby...go ahead.

Lakhota routinely steps over the line.....are you there to get after him ?

No I doubt he is.

You NaziCons can tell me all about it on November 7...

No "NaziCons" will tell you anything since the folks a statist Stalinist scumbag like you CALLS a nazicon probably are not even remotely inclined toward Naziism.

Go suck a bag of dicks you complete fail.

You are the utter fool who said that the incumbent would smoke Mitt and you are the lying douche bag who tries to pretend that the incumbent "won" the debate wheich even he and his people KNOW he lost.

You seriously have no chance of EVER having any credibility, Chief Shitting Bull.

But you are worth a few chortles. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I said Obama was a slickster when he woooo'd the crowd the first time he was running, but I was never fooled by this guy, because I have seen his kind of shady, shallow slickster type character many times before. It's time this nation got a manager of this nation again, and not a bull crapper or slickster like we have currently in the managers/ceo/leadership office in which we have as a sitting President in this office/nation right now.

Mitt would score huge points by saying that he would promote christian prayer in schools again before lunch time (God is great and God is good, let us thank him for our food, and by his hands we all are fed, give us Lord our daily bread, amen), and promote english as our official national American language, and allow God back into his rightful place in this nation (never ashamed of him or his name), review all regulations and get the nation to review them with him, along with his administration, then call for a nationwide vote on each and everyone of them that affect us greatly in this nation (transparency). There is plenty of good that people are waiting to hear from these people who are running, but for some reason they don't want to say what is good or promote what the people feels is good, and sadly it is because of the judges and the lawyers who have power over them, and not because of the people who are supposed to have power over them (i.e. they should work for we the people, and not the other way around).

Forum List

Back