Obama = Worse President Ever

the cost of Afghanistan and Iraq count against Bush's debt accumulation. What obama spent in those hellholes counts against his debt.

I also get it that you hate Bush and blame him for everything from Iraq to toenail fungus. Its part of your left wing mind set. It is well understood.

It's just a game isn't it? Forget that there are lives at stake, forget that American people are paying massive amounts of their taxes paying, not for education, health, social issues, but for crappy wars.

Had Bush not gone into Iraq, perhaps Obama wouldn't have needed to spend any money.
Bush messed up Afghanistan and Iraq and Obama has felt the need to spend money there too.

Yes, I hate Bush. I hate Bush for what he did in Iraq especially, for his making Islam the common enemy and using it to further the right's political goals, and destabilizing the world and making the world a less safe place for people like you and me.

Obama is king of the part-time job and 20 hour work week. He is destroying the Middle Class.

Actually the middle class is being destroyed because of education issues.

China is moving ahead in the world, kids are studying 12 hour days and then doing their homework, they're off to universities in the west, working their asses off and getting good jobs. China is building its own airplanes, it's increasing its levels of high tech manufacturing and so on. While at the same time the US is keeping education stagnant, not looking to the future, not trying to make education fit the needs of high tech workers in the future. The US will end up being a low wage country in 30 years time at this rate.

Is this to do with Obama? Not really, it's not a presidential issue at all. It's more about Congress and state governments shirking their task of running the country/their state effectively for the people and going after the big money.

Anybody else find it hilarious that the OP doesn't know the difference between "worse" and "worst"?

Seriously anybody exhibiting that little intelligence shouldn't be taken seriously on any level.

PS: I do think that Obama is one of the worsT of all time...I just don't have much patience for people who lack basic skills-that they should have learned in the 2nd grade-who feel the need to flex their intellectual wit. Give me a break.

So far the historians have only rated Obama as president once and that was in the 2010 rating of presidents. Obama had only been in office a short time but the historians rated him anyway. There are a number of ratings some by newspapers, some by TV stations, some of popular opinion but the historians are the ones of note. Perhaps the Siena College as the best use of historians. My prediction at this time is Obama will be rated somewhere in the top twenty.

So far the historians have only rated Obama as president once and that was in the 2010 rating of presidents. Obama had only been in office a short time but the historians rated him anyway. There are a number of ratings some by newspapers, some by TV stations, some of popular opinion but the historians are the ones of note. Perhaps the Siena College as the best use of historians. My prediction at this time is Obama will be rated somewhere in the top twenty.
Bottom 20.

According to this he's the worst out of the top 18, on a list of 43...

I'm sure they could find him the worst on a list of one too.

"OBAMA, WORST BLACK PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

You ask why I brought race into it. Let's see. Maybe I was parodying.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

President Obama sure has a way of bringing out the racist and exposing them for what they are. Racist however did not change. Racist in 2008 are still racist in 2015, mostly.

Yes, he has brought out the left wing racists in full force.

Presidents are evaluated by objective criteria

What were you given?
What crisis did you face?
What did you leave?
What were your lasting accomplishments?

No question Obama was handed an economy on the brink of depression and two wars to go along with a global war on terrorism. Few presidents (Lincoln and FDR being the exceptions have been dealt a worse hand)

What crisis did you face? Obama faced an economy on the verge of collapse, a republican party intent on preventing his success, terrorist attacks around the globe, losing 750,000 jobs a month and a healthcare system that only provided for those lucky enough to have health insurance

What did you leave? Obama prevented a Depression, saved the auto and financial sectors, added 8 million jobs and cut unemployment by 5%. More than doubled the stock market. He also ended combat involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan

What were your lasting accomplishments
1. Obamacare
2. Stopped a depression
3. Repeal of DADT and same sex marriage nationwide
4. Recognition of Cuba
5. Iran nuclear deal
6. Killed bin Laden

By any measure, a top ten President and one of the best in modern times

1. worst piece of legislation in the history of this nation
2. bullshit
3. who gives a shit? answer, no one
4. and the Castro brothers continue to abuse the cuban people
5. guarantees that the iranians get nuclear weapons and they still have 4 innocent americans held hostage, plus we released hundreds of billions of dollars to them that they will use to fund terrorism against the USA
6.He Okayed the hit, they only knew where he was because of intel gained under Bush.

Worst president in history is how he will be remembered----------------and it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Do I think his foreign and racial policies are good,,,Fuck no. But I wouldn't call adding 10 million jobs and getting unemployment down to 5% after what Bush did bad.

are you really that naive? they changed the way unemployment is calculated. The real number is around 15%. The jobs added have been primarily part time and unskilled labor. Most done by illegals not americans.

Obama is clearly the worst president in history, and sorry libs, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Why is he clearly the worst president ever?

Because he managed to cause the second (not the first) worst recession in US history, and do it months BEFORE he was elected president?
Because he managed to get the US into one of the worst wars in US history, FIVE YEAR BEFORE he was elected president?
Because people still remember his name, unlike some anonymous presidents from the 1800s?
Because you don't like him?

Because he has failed in every way.
Because he has refused to do the job of president and instead tried to be a dictator,
because he hates this country,
because he kowtows to radical muslims,
because he has divided this country by race, age, religion, sex, location, and income.
Because he has consistently lied about every topic.
because he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world, because he has made Putin look like a real leader.
because he helped the radical elements of islam take over Libya and Egypt,
because he lied about benghazi for political gain.
because he had doubled the national debt.

but we understand, you love and worship him. we get it.

Most of your lol-inducing excrement aside, there is one I'll address...

If America is a laughing stock, it's people with your mentality that make us one, not our leaders. All one has to do is simply read a post such as yours. You're an embarrassment to Americans that truly possess empathy, logic and humility. You're 'that guy' that no one at the party wants to be cornered by because people strongly believe he's a world-class douche canoe. Not trying to be rude, just honest.

You can choose to call those who disagree with you 'liberals', 'progressives' or whatever 'scary people' pigeonhole keeps your sensibilities intact, but in truth it's your gleefully unaware narcissism, naivety and ignorance that makes other countries giggle, not our President.

Putin is a 'leader' like Obama is a 'secret muzlin'. Both prospects are just too stupid to waste time debating.

Honestly, I don't love or admire politicians. That's a fool's errand. I think the current prez is better than the last one. Probably better than the candidates that ran against him and were defeated. End of story.

Stop the butthurt already.

your existence in fantasy land is acknowledged. Romney would have been a much better president than obama has been. But we will never know for sure since you fools put the kenyan in office twice.

As to Putin, he is a leader who is putting his country's interests first. You may not like him, but there is no question that he has made obama look like the pussy that he is.

Obama is king of the part-time job and 20 hour work week. He is destroying the Middle Class.

China is moving ahead in the world, kids are studying 12 hour days and then doing their homework, they're off to universities in the west, working their asses off and getting good jobs. China is building its own airplanes, it's increasing its levels of high tech manufacturing and so on. While at the same time the US is keeping education stagnant, not looking to the future, not trying to make education fit the needs of high tech workers in the future. The US will end up being a low wage country in 30 years time at this rate.

Is this to do with Obama? Not really, it's not a presidential issue at all. It's more about Congress and state governments shirking their task of running the country/their state effectively for the people and going after the big money.

you would defend obama if he shit in your soup

Actually, it's Obamacare that is the root cause.

note to the OP. Its "worst", not "worse". But he is worse than any other president making him the worst president in history.

Obama is finishing strong

Top 10

I'm sure they could find him the worst on a list of one too.

"OBAMA, WORST BLACK PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

nice try at bringing race into it. But his failures and incompetence have nothing to do with his being half black/half white.

But how about explaining why someone who is half white and half black is considered black in your small mind. Why isn't he just a human being? you libs are the most racist people in the world.

You ask why I brought race into it. Let's see. Maybe I was parodying.

Then you go off making comments about race, after just asking why people aren't just considered people.

The answer isn't actually that difficult. If you look at slavery, segregation, and the other fights that black people have had to endure of the history of the US, for a black person to make it to be president, in a country that simply would not have ever voted for a guy who even so much as looks black, to there being enough people in the US who don't think black people are inferior, shows a major change in US society.

society changed because society matured, not because the government dictated that it change.

today's racism is exclusively a product of the left. its a poorly veiled attempt to remain in power by creating racial chaos. Do you think idiots like Sharpton and Farrakhan want racial harmony? of course they dont, it would put them out of a job.

President Obama sure has a way of bringing out the racist and exposing them for what they are. Racist however did not change. Racist in 2008 are still racist in 2015, mostly.

Yes, he has brought out the left wing racists in full force.

Which left wing racists would they be?

Or would this be the tactic of some to deflect attention away from real racism that exists on the right and far right by simply shouting that the left is racist like you tried to do with me.

Someone say "Obama's the first black president" so you shout "RACIST!" just because you know this is a way of avoiding a proper argument.

you would defend obama if he shit in your soup

Do you know me? I don't think so. So why are you making stuff up about me, then attacking me for the stuff you made up? Seems to be a common tactic on boards like these.

Why not stick to the facts?

Forum List

Back